waxy maize

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
hey can any of u bro tell me where i can buy the waxy maize.i would prefer to buy it at a local store if available.but if i have to order it i will.i live in ft.mayer area in case someone knows where i can go get it.thanks bro's

I am going to order mine from trueprotein.com

trueprotien all the way .......quality products from quality people ..........I need not say more

a little tip also, order some amino acids from TP also and put like 10-20 grams in your shake post workout, the high weight of the waxy will cause a fast pull for the aminos getting them to the sm intestine faster. you need to be doing this especially if you split your protien and waxy up in 2 different shakes...it will make a world of difference in your recovery!

the only place you can get waxy maize not from the internet is at GNC or vitamin shoppe in a product called Vitargo by Nutrex....

it has creatine in it tho and you're gonna pay a lot more..

So do you all recommend using a 50/50 mix of waxy and dextrose for post slin drink, or all waxy?

DC DOES A HECK OF A LOT FOR MANY FOLKS.. order from trueprotein.. support a brutha!!;) :D

kidstuff said:
the only place you can get waxy maize not from the internet is at GNC or vitamin shoppe in a product called Vitargo by Nutrex....

it has creatine in it tho and you're gonna pay a lot more..
so vitargo by nutrex is waxy maize exept it has creatine in it.so if u where to take the creatine out gram for gram it would have the same ingridients as wm

LATS said:
DC DOES A HECK OF A LOT FOR MANY FOLKS.. order from trueprotein.. support a brutha!!;) :D
Damn right. You want waxy maize, then please support the people that support us and buy it from trueprotein.com

Im gonna order from Trueprotien, but im confused. If I take in 80g whey pwo with 100carbs, how should I make the ratio? Should I just order a 50/50 blend of waxy/dextrose and use my own whey? Maybe all waxy, or a waxy/dex/malto blend. Keep in mind this will be my PWO slin drink

good for you pimpman.. use dc.. you will not be disappointed..;)

fourthgen said:
Im gonna order from Trueprotien, but im confused. If I take in 80g whey pwo with 100carbs, how should I make the ratio? Should I just order a 50/50 blend of waxy/dextrose and use my own whey? Maybe all waxy, or a waxy/dex/malto blend. Keep in mind this will be my PWO slin drink

take your carbs coming from waxy along with your supps (i.e. bcaa, creatine leucine ) , then wait a 1/2 hour and have your protein .

wake

wakejump4me said:
take your carbs coming from waxy along with your supps (i.e. bcaa, creatine leucine ) , then wait a 1/2 hour and have your protein .

wake

Shit thats gonna be rough. So take my pwo slin, then the waxy, then 30min later the whey, followed by my next 50g protien/carb meal 30min after that. Can't you take the whey and waxy at the same time?

fourthgen said:
Shit thats gonna be rough. So take my pwo slin, then the waxy, then 30min later the whey, followed by my next 50g protien/carb meal 30min after that. Can't you take the whey and waxy at the same time?

You can take waxy and the whey at the same time, but it has been theorized that the whey may slow down the uptake of the waxy.

WM's main benefit is its high molecular weight, which creates a low osmolality, allowing it to power through the gut, into the small intestine for rapid absorption and uptake. Whey has a very low molecular weight.
I would recommend mixing some important amino acids (BCAA's and L-leucine) with the waxy, and then having your protein a bit later.
anywhere from 10-20min later.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner