over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WBC 20,000...WTF

Bull_Nuts

Registered
So I was feeling lethargic, headache, lightheadedness...my boss insists on calling the ambulance because my bp was 148/102 and pulse 118...

After it's all said and done...20000 wbc and no signs of infection anywhere...Do I fucking have leukemia?

Ironically and conveniently I am being referred to MY WIFE'S ONCOLOGIST to rule out fucking leukemia...

WTF? What have I done so fucking bad that my wife has Stage 4 Cancer and now I may have leukemia? I have 6 kids...what the hell are the supposed to do If we are both sick as hell?

Smh...I am at a loss for words...

BN

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
Jesus Christ brother. I don't even know what to say. That is a very high wbc number. I hope for the best for you and youll be in my families prayers

elevated WBC can be cause by many many reasons, including stress - as you mentioned you ve been having. could be nothing serious.

You've been under a tremendous amount of stress lately. I'd venture to say it proably reactive leukocytosis, being nonmalignant.

Sorry you're going through a whirlwind of obstacles. Hopefully it levels out soon for you and your family.

Try not to think the worst until otherwise confirmed. I know it's tough, sorry.

My thoughts are heavy on you and your family!

So I was feeling lethargic, headache, lightheadedness...my boss insists on calling the ambulance because my bp was 148/102 and pulse 118...

After it's all said and done...20000 wbc and no signs of infection anywhere...Do I fucking have leukemia?

Ironically and conveniently I am being referred to MY WIFE'S ONCOLOGIST to rule out fucking leukemia...

WTF? What have I done so fucking bad that my wife has Stage 4 Cancer and now I may have leukemia? I have 6 kids...what the hell are the supposed to do If we are both sick as hell?

BN

6 kids? stop using gear for bodybuilding, your kids depend on you, please.

I hope it is what Stewie is referring to. I hope your family's situation gets better all around brother.

BN

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app[/

Brother as a caner survivor i hate that fucking word and would do anything to never hear the words "you have cancer" agin. Those thoughts will always be in the back of my head. The thing is we think we can do all these things prevent it (which we can to some extent because I believe it's most caused by environment) but sometime it's just out of our hands and Bad things happen to good people sometimes. I hope you wife is doing well and has strong speedy recovery. As for you I don't think it would be cancer in your case. I'm no Doc but I think it's More to do with all your dealing with what you dealing with in life right now. Sometimes it's harder for the caretakers and loved one than the actual patient.

6 kids? stop using gear for bodybuilding, your kids depend on you, please.
Yep my days of any thing greater than a hrt dose are over...

Not to mention...

I've used so long I'd have to at least need to run an get maintenance dose...and I can't walk if I come off of nandrolone...maybe 150-200mg each per week...definitely no more than that. I need to keep a truly healthy body weight also.

They also found smudge cells which is not absolute, but is indicative of chronic lymphocytic leukemia...and leukemia is really hard on the bones...becoming sedentary is not in my best interest. Maintaining a decent weight, appetite, and ACTIVE lifestyle will be necessary to prevent a cascade of wasting...

What other anabolics are used for maintaining weight and appetite on shit like cancers and HIV and whatnot?

BN

Last edited:

BN

Normally that range indicates infection. I would use a private service like prive md labs to repeat a complete blood count in a few days (before the oncologist appoint.

Last edited:
Slow down BN. I know you and your family are going through a rough time with your wife's illness but don't get ahead of yourself. One step at a time. If Stewie is correct and stress is causing this, the last thing you need to do is stress out even more...breathe.

Slow down BN. I know you and your family are going through a rough time with your wife's illness but don't get ahead of yourself. One step at a time. If Stewie is correct and stress is causing this, the last thing you need to do is stress out even more...breathe.
And the doctor specifically said he could not identify and source of infection and my lymph nodes are completely normal...

But the thing that worries me is the presence of smudge cells...this are not naturally occurring.

I hear you. I didnt catch the no signs of infection in your original post. Do you remember what your platelets were at, meaning are they in range? These can go out of range with leukemia but only a bone marrow biopsy can confirm.

Do you have any bone pain, excessive sweating , weight lose, bruising? Swollen lymph nodes are a sign of leukemia so its a good thing you aren't experiencing that. The RBC's and platlets tend to get very low with leukemia and bruising easily can result.

Last edited:
I hear you. I didnt catch the no signs of infection in your original post. Do you remember what your platelets were at, meaning are they in range? These can go out of range with leukemia but only a bone marrow biopsy can confirm.
Honestly, I got tunnel vision the moment he said 20k wbc, presence of smudge cells and no signs of infection...

As a former Trauma RN there isn't much that gets me rattled...I could see it in their faces...been on that side of the conversation many times and I they don't really need to say anything for me to know what's going on...

Not to mention...

I've used so long I'd have to at least need to run an get maintenance dose...and I can't walk if I come off of nandrolone...maybe 150-200mg each per week...definitely no more than that. I need to keep a truly healthy body weight also.

They also found smudge cells which is not absolute, but is indicative of chronic lymphocytic leukemia...and leukemia is really hard on the bones...becoming sedentary is not in my best interest. Maintaining a decent weight, appetite, and ACTIVE lifestyle will be necessary to prevent a cascade of wasting...

What other anabolics are used for maintaining weight and appetite on shit like cancers and HIV and whatnot?

BN

Chronic lymph leukemia (CLL) is definely preferable to acute lymp leukemia (ALL). Many people outlive CLL and CLL usually hits people in their 60's.

Do you remember your ABSOLUTE lymphocyte number? It should be under about 3.5. With CLL its elevated.

Last edited:
Do you have any bone pain, excessive sweating , weight lose, bruising? Swollen lymph nodes are a sign of leukemia so its a good thing you aren't experiencing that. The RBC's and platlets tend to get very low with leukemia and bruising easily can result.
Yes...bone pain like crazy as of late...started around 2 years ago but put it off as just normal aches and pains. I sweat like a mother fucker...even when it's cold. Bruisng...meh...sometimes.

Chronic lymph leukemia (CLL) is definely preferable to acute lymp leukemia (ALL). Many people outlive CLL and CLL usually hits people in their 60's.

Do you remember your ABSOLUTE lymphocyte number? It should be under about 3.5. With CLL its elevated.
No I dont...Im going to have to grab my medical records as soon as they are available...plus I do realize this is all with 1 blood draw. Serial blood tests will be interesting as I will be able to look at my trends...

Not to mention...

BN

I am a father and grandfather , I am talking to you as father to father, you don`t need deca or tren, all you need test and no more than 10mg per day. Believe me, I just was contacted by a IFFB pro, he was competing last Saturday in the Mr.O ,I can`t give his name out with out his approval, he wants to do the same protocol that I have Tony Freemen on. He had a very famous guru preparing him to this Mr.O and this guru f....k him up, he had him in so much shit. If you are very serious about you kids future than call me. I din`t think that you have leukemia.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws