over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention/ rhabdomyolysis

I couldn't follow everything you said, but BP meds shouldn't be holding water...just the opposite. I am on Amlodipine and Quinapril now. gfr is an important number in you kidney function, it sounds like you may have kidney issues from your bp like me. I have been taking gear for 31 years now so yes my urine has been dark at times, tren is not good for your kidneys and I always found it got dark when on tren, especially when dehydrated during show prep.
Your kidney function generally does not get better, gfr will fluctuate but if I were you, after getting your blood work from your doc, go to a renal/hypertension doctor and get your BP under control, they don't call it the silent killer for nothing.
Post your numbers after you get the results.
CK has nothing to do with the kidney, its high cause you work out, it shows the breakdown of muscle, that's why my doctor though I had a heart attack.

Also, as someone already said, your water retention may be the kidneys not functioning properly. My doctor always checks my calves/ankles for swelling when I go to see him. T3 will not cause any of this.

But t3 could increase bp and cause swelling right? Btw.. not to get off topic but, what aas do you all think are easiest on kidneys?

sounds like you may have really messed up your thyroid with such long term usage of T3. It is just like any other hormone. It has a negative feedback loop, to much exogenous hormone and the gland shuts down. You really can`t figure out what to do? Get off everything besides TRT, because you are obviously gonna be shit down there as well and don`t need to complicate things with total test of 100. Go 8 weeks and see what your t3/t4 levels are. Your body is sick, internals messed up and you still can`t drop tren or npp?? Maybe you should seek some therapy to figure out how important health is and give up the vanity for a minute.

sounds like you may have really messed up your thyroid with such long term usage of T3. It is just like any other hormone. It has a negative feedback loop, to much exogenous hormone and the gland shuts down. You really can`t figure out what to do? Get off everything besides TRT, because you are obviously gonna be shit down there as well and don`t need to complicate things with total test of 100. Go 8 weeks and see what your t3/t4 levels are. Your body is sick, internals messed up and you still can`t drop tren or npp?? Maybe you should seek some therapy to figure out how important health is and give up the vanity for a minute.

I did drop everything like I said. I began by replacing tren with npp, didn't notice a difference, then came off everything. I was asking what to do about the water, not if I should come off gear

I did drop everything like I said. I began by replacing tren with npp, didn't notice a difference, then came off everything. I was asking what to do about the water, not if I should come off gear

So your asking what pill, supp, drug you should take next for water retention? Reread the whole thread. LET YOUR BODY NORMALIZE!! if it ever will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Op I've had the exact same thing you describe happen. My cramps were horrible, sometimes I would stay locked up for 15 minutes straight. The worst was when my thighs, hamstring and groin would cramp all at once, there was nothing I could do but ride that shit out! I tried potassium, sodium, magnesium, taurine, it only helped slightly. For me personally I found out what was causing it was the same stuff you are taking. If I take t3 and clen , or especially t3, clen, and ECA stack id have horrible cramps. It didn't matter if I drank 2-3 gallons of water, took taurine, potassium, magnesium, sodium by the handful it wasn't enough. I've found out for me personally I can't take to many things at once that are diuretic in nature. I've found I can take t3 fine, or dnp and t3. But the minute I add in eca or clen into the mix the cramps arent far behind. You stated in your posts that you were taking t3, clen, ephedrine and caffeine. I personally feel this could be your issue as well or atleast worth thinking about.

Op I've had the exact same thing you describe happen. My cramps were horrible, sometimes I would stay locked up for 15 minutes straight. The worst was when my thighs, hamstring and groin would cramp all at once, there was nothing I could do but ride that shit out! I tried potassium, sodium, magnesium, taurine, it only helped slightly. For me personally I found out what was causing it was the same stuff you are taking. If I take t3 and clen , or especially t3, clen, and ECA stack id have horrible cramps. It didn't matter if I drank 2-3 gallons of water, took taurine, potassium, magnesium, sodium by the handful it wasn't enough. I've found out for me personally I can't take to many things at once that are diuretic in nature. I've found I can take t3 fine, or dnp and t3. But the minute I add in eca or clen into the mix the cramps arent far behind. You stated in your posts that you were taking t3, clen, ephedrine and caffeine. I personally feel this could be your issue as well or atleast worth thinking about.

Yea I would take clean and ephedrine occasionally off and on and they added to the cramps for sure. I used to be able to take large doses of clen no problem but with t3 in the mix even a drop sends me into crazy cramps.. quads and hamstrings cramping at same time, like you said there's nothing you can do lol.
I'm glad I'm not the only one though. Thank you for your response

Are you using any stims / fatburners as well? Sounds like kidneys may be stressed but also possibly thyroid issue can cause those systems as well. I had simaliar and issues my thyroid was off and can't take any eca because after several weeks I get same issues. I think Mike already said it above. I would drop thyroid med and stims and if you need take anything t maintain just Test and see how you feel.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner