over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

water retention

bigbrawler54

Newbies
Yes I am sure the question has been asked all ready. I am wondering what the best product is to help get rid of water retention thanks?

clean diet or lower carbs or use less watery steroids. Otherwise stuff like Vitamin C might help but not that much.

I tend to hold a lot of water reguardless of what supps Im using GNC has a product called Xpel that I have been wanting to try it gets mixed reviews however. I wish I could find an effective natural diuretic that is safe to use everyday

Lacy Lebeau is a good herbal diuretic if that is what you are looking for.

well dress me up and call me Sally, I have never heard of this tea so I googled it gonna have to give it a try.

thanks alins little helper!

dont overeat...
also keeping FATS low (probably resulting in cleaner eating in general) works for me. yeah, not carbs, but fats.
when i went high carbs and didnt watch fats on my last bulk i bloated like crazy on just 200 test and 500 tren with 0.25 adex ed. ate a huge surplus aswell.

right now on close to 1g test and 325mg tren with 0.25 adex ed and not bloated at all. eating a good 500g carbs a day on average, BUT keeping fats around 50g or less. im also hitting a rather small calorie surplus compared to my last bulk where i ate anything in sight and bloated up like a balloon.
i dont watch sodium at all, in fact i believe that you need a good amount of salt in your diet to keep your body functioning properly. salt is one of my favorite condiments. cinnamon goes on anything thats sweet, salt goes on anything else :D

dont overeat...
also keeping FATS low (probably resulting in cleaner eating in general) works for me. yeah, not carbs, but fats.
when i went high carbs and didnt watch fats on my last bulk i bloated like crazy on just 200 test and 500 tren with 0.25 adex ed. ate a huge surplus aswell.

right now on close to 1g test and 325mg tren with 0.25 adex ed and not bloated at all. eating a good 500g carbs a day on average, BUT keeping fats around 50g or less. im also hitting a rather small calorie surplus compared to my last bulk where i ate anything in sight and bloated up like a balloon.
i dont watch sodium at all, in fact i believe that you need a good amount of salt in your diet to keep your body functioning properly. salt is one of my favorite condiments. cinnamon goes on anything thats sweet, salt goes on anything else :D

Good points on salts and fats imo. On high carb low fat days I'm dry as a bone and I make sure to get 5g table salt per day also

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Good points on salts and fats imo. On high carb low fat days I'm dry as a bone and I make sure to get 5g table salt per day also

What does the extra table salt do to reduce water retention? I would think keeping estro in check as well would help reduce water retention?

Lowering estrogen will only be helpful if its too high.

If he's not on high amounts of aromatizing androgens lowering estrogen would be a bad thing. I don't believe he said if he was.

Increase water intake, make sure your diet is clean, balance sodium and potassium, also make sure your estrogen is not too high.

If he's not on high amounts of aromatizing androgens lowering estrogen would be a bad thing. I don't believe he said if he was.

Increase water intake, make sure your diet is clean, balance sodium and potassium, also make sure your estrogen is not too high.

Correct we don't know what his cycle consists of he only asked about keeping water retention down

assuming it's not an E2 related bloat, lowering carbs will probably help.

well dress me up and call me Sally, I have never heard of this tea so I googled it gonna have to give it a try.

thanks alins little helper!

I use it the nite before a contest and it works well. The wife uses it bf going to the beach to look ripped.

Everyone is on the salt wagon it seems.

To each his own I guess.

Yes, you need sodium for your body, I get it, pratically everything has sodium in it, but some non-BB on this board consuming 4000+ grams of sodium is nuts, for me that is.

I think salt, like sugar, is the devil.

Agreed with keeping fats low when carbs are hight, last blast I was eating a good 800-900 carbs and <50 fat and stayed almost free of water bloat.. Though, I do believe tren played a part in that as well as my AI

Everyone is on the salt wagon it seems.

To each his own I guess.

Yes, you need sodium for your body, I get it, pratically everything has sodium in it, but some non-BB on this board consuming 4000+ grams of sodium is nuts, for me that is.

I think salt, like sugar, is the devil.

I was getting about 400 mg or something in my diet as I eat 0 processed food. Felt like i was gonna die. Week, lethargic total reliance on Cafene to function. Was the only part of my diet I over looked. On top of the fact that onlow carb diets your body becomes even more efficient at getting rid of sodium I was in big trouble. Gave me uncontrollable urges for junk food too which I thought was lack of carbs but turns out not. once I added 3000 mg of sodium too diet life became good workout capacity tripled and I actually hold a pump. If you have a few cheat meals a week or eat a little proces d food then added salt will not be needed. Once you've experienced life with too little salt your out look totally changes

Last edited:
I was getting about 400 mg or something in my diet as I eat 0 processed food. Felt like i was gonna die. Week, lethargic total reliance on Cafene to function. Was the only part of my diet I over looked. On top of the fact that onlow carb diets your body becomes even more efficient at getting rid of sodium I was in big trouble. Gave me uncontrollable urges for junk food too which I thought was lack of carbs but turns out not. once I added 3000 mg of sodium too diet life became good workout capacity tripled and I actually hold a pump. If you have a few cheat meals a week or eat a little proces d food then added salt will not be needed. Once you've experienced life with too little salt your out look totally changes

Good post Sammy and I do concur with your statements.

Other then on my steak, I dont like the taste of salt in general, added salt that is.
Yes, I have about 3 cheat meals a week which totals up my sodium intake.

Cheers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity