over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We lost our baby today

Sorry to hear about your loss. :(
The two of you are a very gorgeous couple and will have beautiful children.
I wish you the best.

Thank you

Thanks you all very much. Sometimes friends and family just wont help you heal. Sometimes you need outsiders to accept and support, to get over any guilt or reservations you have. That is what you all have done for us. We really appreciate it. You are very warm people. Your help has aided my wife immensly. She has picked herself up, tanned and is at the gym as I write this. I told her to just run it out. I wish she had someone like Lynx to push her physically in the gym around here and get her mind back on track, but it's slim pickins around here in NJ as far as dedicated women and their bodies. (must be something in the water) Anyway, again thank you, your comments were felt.

Kaiser said:
Thanks you all very much. Sometimes friends and family just wont help you heal. Sometimes you need outsiders to accept and support, to get over any guilt or reservations you have. That is what you all have done for us. We really appreciate it. You are very warm people. Your help has aided my wife immensly. She has picked herself up, tanned and is at the gym as I write this. I told her to just run it out. I wish she had someone like Lynx to push her physically in the gym around here and get her mind back on track, but it's slim pickins around here in NJ as far as dedicated women and their bodies. (must be something in the water) Anyway, again thank you, your comments were felt.

Thanks Kaiser, if you think the pickings in NJ are slim you should come to MT! :p

Glad to see she is getting out and doing some normal everyday activities. :)

Kaiser and Simone, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. There is nothing worse on this earth than losing a child. My wife and son died in an auto accident when he was just 16. At any time in life, this is an irreplaceable loss.

Hoping God will watch over you both. You seem like a terrific couple and you are blessed to have each other to lean on.

As my husband has said this forum is filled with caring, intelligent and inspiring people. Thank you for listening and allowing us to vent. On a lighter note I must also add that your bodies aren't that bad to look at either. Lynx if you have any advise regarding me getting back into shape I'd love to get some new pointers, your body is amazing! I've already lost 3 pounds in the last 2 days, I went from 109 to 106. I would like to get to 102 by next week. We are going to St. Martin for vacation, and belive me I need it after the stress I'v been through. Thanks, Simone

My prayers go out to you. I can sympathize. I've been through it twice, before. The good thing is that you all don't seem to be blaming yourselves, which is the one thing you don't want to do..

I know we are not to blame, I did everthing I was told to do and them some. I was lucky that it did not go to term. I can emphasize and understand the pain a family goes through when they are dealt these cards. I am feeling better and I am mentally pulling myself out of the depressive spiral I was heading down. Just knowing so many people have experienced this and have gone on to have healthy children has kept me sane. I went back to the gym today and did some cardio, it helped to clear my mind.

sorry to hear

I dont know you personally but Im Very sorry to hear of your loss. I dont usually contribute to the chat on the site but thought you would need all the encouragement and support you can get. I hope that things go well for you and your wife in the future.

I'm very sorry to read of your loss. It happened to me and it was devastating. Years later, because of medical reasons, I could never have children. So that was my one.

Simone, you look like an angel. Seriously. And good things happen to angels. Hang in there. The emptiness you and Kaiser feel will be replaced eventually by a love so full for the children you'll have.

To everyone who has suffered the lose of a child or a loved one I am so sorry. It is so easy to get wrapped up in your own pain that you forget there are other people who have gone through the same thing or worse. My heart goes out to you all. Simone

I am sorry to hear of your loss and may God bless you both!

ATTRACTIVE COUPLE TO BE SURE!

IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT YOUR HEADS/HEARTS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. RESPECTFUL TOO. BE STRONG....YOU'VE SURE GOT A LOT TO LOOK FORWARD TO! HANG IN THERE.

SHE'S A BEAUTY, KAISER.

Looking at this thread in it's entirety is really inspiring. It is amazing to see the community here at ProM come together and support other members. Kaiser and Simone, you have an almost dreamlike appearance. A true fairytale couple. Your extremely positive attitudes and strength of character will pull you through anything and it seems has already begun.

To the members,

You all should pat yourselves on the back for your kindness and sincerity. You've thrown out all the 'dog eat dog' and 'let the best man win' in favor of 'dog help dog' and 'let everybody win'...

Pretty evolved for a bunch of meatheads.

My heart goes out to both of you. Since I've never been pregnant, I can't image the loss and emptiness you must feel. I went through years of infertility treatments and could never have children, so in another way I do understand some of the emptiness you are feeling, and wanted to let you know that it does get easier with time.

I wish you the best! God bless you both!

I am so glad I joined this site. I wish I could hug each and every one of you. Thanks Doc. your words have really meant alot to me, I have read alot of other threads and the advise you give others is straight forward and sincere. Keep up the good work. I am a strong and resilent person and I will bounce back and be stronger than before. Life is too short to dwell on the negative. I have started to train again had I hope to get into amazing shape. I also will continue to try to get pregnant again, Hell trying is half the fun lol! thanks again, Simone

Last edited:
thank you

...but no thanks are necessary. I take from this forum as much as I give. I've met great people, lost fat, gained muscle and strength - all kinds of goodies.

My crystal ball forsees you a great mommy.

p.s. okay it IS true that I do enjoy helping people too

Last edited:
That's sad, nature can be cruel.
My thoughts are with you and your wife.

Geoff

So sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are going through. I have two small children that are the best thing in my life. I always think of it as when my wife and i met we were meant to have the girls that we do. Its like two little angels were following us around our whole lives just waithing for us to meet, fall in love and marry so we could bring the angels to us. Because really if you think about it if one thing would have changed in our old lives we would have never met and had them. So Kaiser and Simone you do have other angels looking down on you just waiting for you to bring them into your lives. Maybe the first angel was never meant to make it in person, but he or she will always be with you looking down on your lovely family and still feeling the warmth of you thinking about he or she for the rest of your lives. Please keep trying to have children it is the best thing you will ever do in your lives. Good Luck!

god bless you my frend- It does get much easer, just stay tight with each other, and don't lose hope for a nother
I lost my boy in 91 after 6 weeks in the hospital.
wish I could have him but the lord had other plans for him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131