over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WAY O/T Jersey Shore

FOR ANYONE SAYING THEY WOULD SLEEP WITH THESE PEOPLE....GOODYEAR DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH RUBBER TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE VERITABLE POLETHERA OF DISEASES YOU COULD POSSIBLY CATCH......YOU WOULD, IN FACT, BE HEALTHIER BUY GOING TO YOUR LOCAL BUS STATION AND LICKING THE BATHROOM DOOR HANDLE. GOD HIMSELF HAS NOT VISITED A PLAGUE OF THIS MAGNITUDE ON HUMANITY.

you can catch those diseases from a wild night out at the club TKAV. Its today's culture man, nothing to do the people on this show.

I was out at a Halloween Bar Loop on saturday night and there were women with everything hanging out, people having sex in bathrooms etc. Its not just them.

As far as all that goes, i would wrap it up, and roll the dice with jwow.

FOR ANYONE SAYING THEY WOULD SLEEP WITH THESE PEOPLE....GOODYEAR DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH RUBBER TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE VERITABLE POLETHERA OF DISEASES YOU COULD POSSIBLY CATCH......YOU WOULD, IN FACT, BE HEALTHIER BUY GOING TO YOUR LOCAL BUS STATION AND LICKING THE BATHROOM DOOR HANDLE. GOD HIMSELF HAS NOT VISITED A PLAGUE OF THIS MAGNITUDE ON HUMANITY.

I totally agree!

It blows my mind to see these guys all talk about GTL, then go outside and smoke a cigarette.

JWOW is nasty, everytime she talks shit, her arms are jiggling around all over the place... yuck!

you can catch those diseases from a wild night out at the club TKAV. Its today's culture man, nothing to do the people on this show.

I was out at a Halloween Bar Loop on saturday night and there were women with everything hanging out, people having sex in bathrooms etc. Its not just them.

As far as all that goes, i would wrap it up, and roll the dice with jwow.

Ya but it don't have to be you or the next person. That's just part of culture and there are many people that don't hang out at places like that or do , but would never have sex with any of those women.

If you pay attention the Situation is always eating egg whites etc. One of my favorite episodes was where he brought some blonde home, put her in the bed, and went to cook some egg whites and ate them and then went back in!=-)

hahaha...that was funny, couldnt believe he did that...i've been there tho, just get in from a night out and have a girl with you...knowing you've been out all night without any precious protein. he didnt even know this girl, took her and layed her down in his bed, went and cooked some eggs and came back prob 20 mins later. lol.

i love the show and i give these guys credit. They are all getting paid just to train, tan and do laundry. I do that shit and no one has ever paid me for it.

If you pay attention the Situation is always eating egg whites etc. One of my favorite episodes was where he brought some blonde home, put her in the bed, and went to cook some egg whites and ate them and then went back in!=-)

Gotta love it. For entertainment value, the show is awesome. As far as training legs goes, if i could give up training legs and puking most times while raking in 5 mil per year, sign me up=-)

I dont think they are making remotely close to even one mil a year

I dont think they are making remotely close to even one mil a year

he has his own line of jewelry, vodka, shoes, shoe laces with bling. He is doing damn good and just released his book. After i read it, i will let you all know how it is=-)

He is estimated to be making 5 million this year. The rest are raking in 50-60k per episode or something. Now i gotta be honest, the idea of going out to a bar in the middle of summer, having a few drinks, wear the clothes i wear anyway(granted i am a size or two bigger than them:)) and flirt with random girls while making $50k, is pretty damn appealing.

Everyone on here can say what they want, but there is not a ONE among us that doesn't go out and enjoy the attention we get as bodybuilders. I am by no means the biggest guy here and i know when i walk into a bar, restaurant, club, i get attention and i love it. I cant imagine the attention some of the truly big guys on here get, now what are the Jersey Shore cast doing but doing that exact same thing, while playing it up for the camera and getting paid for it.=-)

hahaha...that was funny, couldnt believe he did that...i've been there tho, just get in from a night out and have a girl with you...knowing you've been out all night without any precious protein. he didnt even know this girl, took her and layed her down in his bed, went and cooked some eggs and came back prob 20 mins later. lol.

I know man. I have been there, girl wants to get home and have fun, and you tell them, you have to get some eggs at a diner or need to cook something up=-) Its great.

I loved when he called her the cab after and then played it like, "Look what i did for you baby? I just called you a taxi to get you home because you were so amazing!":headbang:

I take the show for what it is worth, just all around great entertainment.

The sad part is there are people out there that look up to these people :eek:
There are troops firemen and cops getting killed everyday protecting us making almost nothing but these dipshits faces are posted up everywhere making a killing and they are completely usless to society. America is getting dumber and weaker by the day.

There are troops firemen and cops getting killed everyday protecting us making almost nothing but these dipshits faces are posted up everywhere making a killing and they are completely usless to society. America is getting dumber and weaker by the day.

not everything on tv is a statement about american culture. Its a tv show, enjoy it or don't watch it.

I did my time in the USMC and i have 4 combat action ribbons. I know how serious life can be and i choose to take entertainment where i find it. =-)

yes, we should pay cops and firemen millions with our tax dollars.

if anyone wants to enter the entertainment industry they are free to do so, including cops and firemen.

yes, we should pay cops and firemen millions with our tax dollars.

if anyone wants to enter the entertainment industry they are free to do so, including cops and firemen.

Sorry guys was having a bad day just ranting.

The fact that my cable box is capable of recieving that show has made me dumber. I'd rather have a burning case of herpes that know of its existence. Last week i saw a commercial for it and spent the next 24 hours bleaching my eyes! What has been seen cannot be unseen.

By the way, I don't like that show.
thank you! thank you! thank you!! I thought I was the only one... what a useless way of time spent!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131