over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We are not so common as we think

First of all, NEVER tran at those bougie ass gyms.
I would never.

IF and when i travel (for vacation and for work) I ALWAYS find a hardcore gym in that city to hit.
And maybe ive just been around more, but i fully understand that im a weirdo and im not normal. I never expect there to be another huge guy who also is food prepping and blah blah blah. We are not the norm lol

The vast majority of us POST ON HERE because we are very interested in this stuff and have NO ONE TO CHAT ABOUT WITH IT in our real lives.

Standing out is cool...at first..... THEN the shit gets old... every time i go somewhere on vacation it's the same questions all the time... "Wow you must workout alot" blah blah blah
Yea I can’t go anywhere without getting asked what I bench and/or weigh it’s annoying, now if another BBer asked what I weighed I wouldn’t care but literally I was going thru the metal detector at the courthouse, I was testifying this day as a security expert but the deputies didn’t know me, I coulda been a pedo-all they gave a shit about is where I lifted and what I bench, as if I’ve done a single in over a decade. We are a small bunch and oddly generally judged by the wannabes bc they’re everywhere and loud and the average person can’t tell the difference between a legit competitor and the guy juicing up and training arms and chest 3 times a week.

First of all, NEVER tran at those bougie ass gyms.
I would never.

IF and when i travel (for vacation and for work) I ALWAYS find a hardcore gym in that city to hit.
And maybe ive just been around more, but i fully understand that im a weirdo and im not normal. I never expect there to be another huge guy who also is food prepping and blah blah blah. We are not the norm lol

The vast majority of us POST ON HERE because we are very interested in this stuff and have NO ONE TO CHAT ABOUT WITH IT in our real lives.
Exactly, spot on as usual 👏

Who care if there people Training.if you want to workout just do it.I can give 3 shits if anyone else is there

And besides when I'm in vacation the last thing im wasting my time is Training. I'm on vacation. I'm not going to shrink because I didn't train on vacation

Once you are into this world you think that there is a LOT of guys like you. Cause we all go to the gym and we have a lot of friends like us. Then we spent some time on youtube forums. I tought that as well. For many years that our sport is very very popular and wherever i will go i will meet similar people with same interests. Yeah sure….. my ass. My first summer holidays with my wife. Huge 5 star hotel great gym - I am thinking cool will find a training partner no problemo…. 3 4 5 th day. Who is in the gym ????? Me and only me. Two weeks gone. Not a single person. Next year different country same situation , another year the same. Not a single jacked guy in whole damn hotel… maybe i am going into wrong places but Cyprus , Portugal , Mallorca etc it cant be coincident? Is it really like that we think that this is peak of fitness culture when nothing really changed?where i am a

Who care if there people Training.if you want to workout just do it.I can give 3 shits if anyone else is there

And besides when I'm in vacation the last thing im wasting my time is Training. I'm on vacation. I'm not going to shrink because I didn't train on vacation
THIS^
when on vacation i am on vacation.

Me cause in the heat i loose my apetite and training with weights boost it. Once i am on holiday i really like to try different food but to do this i need to be hungry.

I think the mindset of working hard physically is dwindling in western culture, and that may partially explain why this observation is true. I’m a millennial, and I have made similar observations in the gym and beyond. Totally agree with the gym observation OP. I work in a skilled trade and encounter very few men under 40 years old. I can understand there’s many reasons for that, but I’m beginning to realize that physical exertion in general isn’t valued like it once was. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but as far as I can tell there’s truth in what the OP has mentioned.
I agree with this. I think it was Sean Penn recently who said today's men are more feminized

If it's just a week then I'm eating big and sleeping in. Basically, being a total slob. If it's going to be more than a couple weeks, I'll usually get a workout in. But I wear earbuds and really don't want anyone around. Like someone else said, it's vacay. Whether it's Napoli (my god, the pizza!) or Warsaw, Alaska, I'm eating like some sort of ravenous cave man.

DvrDbI3WwAA7nE-.jpeg

Ah, hell, there are like 2 guys in this whole country (Japan) that are serious bodybuilders. Most guys go for the emaciated & androgynous look - and the girls love it.
Fortunately I have a great gym to go to and a wife who is part of and supports my lifestyle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131