over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WAY O/T Jersey Shore

Johnny Smiles

Banned
this weekend i saw jersey shore marathon on T V and checked it out. i was hooked pretty quick. what a WRECK these people are.
its like watching a train wreck its hard to not look at the disaster(s) unfolding.
and btw, the guy "Ronnie" has a great physique and could prolly be a decent bodybuilder.

the show is a lot of fun. never knew what a "giudo" was til this show. funny shit.
oh, and i think Mike "the situation" has arms that are suspect:cool:
-JS

this weekend i saw jersey shore marathon on T V and checked it out. i was hooked pretty quick. what a WRECK these people are.
its like watching a train wreck its hard to not look at the disaster(s) unfolding.
and btw, the guy "Ronnie" has a great physique and could prolly be a decent bodybuilder.

the show is a lot of fun. never knew what a "giudo" was til this show. funny shit.
-JS

Yeah..it is a wreck for sure, and to think the money per episode these guys and gals get is amazing. Like 60,000 and up per episode!!! Not to mention commercials and one of them has a supplement line..lol

-JS

ronnie will have to start training his legs first. if you look at these guys, NONE of them have any legs whatsoever... and i'm not talking about trained, yet small legs... they are completely undeveloped. untrained.

"birdie"builders lol

Ronnie works out at my gym. LMFAO! He was there last week.

The show is definitely like watching a train wreck.... Oh well at least I know what it means to smuch now.

oh, and i think Mike "the situation" has arms that are suspect

yeah his arms are goofy looking... A little too much SEO maybe? He is proud of his physique but IMO nothing to be too proud of

and Ronnie has bird legs, lol

definately an entertaining show though

The fact that my cable box is capable of recieving that show has made me dumber. I'd rather have a burning case of herpes that know of its existence. Last week i saw a commercial for it and spent the next 24 hours bleaching my eyes! What has been seen cannot be unseen.

By the way, I don't like that show.

Sammi has an amazing pair of legs, she's also pretty.. Buy I have a thing for Jwow for some reason. I think it's the "bitch don't mess with me" that's written across her forehead... Or maybe her boobs?

"Snookie want smoosh-smoosh!"

Anybody catch the Southpark episode? It was quite funny, and accurate!!
"Fu k New Jersey!" LOL...

A side note, Jersey Shore makes wanna NOT work out or wear tank tops anymore.....And I was in southern CT at an EDGE gym and EVERYBODY looked like that. Quite funny.

I would be embarrassed if they were the representatives of my generation. Makes me not want to admit my name ends in a vowel.

The situation definitely needs to pump some of that oil in his traps and shoulders..he has a weird physique for sure..I think Paulie got ahold of what Ronnie was taking..he has swelled up a bit and got a little more of an attitude.The show is entertaining.I think next they should do a show about us rednecks in Alabama..it would be funny..a lot of mud riding in jacked up trucks, drinking natty lights,chewing tobacco..cooking dope and white lightning in the backwoods..call it something to do with trailer parks.

"Snookie want smoosh-smoosh!"

Anybody catch the Southpark episode? It was quite funny, and accurate!!
"Fu k New Jersey!" LOL...
A side note, Jersey Shore makes wanna NOT work out or wear tank tops anymore.....And I was in southern CT at an EDGE gym and EVERYBODY looked like that. Quite funny.

That was too funny!

never seen it before....just hear about it constantly. please stop watching it if enough people do it will prolly go away lol. i hate the stuff they put on TV these days, I only watch news and sports anymore.

I don't watch the show.. Maybe I watched half of 2 episodes and couldn't stand to bear the pain of watching more than that.

It just sucks I can't wear affliction shirts anymore because of that show.:(

The fact that my cable box is capable of recieving that show has made me dumber. I'd rather have a burning case of herpes that know of its existence. Last week i saw a commercial for it and spent the next 24 hours bleaching my eyes! What has been seen cannot be unseen.

By the way, I don't like that show.

haaa.......perfectly written

:headbang:

I'm embarassed to admit it but yes, I do watch it. Think The Situation dfefinitely has got some oil in the arms. What kills me is that these guys and gilrs are getting book deals, their own shows (Snooki and Pauly), supplement lines, etc. I find Snooki to be extremely repulsive and think that she probably smells like pickles since she likes them so much.

I'm not sure why so many people hate on them. They are guys who like to party and have a good time, and they are making millions doing it.

Sure, they don't follow the exact same lifestyles most of us do, but that doesn't make them wrong.

yeah his arms are goofy looking... A little too much SEO maybe? He is proud of his physique but IMO nothing to be too proud of

and Ronnie has bird legs, lol

definately an entertaining show though

I have seen him and I didn't see wat u were talkin about guys, can u post a picture???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws