over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waxy Maze? Who uses it?

musclehealth

Registered
How many of your Pro-muscle members use waxymaze? I just purchased some Glyco-maze(on nutrition). Its a mix of waxymaze and trehalose. Do you guys generally just take it pwo? Results? I am a firm believer in REAL food but this seems like it was worth the buy...$20 for 5lbs!!

I only use it PWO, I take 40g with 4 Tbspn's LBA's.

PWO, 60g with 10g BCAA's

First thing in the morning, 50g whey, 80g waximaise. PWO the same with glutamine.

PWO I take 65g waxy with 5 tbs LBA's.

Waxy is a staple directly after I get done training. A whole food meal will follow about an hour after I'm done training.

A post training shake of some kind should never take the place of a meal thats consumed sometime after training. In my opinion that is.

I USE IT.....

I use pwo....abt 60 to 80 grams followed 45min later with a high protien med slow carb meal. have done this over the last 6 months or so and noticed some difference in myself.

I like it. Messes my stomach up WAY less than dextrose. Only use it PWO.

PWO... It's a bitch to blend.. stuff is so light it sits on top of everything..

in regards to absorption rates it makes other pwo carb sources obsolete . i like it a lot and use it on my very high carb days . it is soooo easy on the stomach if you are using plenty of water with it . i suggest a 5-8 % solution .
but , if absorption rates are not a concern then maltodextrin or dextrose will do the same thing , because when it comes down to replenishing glycogen you want to look at the quantity of each of those (for example) .

wake

First thing in the morning, 50g whey, 80g waximaise. PWO the same with glutamine.

Hey Pesty why so much WM? I use it at 50G pre and 50G pwo just because thats what i used with malto. Any particular reason to go higher?

Hey Pesty why so much WM? I use it at 50G pre and 50G pwo just because thats what i used with malto. Any particular reason to go higher?

Not in paticular, since my metabolism is faster than an average male, I am just trying to add more carbs in my diet. The reason I take first thing in the morning, is because your body is empty and needs immediately carbs and protein, both should be fast acting, (whey and waximaise.) I then eat 45 minutes later, oatmeal and eggs. My pre workout is usally 25-50g of whey and a peice of fruit. Every body reacts different and alot is a learning process(after 28 years of training, I am still learning) I am making good gains while staying lean on this Diet. I do not have cheat days, I eat clean all the time.

It is my understanding that WM should be a 2:1 ratio over anything else you are taking it with, or the absorbtion rate is drastically slowed.

It is my understanding that WM should be a 2:1 ratio over anything else you are taking it with, or the absorbtion rate is drastically slowed.

i think its actually alot more than mate (WMS in the ratio) Troponin had a great thread on it somewhere

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131