over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We smell and taste different

YourNemesis

Banned
Ive talked to a few people gay and str8

Guys and girls say men on roids, they can tell. Not just by the way they look but how they smell and taste.

Someone explain this to me.... I do notice my sweat smells different when im on.

Androgens are what initially causes body odor to develop when you hit puberty. Injecting high amounts of androgens is going to affect your scent in someway.

My girl likes it when I eat pineapple or drink pineapple juice... SO now I eat pineapple when ever Im gonna see her. :headbang:

Tren changes me that way for sure. I normally have NO body odor, but on Tren that is not the case :(

My girl says I smell like chemicals.

A few diff girls including my ex wife have told me my semen numbs their mouth. And also that its the thickest they have ever seen.

I know I smell different because I can tell that myself.

As far as the taste, I don't really care as long as she keeps doing it;)

The only thing I notice for sure is that my urine smells differently. Not bad, but a little more intense. Pissing out the androgens presumably? :confused:

I do find that girls seem to notice me more and general more female action when I am "on". Perhaps the extra testosterone in the body releases endorphins that women can "feel" or just pick up on. It is, after all, the very substance which makes us manly... :cool:

I cant wait to see what your next thread is gonna be on! Last one was wanting pills up the rear, today its talking to gays and straights and how you taste and smell,. The next one should be a doooooozie.. :banghead:

Well I think we have came to a Conclusion!!!!

You are a Smelly Jizz-zilla with thick Baby Butter! Good Luck!

I cant wait to see what your next thread is gonna be on! Last one was wanting pills up the rear, today its talking to gays and straights and how you taste and smell,. The next one should be a doooooozie.. :banghead:

bro im in tears!

Bwwwaaahahahhaha!!!
-JS

lmao :D

My girl likes it when I eat pineapple or drink pineapple juice... SO now I eat pineapple when ever Im gonna see her. :headbang:

sooo why does she like it when you eat pineapple eh? ;)

Ive talked to a few people gay and str8

Guys and girls say men on roids, they can tell. Not just by the way they look but how they smell and taste.

Someone explain this to me.... I do notice my sweat smells different when im on.

well, are they telling you this AFTER you have told them about steroids? I've never had ANYONE tell me that I smell or taste like I'm on steroids. Maybe it's just dudes that can taste the difference. . go find out and report back.

The Hawk Knows

Tren changes me that way for sure. I normally have NO body odor, but on Tren that is not the case :(

I just tried Tren. My experience exactly. But I look and feel great. :) I just stand at the other end of the room naked and wave to my wife. :eek:

And there is nothing wrong with it of course, but this is a fairly gay thread.

Well, I just hope gay guys are repelled by everything about me.

Just stay the hell away and you won't have to worry about my semen, you sick bastards. :banghead:

Dont be afraid JT

Just stay the hell away and you won't have to worry about my semen, you sick bastards. :banghead:

Lynx will protect you. You lucky mountain boy.

Lol, people can do what ever they want.

Lynx will protect you. You lucky mountain boy.

I just don't want to see that shit or hear about it. :mad: :D

Dudes going at each others hairy, smelly asses? Gross.

Body odor definitely changes on just test as well, same for breath btw. Not sure about semen, will have to taste some when I'm back on :delete::delete::delete::D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws