over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention?

If you are otherwise HEALTHYwith no underlying issues...
a 200lbs bodybuilder will need MUCH more than is being recommended to keep fluids well partitioned (Inside the muscle is where fluids need to be).
Sodium with IODINE will help your metabolism, nutrient absorption, thyroid function, aldosterone management strength, endurance etc...
If you have been holding back on it, you may take a few days to adjust. Your blood pressure will re-normalize and you will teach your body to rid itself of any excess of this water-soluble mineral.
This is especially true if you are an AAS using athlete.

Exactly.

I may be missing something but from what I have read it looks like your liver should be fine. Those are not high numbers and many factors could create those numbers. I would recommend next time to not train in the days leading up to your blood test. I would also recommend getting a more extensive blood test done. Stay hydrated for your blood test as well. I see you are drinking plently of water. It doesn't matter if your diet is "clean". In fact from what I have read you may benefit greatly from adding sodium (iodized salt for example) to most of your meals.

It looks like you have to play about with your carb sources and amounts. I would suggest adding in some fruit in replace of some rice or oats etc. That blood test does not confirm your aromasin is fake at all. Did you get kidney blood work results? Anymore blood work results (cortisol being an important one)?

Exactly.

I may be missing something but from what I have read it looks like your liver should be fine. Those are not high numbers and many factors could create those numbers. I would recommend next time to not train in the days leading up to your blood test. I would also recommend getting a more extensive blood test done. Stay hydrated for your blood test as well. I see you are drinking plently of water. It doesn't matter if your diet is "clean". In fact from what I have read you may benefit greatly from adding sodium (iodized salt for example) to most of your meals.

It looks like you have to play about with your carb sources and amounts. I would suggest adding in some fruit in replace of some rice or oats etc. That blood test does not confirm your aromasin is fake at all. Did you get kidney blood work results? Anymore blood work results (cortisol being an important one)?

That could be it.. I got my bloodwork done immediately pwo.

No other bloodwork till late next week. Couldn't get in contact with doctor, this is all I had avail to me at this time.

My estrogen is 162 right on the dot. I know this because on my last bloodwork they measured it up to 2062 and it's the same test from the same doctor, same lab too.

Have just edited this last round of bloodwork with the testosterone results.

Test level is pretty dam good compared to last be considering my dosages this round

That's good, the aromasin is probably legit. You would likely have much higher E2 levels on the stack you are running. 25 mg per week is not a lot of aromasin.

I still don't understand the concept of almost "forcefeeding" salt. I see no reason to limit/fear it like some do but neither the need to add it to some meals, etc.

I have not experimented yet, but the concept doesn't seem to make sense to me.

How many has this made a noticeable difference in in comparison to someone who doesn't regulate salt really/is not on a low sodium diet?

I still don't understand the concept of almost "forcefeeding" salt. I see no reason to limit/fear it like some do but neither the need to add it to some meals, etc.

I have not experimented yet, but the concept doesn't seem to make sense to me.

How many has this made a noticeable difference in in comparison to someone who doesn't regulate salt really/is not on a low sodium diet?

Well I think that depends on your level of activity and hydration

If you’re not very active, sit at a desk all day and train moderately then you may not need to add much salt or very little...

For example my job is pretty physical, I run 3-4 miles 3-4x a week, I drink tons of water (minimum around 1 1/2 gallons a day), I workout outside in south Florida where it’s 90 degrees in the winter and the other day was 114 degrees and 90% humidity... So I definitely add salt to all my food and to my water before I workout, if not I get headaches and feel drained and kinda weak..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws