over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We lost Thor, old school member here

May he rest in peace. Condolences and prayers for all who knew and loved him.

That is a great picture. Baldnazi, did you ever meet him in person? It would be really cool if some of us that have known each other for a long time on here could get together somewhere for a weekend and just hang out. I would have liked to meet him.

That is a great picture. Baldnazi, did you ever meet him in person? It would be really cool if some of us that have known each other for a long time on here could get together somewhere for a weekend and just hang out. I would have liked to meet him.

Never got the chance. But in hindsight I should’ve made time, it’s something I’ll regret. Anyone who spoke to him on here knows what a good guy he was. He had a kind soul, a free spirit and loved to ride his motorcycle.

These past few years were torture on him. Just imagine yourselves going from being able to run through a brick wall to weak and frail. I’ve been there but was able to bounce back, in his case and severity of issues it just wasn’t possible. So as we all know, his suffering is over and he is in a better place.

Good idea on the meetups Maldorf, guys who live close to each other make those happen.

Yea, this one stings quite a bit, he was a good guy, and a super long member of the forums. He'd been around since this all started back in the 90's. So sorry things continued to progress for the worse for him, I hope he did find some peace in all this, at least from a family stand-point. May he RIP, and thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and to all you other guys here who knew him well. I'm heading to a funeral tomorrow for a good friend who died last month, not a good weekend:(

RIP my brother.

Never got the chance. But in hindsight I should’ve made time, it’s something I’ll regret. Anyone who spoke to him on here knows what a good guy he was. He had a kind soul, a free spirit and loved to ride his motorcycle.

These past few years were torture on him. Just imagine yourselves going from being able to run through a brick wall to weak and frail. I’ve been there but was able to bounce back, in his case and severity of issues it just wasn’t possible. So as we all know, his suffering is over and he is in a better place.

Good idea on the meetups Maldorf, guys who live close to each other make those happen.
A really big and strong guy I knew named Russ died years back from cancer. I went online trying to find him and then found a picture of him in bed all hooked up to IVs. It broke my heart. And then I found his Obituary. He was just a few years older than me. Death is closer than a lot of us realize.

Rest In Peace Iron Brother! My prayers go out to him and his family and friends.

Very sad to hear. I corresponded with him from time to time after his stroke on facebook. As BN said imagine being fully functional at one moment and stuck in a wheelchair with one half paralyzed the next. Tragic. RIP

That would be awesome, next Arnold Classic or other event where a bunch of us are already going to we should definitely see about making that work. I’m not a vet like you guys but shit I’ll bring the don juilo 😈

Got the news that Conrad who went by the name Thor here for many years passed away early this morning. He suffered a stroke a few years back and just couldn’t recover from it, he was in a rehab center ever since it happened. To make things worse he got cancer and that’s ultimately what took him. Suffered through Covid as well but was able to beat that. How much can someone take?

Conrad was a great guy, we would talk and share some laughs and I always tried to encourage his rehab and he had his good days and bad. But you could tell he wasn’t himself, he didn’t want to live that way being paralyzed on one side. I talked to him one last time a couple weeks ago while he was in hospice and you could tell he knew his time was up. May he Rest In Peace, he fought long and hard and was a good man. Please keep him in your thoughts and if you pray, send some his way on his journey to heaven. Farewell old friend, no more pain only love and peace ahead of you.
So sorry to get this news but appreciate that you posted it! I had a few great exchanges with Thor over the years!

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. He's a good guy. R.I.P Thor

Really good guy on this board. We spoke a few times about riding Harleys. RIP Conrad.

BN (or anyone who may know), do you know where Thor was from and where he lived? Just wondering because the photo of him with the motorcycle looks like a place that I'm familiar with.

BN, I know this has to be a hard time for you now so again I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone who knew Thor during this difficult time.

BN (or anyone who may know), do you know where Thor was from and where he lived? Just wondering because the photo of him with the motorcycle looks like a place that I'm familiar with.

BN, I know this has to be a hard time for you now so again I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone who knew Thor during this difficult time.

Thank you brother. He was from Massachusetts but spent his last days in Connecticut. I know he loved to travel on his bike though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws