over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We lost Thor, old school member here

I started talking to Conrad on the phone 20 years ago. He always reminded me that I have a room at his house any time that I was in the area. I regret never taking him up on the offer. So sad.

What age was he? He looks quite young in the photo, scary how things like this can happen.

Fuck bad news, but his suffering is over. RIP Thor.

What age was he? He looks quite young in the photo, scary how things like this can happen.

If I’m not mistaken he was 61 or so. Younger in the photo. But he always looked great, to see some of the pics after his stroke it was like a different person. It took so much from him. Appreciate life gentleman.

For everyone that had connections to him. Whether in person or over the internet, big or small, my condolences go out. He can now move forward without pain.

Man, This is so sad. I remember Thor back when I first joined 05. He was one of the nice guys.
Can't imagine what he went through. Seems like the good people on earth never get a break.

That is a great picture. Baldnazi, did you ever meet him in person? It would be really cool if some of us that have known each other for a long time on here could get together somewhere for a weekend and just hang out. I would have liked to meet him.

First, Thor seemed like a solid guy. Even though we don't meet for some reason when you are around the same boards for a couple decades or more it seems like you do have a connection. May he be at Peace. When some of our members pass, like Thor, TheBrick and others, it doesn't feel a lot different than someone I actually knew in person from the gym passing.

There were a couple of meetups about 22-25 years ago in Atlanta. The only one I attended was at the old "Gold Club" Strip Club. Apologies to IABADMan but there may be better places for a few juiced up freaks to meet for the first time. This was back in the Anabolex, Varix type time frame (I know Varix was small, but it was where Pekkerwood was coined!). You guys would suggest meeting now that I am almost sixty, have heart failure, hip replacements, Aortic Root dilation, Halitosis, lift starter kit weights, and barely do TRT! Where were you when I was a Reforvit B, Tren from Carts, Sustanon Redi-Ject, ECA Stack, GHB from the supplement shop, fueled 280 lb perma-bulker slob?

Pwood

Sounds like he was a fighter, sad to see such hardship for one person but eternal peace is his reward for fighting the good fight. RIP

Man.. rest easy Thor. I bounced quite a few things off him in my early years. He was a good man. May you ride that Harley through the heavens for eternity Conrad. Peace be w your family.

Very sad to see, I remember seeing him post on here a few times, and occasionally reading old posts of his from early-day threads I had searched for. RIP, I hope he's in a better place now.

Got the news that Conrad who went by the name Thor here for many years passed away early this morning. He suffered a stroke a few years back and just couldn’t recover from it, he was in a rehab center ever since it happened. To make things worse he got cancer and that’s ultimately what took him. Suffered through Covid as well but was able to beat that. How much can someone take?

Conrad was a great guy, we would talk and share some laughs and I always tried to encourage his rehab and he had his good days and bad. But you could tell he wasn’t himself, he didn’t want to live that way being paralyzed on one side. I talked to him one last time a couple weeks ago while he was in hospice and you could tell he knew his time was up. May he Rest In Peace, he fought long and hard and was a good man. Please keep him in your thoughts and if you pray, send some his way on his journey to heaven. Farewell old friend, no more pain only love and peace ahead of you.

Rest in peace.

Has anybody mentioned age?

The older I get the more it hurts my heart when I hear about seemingly good dudes with common interests passing on. May he RIP and the blessings for his family be plentiful.

You hit your mid 30's and people start going more and more often. Life is a wonderful gift. It ends too quickly for many.

For those who knew him (virtually or in person), I'm sorry for your loss. He had a tough battle, but he lived up to his Viking username, Thor. Rest in peace, brother.

My heartfelt condolences go out to Thor´s family, it´s good to read he was loved and cared for during his lifetime and that he had good friends such as yourself Baldnazi.

That blows man thanks for letting us know BN, hope you are well brother.

Im so sorry to hear this what a great guy will be missed. RIP maybe one day we can plan a get together to meet somewhere. It feels like we know each other having been on the forum so long. Makes it sad to hear bad news about anyone of us here. May he be at peace now and not suffering any longer. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131