over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

watson test cyp 200 and hrt...

im on 125wk of watson Test E 200mg/ml. im 6' 230lbs and i pin tuesday night, my doc tests me tuesday morn a week out to get my lowest level and it is usually around 340 he says he dosnt want to go any higher than that but bumped me fron 100wk cause he said i was a pretty big guy. just throwin that out there.

VP

Yeah, thats why I pin once a week. Ive never had my level measured that late out. I usually end up getting my blood test done about 2 or 3 days after my 100 mg injection. Most times its in the mid 600s then. I did have it done just one day later once and it was in the mid 800s! I didnt think it would spike that early since its a long ester. I still cant believe that the standard treatment is still 200 mg/2 weeks. They wanted to have me do that and I told them no, let me do it once a week.

that sounds a little off...

it is not off, there is no set law that tells a dr. what dosage he can script of testosterone for a trt patient. Unless something chanced for the last 3 months that i am not aware of

it is not off, there is no set law that tells a dr. what dosage he can script of testosterone for a trt patient. Unless something chanced for the last 3 months that i am not aware of

There are laws that regulate how much of a controlled substance a doctor can prescribe to a patient in a certain amount of time.

A doctor cannot prescribe 1000 oxycontin pills to apatient per week.

He cannot prescribe 10 bottles of test to a patient each month.

There are set limits in place for doctor when prescribing controlled substances. most people in this thread understand that except for you.

It would be cool if my docotr could give me 100 bottles of test per year, but he would be arrested and he would kiss his carreer goodbye

They are called CONTROLLED substances for a reason, the government tightly controls them.

Last edited:
There are laws that regulate how much of a controlled substance a doctor can prescribe to a patient in a certain amount of time.

A doctor cannot prescribe 1000 oxycontin pills to apatient per week.

He cannot prescribe 10 bottles of test to a patient each month.

There are set limits in place for doctor when prescribing controlled substances. most people in this thread understand that except for you.

It would be cool if my docotr could give me 100 bottles of test per year, but he would be arrested and he would kiss his carreer goodbye

They are called CONTROLLED substances for a reason, the government tightly controls them.

so tell us, what is the law regarding weekly dosage scripted to a TRT patient?

here are the rules of the road for the state of NY one of the toughest in the US on these situations. Tell me were does it say an exact dosage?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
so tell us, what is the law regarding weekly dosage scripted to a TRT patient?

here are the rules of the road for the state of NY one of the toughest in the US on these situations. Tell me were does it say an exact dosage?

**broken link removed**

You seriously believe that there are no dosing guidelines for Hormone replacement therapy?

When a doctor looks in his book that tells him what to do about Test Replacement therapy it will tell him 200mg every 2 weeks.

That is the US standard for HRT, and everyone on this board that is prescribed Test Replacement will agree.

I wish doctors could prescribe more, but they dont for HRT.

Maybe if you had AIDS wasting a doctor could get away with prescribing a higher dose, I dont know about that.

But for HRT, 200mg every 2 weeks is standard from the American Medical Association.

I dont know why this is so hard for you to understand.

Lets say your docotr was dumb enough to give you 1000mg per week, and you filled prescriptions for a bottle of test every 2 weeks. Do you think that it wouldnt raise any red flags with the people whose job it is to bust quacks and doctor shoppers?

Last edited:
Lets say your docotr was dumb enough to give you 1000mg per week, and you filled prescriptions for a bottle of test every 2 weeks. Do you think that it wouldnt raise any red flags with the people whose job it is to bust quacks and doctor shoppers?

not sure why you take it to that extreme

but all dr. do not prescribe 200mg every two weeks.. There are plenty of doctors out there that actually know what they are doing and know to do a weekly injection in order to keep stable healthier levels.

100mg weekly
200mg weekly
300mg weekly

are standards i have see time and time again, there is nothing illegal with that and it is practiced all over the US. But i guess some of you cannot understand that because you are heart set on 200mg every two weeks to be "normal" when in fact that should be malpractice since the patient will not keep healthy stable levels with that program.

but in order to bring this thread back to the original poster, you are all right. Feel better? :D

Last edited:
I still cant believe that the standard treatment is still 200 mg/2 weeks. They wanted to have me do that and I told them no, let me do it once a week.

i dont believe that either, that sounds like a hook up to me not a TRT dose. not saying that i wouldnt mind having a bunch of extra watson laying around.....

I think it's rather comical that most people on here use aas without a prescription either for self prescribed trt or cycling for bb, purchased illegally from a ug, but become a hypocrites when somone gets prescribed higher than normal amount for trt and call it malpractice and voice their disapproval. Same as people getting recommendations to use medical marijuana.

Point is who cares. Pick a side and stay on it and if you use and do illegal shit don't come here and preach on the side of legality. This is just a wake-up call for some of you that fall victim to that hypocritical mentallity. We all do from time to time.

The guy getting a high dose of trt is a big boy. It's his decision what he wants to do with it. He doesn't have to use that dose if he doesnt want to. Good for him for being lucky enough to receive a prescription like that. better to stock up on legal aas to cya.

The rest falls on the responsibility of the Dr and thats his ass. I could care less. We all take our risk in this game.

Not trying to stir the pot or start shit...just bringing a different prospective is all.

Peace!

Last edited:
Watson test Cypq

My Doctor put me on Watson test Cyp 400mg a week. After him rasing it for me from 200mg to 300mg to 400mg. Did the Pharmacy call the doctor and me. My Doctor told me to just take the script with 400mg every 2 weeks and told me thats just how the Pharmacy wants him to put it in. And that I should not worry about having to get refills . I Praise my doctor. I asked him to raise it and he did. He is very understanding and told me he is on it himself. And that some people need more after years of use.
As for as quality of Watson test. Its really good. I like seeing the results after my blood work when i am on it. I Haev to say: I do the same and cruise on it.... :D

I think it's rather comical that most people on here use aas without a prescription either for self prescribed trt or cycling for bb, purchased illegally from a ug, but become a hypocrites when somone gets prescribed higher than normal amount for trt and call it malpractice and voice their disapproval. Same as people getting recommendations to use medical marijuana.

That was Me . starting a patient for true therapy on that dose is malpractice.We arent discussing cycles or self administered HRT! we are discussing doctor supervised HRT,its lab ranges and legalities.Welcome late to the party.

Point is who cares. Pick a side and stay on it and if you use and do illegal shit don't come here and preach on the side of legality. This is just a wake-up call for some of you that fall victim to that hypocritical mentallity. We all do from time to time.

I never flip flopped on the issue and don't do anything illegal,so I don't know what your talking about?

The guy getting a high dose of trt is a big boy. It's his decision what he wants to do with it. He doesn't have to use that dose if he doesnt want to. Good for him for being lucky enough to receive a prescription like that. better to stock up on legal aas to cya.

The rest falls on the responsibility of the Dr and thats his ass. I could care less. We all take our risk in this game.

That was precisely the debate there my friend.

Not trying to stir the pot or start shit...just bringing a different prospective is all.

Calling people hypocrites without reading/comprehending or understanding the point of the thread is a different prospective? lol

Peace!

My response in bold above

Last edited:
. After him rasing it for me from 200mg to 300mg to 400mg. :D

Now ,thats a different story.You were supervised in your gradual increase in dosage.If your body needs that much to be in range,well,that is what needs to be done.But it was monitored and I am sure your bloodwork was okay at each interval for the increase.

But MY point was the original poster was STARTED out of the gate that high.

My response in bold above

LOL....First off, who said I was talking to you directly. Get over yourself your not that important. It was a general statement. someone is defensive.

If it was directed to you, I would have had no problem stating so!

Second, unless you work for the AMA or an organization that regulates and observes the use of prescriptions...your opinion is just that, an opinion. Otherwise who are you to determine what a doctor is suppose to do? Don't act like your opinion is gospel.

Third...I am not your fucking friend so don't act like I have to listen to your shit!

What are your credentials? And they better be close to what I stated above.

Again, my initial post was NOT directed towards you, but since you like attention and think your the center of the universe...now it is!!!!

My post was my opinion and it offended you so much that it affected your universe. Seems like no one is allowed to have an opinion with you.

Conversation is over. So have fun replying. My limited psychoanalysis of you says that you will.

Last edited:
My bad, you went to a two day course so it makes you a professional right! No, it is just given to you so that you have the basic idea of rules and regulations.

My bad, you went to a two day course so it makes you a professional right! No, it is just given to you so that you have the basic idea of rules and regulations.

I missed this post,lol.

Not quite,I went to medical school(after graduating from Chiropractic school) and took pharmacology1 and pharmacology2.Each were a semester long,not 2 days ,lol.

I have a professional license,malpractice insurance,patients,employees etc...

i dont believe that either, that sounds like a hook up to me not a TRT dose. not saying that i wouldnt mind having a bunch of extra watson laying around.....

You misread what I stated, most of the docs want you to take your shots only once every other week, 200 mg each time. So youre getting an average of 100 mg/wk which is fine but during the first week your levels are going to be higher than normal and then in the second week the levels are going to be way too low.
Once a week works well though.

I missed this post,lol.

Not quite,I went to medical school(after graduating from Chiropractic school) and took pharmacology1 and pharmacology2.Each were a semester long,not 2 days ,lol.

I have a professional license,malpractice insurance,patients,employees etc...

No matter what credentials you have, nothing is going to change the minds of fools like ironjunkie. They know it all. They cannot comprehend the legal rammifications to doctors prescribing medications and the risks involved when prescribing controlled substances. Testosterone is so controlled that the doctor is not allowed to prescribe more than 6 months at a time here in my state. I get 90 days with one refill and then they make you go in for more blood tests.
Any legit doctor is not going to be prescribing dosages more than 200 mg/wk, and I really highly doubt there is a man on this earth that would require more than that to put him within a normal blood level. There is a reason so many of those online hormone replacement therapy places are being closed down.
Its great having a professional like you on here to lend advice, and its sad when people wont listen and believe what you have to say. This wasnt supposed to be a moral debate about if you have the right to use high doses of test, it was to educated people on that fact that doctors have guidelines they are supposed to follow and that there are good reasons for that.

No matter what credentials you have, nothing is going to change the minds of fools like ironjunkie. They know it all. They cannot comprehend the legal rammifications to doctors prescribing medications and the risks involved when prescribing controlled substances. Testosterone is so controlled that the doctor is not allowed to prescribe more than 6 months at a time here in my state. I get 90 days with one refill and then they make you go in for more blood tests.
Any legit doctor is not going to be prescribing dosages more than 200 mg/wk, and I really highly doubt there is a man on this earth that would require more than that to put him within a normal blood level. There is a reason so many of those online hormone replacement therapy places are being closed down.
Its great having a professional like you on here to lend advice, and its sad when people wont listen and believe what you have to say. This wasnt supposed to be a moral debate about if you have the right to use high doses of test, it was to educated people on that fact that doctors have guidelines they are supposed to follow and that there are good reasons for that.

guidelines are one thing and "laws regulating weekly does" is another thing.
most doctors do in fact give 200mg every other week but i believe we all know that it is unhealthy for a patient due to the roller coaster effect they will feel. Instead, a does of 100mg weekly would be more adequate.You say you do not believe that anyone needs more than 200mg weekly and while this might be true for most of the population it is far from being a fact.

Now on to another statement in your post, "online hormone replacement therapy places" you posted about. I have never seen a website were i could order HRT from via online.

However i have seen places like Cenegenics that the patient initially calls in, sends paper work and blood work and then goes out to their clinic for a dr consult.

I know yrs ago there were places you would just send the paper work in and that was it, but it was still not online web based. Most of these places are gone and only the bigger professional places you fly out to are around since they fallow laws.

Good post!

Here is one real life example:

Dead Wrestler Chris Benoit's Doctor Charged With Improperly Distributing Drugs

Read more: **broken link removed**

He eventually went to trial,pleaded GUILTY and was sentenced to 10 years in prison and license revoked indefinately!!

Good post!

Here is one real life example:

Dead Wrestler Chris Benoit's Doctor Charged With Improperly Distributing Drugs

Read more: **broken link removed**

He eventually went to trial,pleaded GUILTY and was sentenced to 10 years in prison and license revoked indefinately!!

I had not heard about him being charged, but that does back up what we have been saying here. Quote from the article you posted:

"ATLANTA — The pro wrestler who strangled his wife and son and committed suicide last month bought injectable steroids excessively, according to court papers released Monday. His doctor was charged with improperly prescribing drugs to other patients.

Dr. Phil Astin prescribed a 10-month supply of anabolic steroids to Chris Benoit every three to four weeks between May 2006 and May 2007, a Drug Enforcement Administration agent said in an affidavit filed Friday and made public Monday."

SO he was prescribing a dose that was about 10x what it should have been. That would put the dose at 1000 mg/wk! No wonder he was in hot water. No matter if its 400 mg/wk or 1000 mg/wk, neither dose is going to put your blood levels at a normal range. That spells trouble for the doc. If I were anything other than an endo I wouldnt prescribe it. Even the endos are really cautious.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear