over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water Retention From CJC/Ipam and DES?

CaptCrash

Registered
I've started to notice some water retention lately. My results from running the peptides are looking real good, I'm very happy. Currently on track to lean out, using CJC at 100/ Ipam at 300 first thing in the morning and right before bed. Des is post workout at 200 (i know a lot of you prefer it pre workout but this is how it works best with my schedule).
I just recently switched to Ipam from GHRP6 and that is what has allowed me to up my dose from 100 to 300. I'm assuming this is why I'm seeing the additional bloat. I'm fairly lean (abs visable) so i'm able to tell easily when I'm holding water. What do you guys think?

I've started to notice some water retention lately. My results from running the peptides are looking real good, I'm very happy. Currently on track to lean out, using CJC at 100/ Ipam at 300 first thing in the morning and right before bed. Des is post workout at 200 (i know a lot of you prefer it pre workout but this is how it works best with my schedule).
I just recently switched to Ipam from GHRP6 and that is what has allowed me to up my dose from 100 to 300. I'm assuming this is why I'm seeing the additional bloat. I'm fairly lean (abs visable) so i'm able to tell easily when I'm holding water. What do you guys think?

I am experiencing the same thing from the same peptides. I look great in the muscles, but my face is bloated. It's definitely worth it, though.

I was hoping you'd be one to respond because you're the one that gave me the idea to up the dose haha. Good to hear. How long after stopping peptides do you think it takes for rentention to cease, probably a good 3-4 days i'm assuming? Thanks again bro

Definitely just some and not much at all. Water retention will be gone in matter of days. About 3-5.

Last edited:
Drop it down to 100-150ipa and I bet water ret subsides

I was getting the same thing with the water bloat. I added an additional 3 g vitamin C before bed and 4 dandelion root caps in the a.m. with my coffee (caffiene also has a diuretic effect that seems to be an added effect with the dandelion root) and that did the job real quick. Still keep your water intake high, the biggest mistake I see people make is cutting back on water intake a bit when retaining fluid.

I am experiencing the same thing from the same peptides. I look great in the muscles, but my face is bloated. It's definitely worth it, though.

If your diet is clean, seizing peptides should eliminate bloat in a matter of days. Learn to embrace the bloat. Hahaha :D

Fillers are causing the bloat. I noticed with 90% of the research companies out there I bloat like a marshmallow, But I have been using Melanotan-II.com for my peps and have zero bloat.

Thanks for all the replys, much appreciated. I'm dropping the morning and (if a do a) afternoon dose of Ipam down to 100, I'll keep the evening dose at 300. Des will stay the same dose. See what happens.

Fillers are causing the bloat. I noticed with 90% of the research companies out there I bloat like a marshmallow, But I have been using Melanotan-II.com for my peps and have zero bloat.

Hmmmmm, I use ERGOPEP.com for ALL of my peptides and our subjects have not noticed bloat. We've experienced ALL of the desired effects, just no water retention. Fuller muscles, fat loss, increased joint comfort/less pain

Hmmmmm, I use ERGOPEP.com for ALL of my peptides and our subjects have not noticed bloat. We've experienced ALL of the desired effects, just no water retention. Fuller muscles, fat loss, increased joint comfort/less pain

I've only been using ERGO for about a month, although recently lost my supply over the weekend :(, but I can say that I don't get the 'crappy' feeling I used to get from a certain company I used to order from.

I personally have not used them, so I can't really comment on there product. thanks for the feedback tho!

me too...... They are the best of the best when it comes to peptides HANDS DOWN!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131