over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water Retention Issues???

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
Im at the stage where I honestly don't know what to do. The amount of water retention that I get on gear is absolutely insane and I really dont know how to combat it. On 500mg test e and 400mg tren e taking 12.5mg aromasin EOD which was not enough. I started to bloat, break out in acne, oily skin etc. Moved the dose up to 12.5mg aromasin ED and still hasnt helped at all.

Went on a PSMF diet for 3 weeks, literally had 0 carbs for 3 weeks and every single day I would come home and take off my socks and have massive indents in my ankles. Sodium was kept in check and always is regardless of PSMF, normal cutting diet, lean bulking diet etc.

Anyway here are some pictures so I can show you what I am talking about. The first ones are me as a natural. I was pounding 3800 calories per day at 5 ft 7 150lbs and was gaining literally 1kg per week, eating around 500g carbohydrates. This was my physique at the peak of my bulk 180lbs: https://imgur.com/a/LEOIBt1

Then I went on a cut all the way back down to 160lbs and this was the result (again natural): https://imgur.com/a/dvE9jpq

Went on my first cycle and then cut at the end of it, eating only 3000 calories, 350 carbs and this is me after the cut at 173lbs, I still have this water pouch and puffy waist on only 200mg test E!: https://imgur.com/a/sKppJmm

Now this is me on gear, i've done 2 cycles with a cruise in between. So here is me at 193lbs. Look at my waist and the whole puffiness that my entire physique has and this is on 400g carbs, 3200 calories (EVEN LESS THAN NATURAL) (500mg test, 400mg tren): https://imgur.com/a/s1rdwqX

I've been cutting like I said, did the PSMF to kickstart and now maintaining at around 270g carbs, 2800 calories and this is what I look like (750mg test, 400mg tren): https://imgur.com/a/IotsRWT ... https://imgur.com/a/2dNIAPz

It's honestly depressing to see my midsection like this. I'm not sure if it's fat or bloat or what. Then comparing to my natty photos...to my enhanced ones. Another concern is my lower back. I have clear love handles as a natty but there is still definition present in my lower back. Where as enhanced I have literally 0 definition there AT THE SAME WEIGHT.

Im honestly lost at what to do, if I get bloodwork I'm not even sure what to check for. Could be thyroid, estro, kidney, liver etc. Do you guys have any ideas what it could be or any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks!

Last edited:
Wonder if your tren is something else, maybe deca as theyyre both 19 nor, it does look like some bf imo though, have you had blood work done? What are your liver/ kidney enzymes like

Wonder if your tren is something else, maybe deca as theyyre both 19 nor, it does look like some bf imo though, have you had blood work done? What are your liver/ kidney enzymes like

Doubt it's deca, gone through 2 sources and have the same sides, have received the cough once, sweat quite a bit especially with carbs, always reasonably hot etc. Obviously there is a little BF but look at my pics natty. I bulked and lets say I was 20% there.....I still didnt have the soft pudgy and bloatedness around my waist that I do now at clearly a lower BF percentage.

Also no I want to go to the docs soon but what should I be looking for other than the things I've mentioned? Or does that pretty much cover it?

Have you been running any orals? I had issues with my gallbladder a while ago that caused all types of bloating, my kidney and liver enzymes were pretty elevated. i know kidney issues can cause water retention in your ankles like you had mentioned, id definitely get a complete wellness check done. I have never ran tren before so maybe someone else will chyme in who has some firsthand experience with the compund itsself

Have you been running any orals? I had issues with my gallbladder a while ago that caused all types of bloating, my kidney and liver enzymes were pretty elevated. i know kidney issues can cause water retention in your ankles like you had mentioned, id definitely get a complete wellness check done. I have never ran tren before so maybe someone else will chyme in who has some firsthand experience with the compund itsself

Yeah I have but not for about 3 months now.

Your only taking 12.5mgs of aromasin every day and still bloating and you call it a day on the anti e? Why don’t you take your dose up to 25mgs per day of aromasin or try arimidex at 1mg per day? Your taking 500-750mgs of Test per week. 12.5mgs of aromasin won’t cut it for sensitive people.

I bet you could get just as lean as you were at 160 and probably weigh only 165 right now. I think you over estimating the amt of muscle that you think you may of gained cycling. That's the name of the game. It take years and years to add pure muscle.

Last edited:
As for the reduction of caloric intake...

The leaner you are the higher your insulin sensitivity the more you can squirrel away before you get fat.

Also you need to be honest about any lifestyle changes. Were you actually burning more calories at 160 vs now. When I was much younger my metabolism was on fire from playing sports and constantly training for them. Now I'm a sloth and my only physical activity is my workouts, so I got to be more careful now about what and how much I eat even on gear.

The leaner you are the higher your insulin sensitivity the more you can squirrel away before you get fat.

Also you need to be honest about any lifestyle changes. Were you actually burning more calories at 160 vs now. When I was much younger my metabolism was on fire from playing sports and constantly training for them. Now I'm a sloth and my only physical activity is my workouts, so I got to be more careful now about what and how much I eat even on gear.

Yeah im in the same job, i even do cardio ed/eod, workout more frequently for longer and at a higher intensity....yeah maybe im just straight up fat but it doesnt really add up for me. Especially the edema on 0 carbs and in check sodium. Are you basically saying that there is no real point in high doses then? If ive run gear for say 40 weeks total now, am in my 2nd year of training and have only gained 5lbs that would be pretty disappointing to be honest. Also it doesnt explain this midsection fat that i never had as a natty

Last edited:
That ain't water.... cutting on 2800 with your weight?? i weigh more than you do and eat HALF the calories you're taking in..... at 2800 you aint sufferin'... 270g carbs??? cmon now. :rolleyes:.. do 50g a day then come back.

That ain't water.... cutting on 2800 with your weight?? i weigh more than you do and eat HALF the calories you're taking in..... at 2800 you aint sufferin'... 270g carbs??? cmon now. :rolleyes:.. do 50g a day then come back.

As i said i am MAINTAING on that calorie amount currently. I guess i'll just shoot back into a deficit. Maybe i just developed a new fat storage pattern with excess estrogen

Looks like extra fat too me. I also do something about that gyno now.

Looks like extra fat too me. I also do something about that gyno now.

Was pubertal, don't really see the need to spend 6 grand at my age to fix it. Any guesses on how many pounds I should aim to lose or bf% etc. ?

Was pubertal, don't really see the need to spend 6 grand at my age to fix it. Any guesses on how many pounds I should aim to lose or bf% etc. ?

Take low dose Letro to help it now. Really helps. I suggest you research it now. Taking too much will kill your joints.

I've bloated somewhat on every single aas that I've taken. Some more than others. Tren ace at 75mg/day will put on 7 or so lbs in a week for me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15827107

CONCLUSION:
GH and testosterone exerted independent and additive effects on ECW. The mechanisms of fluid retention for both hormones are likely to be exerted on the renal tubules. This is the first direct evidence that testosterone increases ECW (extracellular water).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131