over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

waxy maize

aesop said:
Marshall,

Thank you for making me dumber from reading your replies in this post. I now know that nutrient timing is not effective and using pasteurized dead milk with very poor bioavailibility is a good idea pwo. Great idea too bad the old school guys used raw milk which is alive and full of enzymes and is actually well tolerated by most.

Your points are moot. Nutrient timing is the most important thing to master especially if you are natural. Not having a shake or eaa powder pwo is retarded if your goal is improvement. Whey is easily digested and highly bioavailable. I can post numerous studies showing how important pwo nutrition is to success and how waiting 2 hours after exercise to eat will lead to the same results as not exercising. I do agree with you that the latest greatest supps are not always " needed" but hey nost here are athletes and bber's and don't want to do what is need they want to do what will make them the fucking best the can possibly be. I could tell you some basic free form AA's that can be cheaply ordered in powder form that will dramatically increase reovery and progress over you BS milkshake, but why bother when it will only fall on deaf ears. You obviously have zero grasp of exercise physiology and why you should take advatage of eating easily digestable protein and carb sources (not as necessary as the protein) is essential pwo.

I personally don't think WMS is worth the shitty taste and the price for my goals but I do know a number of people that have benefitted from using it.

Oh yeah and creatine works. While it is not directly anabolic, it does immediatley increase strength and power output. It does this by increasing the rate of transfer of the action potential through the muscle cell. This leads to a faster more forceful contraction leading to increased innervatation of the muscle(along with other pns modifications allowing greater frequency of ap's to be carried through neurons leading to faster wave of summations) which then will lead to muscle cell growth with PROPER NUTRITION.

aesop brings up a good point about the dead milk.. the dudes of old were drinkin raw cows milk which is probably one of the best foods for a bodybuilder! the milk we buy now even organic is shitty! I have drank raw milk a few times and I tolerate it very well as opposed to past. milk from the grocery store... raw cows milk is illegal in most states but if you know a farmer you could probably get a few gallons off him for a few bucks...

hahaha
Is this a 160 page debate about chocolate milk Vs Waxy Maize? :eek:

rAJJIN said:
hahaha
Is this a 160 page debate about chocolate milk Vs Waxy Maize? :eek:

basically....

yes. :eek:

aesop said:
Marshall,

Thank you for making me dumber from reading your replies in this post. I now know that nutrient timing is not effective and using pasteurized dead milk with very poor bioavailibility is a good idea pwo. Great idea too bad the old school guys used raw milk which is alive and full of enzymes and is actually well tolerated by most.

Your points are moot. Nutrient timing is the most important thing to master especially if you are natural. Not having a shake or eaa powder pwo is retarded if your goal is improvement. Whey is easily digested and highly bioavailable. I can post numerous studies showing how important pwo nutrition is to success and how waiting 2 hours after exercise to eat will lead to the same results as not exercising. I do agree with you that the latest greatest supps are not always " needed" but hey nost here are athletes and bber's and don't want to do what is need they want to do what will make them the fucking best the can possibly be. I could tell you some basic free form AA's that can be cheaply ordered in powder form that will dramatically increase reovery and progress over you BS milkshake, but why bother when it will only fall on deaf ears. You obviously have zero grasp of exercise physiology and why you should take advatage of eating easily digestable protein and carb sources (not as necessary as the protein) is essential pwo.

I personally don't think WMS is worth the shitty taste and the price for my goals but I do know a number of people that have benefitted from using it.

Oh yeah and creatine works. While it is not directly anabolic, it does immediatley increase strength and power output. It does this by increasing the rate of transfer of the action potential through the muscle cell. This leads to a faster more forceful contraction leading to increased innervatation of the muscle(along with other pns modifications allowing greater frequency of ap's to be carried through neurons leading to faster wave of summations) which then will lead to muscle cell growth with PROPER NUTRITION.

Yes, raw milk is superior. I've said this before.

In regards to the rest of your post. I'd have to seriously doubt if I've made you any dumber. I'm sure of it. :)

TooPowerful4u said:
Wow this comment sure backfired on you didnt it? Game... set... MATCH! You can shutup now and tuck your tail and run with your smartass comments.

I want you to know my problem really isnt with YOU... first it was ur kissing V's ass a lil too much, compliments are fine but worshiping on EVERY thread is a lil much (we all know hes pretty gifted, you dont need to point it out EVERY opportunity you get).... then your comments here were just stupid and your ideas rediculous... if you had an intelligent arguement id support it and inquire rather than go about it the way i did.

C'mon TP, you publicly asked for the mods to ban me because I am giving out "dangerous" advice. lol If you don't think that was beyond lame, I don't know what to tell you.

I know you don't agree with me on most things. I've never kissed Vander's ass, I simply gave him some much deserved praise and recognition about his physique, because it got a little redundant with the people bashing him over the legs.

Have I not talked about other things besides Vander's classic physique? You accused me of only doing that before. What next? :rolleyes:

Lastly, NOTHING backfired on me. What on earth are you talking about? MassiveG gave his "opinion" and yes he is a seasoned, dedicated lifter whose opinion means something to me and everyone else on the board.

He was not stating fact though. Did you read gooey's post?

gooey is as accomplished as anyone on this board, period. It's on his menu outside of getting ready for competitions (which I know jack shit about anyway). I never suggest a competition diet or strategy. All of my advice is for the serious recreational lifter who wants to look as good as they can.

wel gooey, you heard it here first. It wasn't Marshall who said you don't know shit from applebutter when it comes to nutrition, it's your old buddy TP, lol

who woulda thunk it? :p

Ok, I'm done with this thread finally.

I'm just going to post a picture of the dangers of what could happen if you don't get your PWO drink in your window of opportunity, train once every 5-7 days and eat 70g of protein daily.

Guys, please don't do this, like TP said, it's dangerous.

Attachments

• untitlednh4.jpg
    untitlednh4.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 296
marshall said:
Ok, I'm done with this thread finally.

I'm just going to post a picture of the dangers of what could happen if you don't get your PWO drink in your window of opportunity, train once every 5-7 days and eat 70g of protein daily.

Guys, please don't do this, like TP said, it's dangerous.

dude be done

seriously... just let this die.

you know im sick of you telling everyone that thats all that he did. maybe thats all he said he did...maybe thats all he really did.

but you know what....i for damn sure don't have his genetics. and those PWO shakes and extra protein help me. so ill listen to TP4U any day before i listen to one damn thing from you. not everyone has those genetics...TP4U realizes that and offers real help.

Sheeesh Marsha... you got smoked and still keep going. Give it a rest. Nobody here takes you seriously. I have no idea why Gooey sticks up for you and i think KM just likes to be controversial at times. I will bet anything both of them use PWO shakes and creatine and protein shakes and try to eat within 45min after the workout. Why cant you just accept that you are outclassed on this one and nobody is going to agree with you but yourself, and we damn sure dont want anybody following your horrible theories. Im pretty sure in the few posts that some of our vets posted here you were proven wrong and on SOME tiny points they gave you the benefit of the doubt on what they thought you MEANT. Give up already jeeze, your done you lose its over you are just frustrating and anoying.

My god people, please just let this fucking thread die already. Think of the children, won't someone please think of the children!

Liphted said:
My god people, please just let this fucking thread die already. Think of the children, won't someone please think of the children!

o.k. I'll stop, but only for the children;)

(I need to get this little tidbit in first....)

this thread has been contorted and twisted in a lot of ways...
marshal.... metzer had superoir genes and used aas, it wasnt just chocolate milk that gave him the body in the pic!

any one reading this thread would give their left nut to have metzer's body (in prime)... I dont know what point posting the pic had to do with anything? especially if your talking about average joes.. not to be an ass but postin your own pic would be more realistic and serve more merit to this argument... that would be like tp4u postin a pic of jay or ronnie and sayin dont use waxy maize you might be 280 ripped to the bone! make sense?

km2000 said:
o.k. I'll stop, but only for the children;)

(I need to get this little tidbit in first....)

this thread has been contorted and twisted in a lot of ways...
marshal.... metzer had superoir genes and used aas, it wasnt just chocolate milk that gave him the body in the pic!

any one reading this thread would give their left nut to have metzer's body (in prime)... I dont know what point posting the pic had to do with anything? especially if your talking about average joes.. not to be an ass but postin your own pic would be more realistic and serve more merit to this argument... that would be like tp4u postin a pic of jay or ronnie and sayin dont use waxy maize you might be 280 ripped to the bone! make sense?

true

BUMP! Come on guys, can't we add something to this argument? :D I think a couple of you people are now kilo club members off this thread alone! :D

thebrick said:
BUMP! Come on guys, can't we add something to this argument? :D I think a couple of you people are now kilo club members off this thread alone! :D

im on my way!!! haha only 839 more posts and counting! haha :p

What? No whitty comeback? :D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member