over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention

pahlevan

Registered
I started upping my pharma GH to 3iu x 5days. a little over a month ago. also added CJC1295 Dac 2 mg Every 5 days and GHRP6 twice day at 400 each.
for the past week I get serous water retention the after cjc shot and it stays with me for a few days until the next shot. Sometimes there is so much water in my joint that I can barely make a fist.
Water pills seems to help but I have to piss every 15 minutes!! Whats causing the water retention? too much GH in my system? I dont want my organs to start growing. Wanted to see if anyone else has has experience with this.

I started upping my pharma GH to 3iu x 5days. a little over a month ago. also added CJC1295 Dac 2 mg Every 5 days and GHRP6 twice day at 400 each.

for the past week I get serous water retention the after cjc shot and it stays with me for a few days until the next shot. Sometimes there is so much water in my joint that I can barely make a fist.

Water pills seems to help but I have to piss every 15 minutes!! Whats causing the water retention? too much GH in my system? I dont want my organs to start growing. Wanted to see if anyone else has has experience with this.

I have retained some water as well, but I am also running MK-677 so I’m guessing that’s where mine is coming from. I hate it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your organs won’t grow. HIV patients take 18ius of HGH every night.
Eat clean, do cardio, keep sodium down, and wait it out. Or cut the dose back. I find the water retention from HGH(Meditrope)and MK-677 go away after a couple months if my diet is perfect.

Your organs won’t grow. HIV patients take 18ius of HGH every night.
Eat clean, do cardio, keep sodium down, and wait it out. Or cut the dose back. I find the water retention from HGH(Meditrope)and MK-677 go away after a couple months if my diet is perfect.

Well I don't know that that's completely true. Long term Gh use has definitely been linked to heart enlargement and other things. But the water retention itself wont contribute to this or put him at any more risk for it

Well I don't know that that's completely true. Long term Gh use has definitely been linked to heart enlargement and other things. But the water retention itself wont contribute to this or put him at any more risk for it

That’s true. I was thinking he meant intestinal growth.

That’s true. I was thinking he meant intestinal growth.

See this im not completely sold on. Ive seen research supporting both sides of the argument. We know for fact that some areas of the body have growth plates that don't completely close and GH can cause enlargement such as hands,feet, nose and ears. Hell....im a half a shoe size larger now. Intestinal growth im not 100 percent on. Do you have any studies or anything to back up the argument that it doesn't cause intestinal enlargement

See this im not completely sold on. Ive seen research supporting both sides of the argument. We know for fact that some areas of the body have growth plates that don't completely close and GH can cause enlargement such as hands,feet, nose and ears. Hell....im a half a shoe size larger now. Intestinal growth im not 100 percent on. Do you have any studies or anything to back up the argument that it doesn't cause intestinal enlargement

No, i just notice the freaky pros that quit everything have their gut go back to normal. Dorian is a good example.
I just basically didn’t want the OP to fear things that won’t happen. If these things were true then HIV patients would have huge guts from HGH. The HGH actually makes their gut smaller by removing VAT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131