over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weak/Strong

it all comes from china. whether it's made in a sterile science lab or a kitchen, quality can be hard to tell apart if a chemist is good enough. i hope that better answers your Q. I think I interpreted your point correctly, like green giants (pharma oxys) vs UGLS?

if u mean why are ug lab supplements not as strong as pharma, thats an easy one...
UG labs are not regulated. why would ANY under ground lab that is NOT regulated make supplements at correct dosage?
they will make more money selling under dosed stuff.
guys that trust UG labs just dont know... how bout sus 500mg lmao..... if u know ANYTHING about juice 500mg would be crippling. i used real T400 back in the day and it was crippling. like gold ball size welp in my glute from a 1cc shot.
500mg in one cc? lmao....

and while i am at it... sustanon from a ug lab... u REALLY think they are gonna go to the trouble to mix 4 different esters? when they could just use enanthate or a longer acting ester and just slap a sustanon 250 label on it. why wouldnt they?

and while i am at it... sustanon from a ug lab... u REALLY think they are gonna go to the trouble to mix 4 different esters? when they could just use enanthate or a longer acting ester and just slap a sustanon 250 label on it. why wouldnt they?
Then how do you explain the hundreds, or maybe thousands by now, labtests that show many many UGL's carrying exactly what's on the label? I'm sure in the past most of it was shit but nowadays you're quite a moron if you buy crap, especially if you're on this forum where there are many proven legit sponsors.

Hormones are pretty cheap. Like testosterone. The mark up on it is so high there's just no reason to bother underdosing it. It costs basically a couple bucks to make a bottle of Test e

there was a day maybe i was involved w a UG lab and the stuff made was dosed properly.
EVERY guy that bought that stuff swore it was over dosed and would say so.
the thread is still on here i bet...
thats when it reallyt occured to me wow every ug lab must be under dosing...
so thats my experience.
and i dont think anavar is always anavar.
i dont think primo is always primo.
i got ocean front property in arizona if anyone interested.

There have been several threads and discussions on this. And from the testing that has been done (here and on other boards) the vast majority of UG labs are not accurately dosed. That doesnt mean UNDERDOSED, it means exactly what they said...

I remember seeing a testing list that had 30 different labs. Like 10 of them were underdosed (very minimally tho, like 270 instead of 300mg) and like 15 of them were actually overdosed to a small degree (same thing, like 330 instead of 300mg) TO ME, that showed that most UG labs (trusted ones) are actually trying to give us what we ordered, they are just aren't crossing their T's or dotting their I's. Legit labs are not trynig to fuck you over, they are trying to make as much product as possible and fast, then selling it. The idea that UG labs are sneakily trying to fuck their customers is a dated idea....especially for long running trusted labs.

if u mean why are ug lab supplements not as strong as pharma, thats an easy one...
UG labs are not regulated. why would ANY under ground lab that is NOT regulated make supplements at correct dosage?
guys that trust UG labs just dont know... how bout sus 500mg lmao..... if u know ANYTHING about juice 500mg would be crippling. i used real T400 back in the day and it was crippling. like gold ball size welp in my glute from a 1cc shot.
You're way off. I guess you are talking about buying juice from google? I'm aware enough to assume most people on this forum (people you are talking to) understand that difference between that and UG labs here who are proven over hundreds of tests and years of consistency - several even have T400!

Just because its pharma doesnt mean its real. So many fakes
Better chance ugl is real then pharma unless you get from American pharmacy in person.
Or true and tried source with pharma. Either way you have to play it safe! Ugl or pharma

Besides the dosage, what plays the biggest part is the purity of the raws and powders.

Pharma grade is so tightly controlled with processes and regulations that nothing is going to be less then 99.5% pure to start.

I know of raw powder suppliers that sell 93-95% pure. Even though you can make up for it by adding more of the 95% pure to hit the dosage amount, I really believe the purity from the start plays the biggest difference.

I can say when I was using raws that were 99% purity from the start. That stuff was amazing. It was a big difference between stuff that was 95% purity to start.

Then how do you explain the hundreds, or maybe thousands by now, labtests that show many many UGL's carrying exactly what's on the label? I'm sure in the past most of it was shit but nowadays you're quite a moron if you buy crap, especially if you're on this forum where there are many proven legit sponsors.
It looks like it's still 1992 somewhere.
Nowadays ANYONE can get whatever the F he wants tested within days and for cheap.

It looks like it's still 1992 somewhere.
Nowadays ANYONE can get whatever the F he wants tested within days and for cheap.
...and sources are well aware of this so if they plan on lasting more than two months they ain't going to sell bunk shit in anno Domini 2022.

Anyone remember what variance the FDA allows per dose of a drug? I thought I had read somewhere that +/- 5% of the stated dose was allowed for oral medications but I think it's different for injectables.

Besides the dosage, what plays the biggest part is the purity of the raws and powders.

Pharma grade is so tightly controlled with processes and regulations that nothing is going to be less then 99.5% pure to start.

I know of raw powder suppliers that sell 93-95% pure. Even though you can make up for it by adding more of the 95% pure to hit the dosage amount, I really believe the purity from the start plays the biggest difference.

I can say when I was using raws that were 99% purity from the start. That stuff was amazing. It was a big difference between stuff that was 95% purity to start.
This is true.

I remember a while back a internet genius spoke to the masses about a stubtance that was as good as gh, talked the science, was considered a guru, had a cult like following, his own board, and a source who got these amazing substances straight up Parma grade. Turns out datbtrue was some random lawyer in Arizona posting as another random dude named Tom peddling some Chinese raws nothing better than the peptides other randoms were selling. Glad I never bought into him and stuck with real GH and didn't waste my money, but he was legendary at his peak.

This is true.

I remember a while back a internet genius spoke to the masses about a stubtance that was as good as gh, talked the science, was considered a guru, had a cult like following, his own board, and a source who got these amazing substances straight up Parma grade. Turns out datbtrue was some random lawyer in Arizona posting as another random dude named Tom peddling some Chinese raws nothing better than the peptides other randoms were selling. Glad I never bought into him and stuck with real GH and didn't waste my money, but he was legendary at his peak.

Datbtrue is a fucking crook.

Datbtrue is a fucking crook.
I remember those days. He literally had his own board and traffic on it. He created the whole peptide craze using science talk just to sell some vials of Chinese powder knowing the power of the placebo effect. They could make a documentary on him.

Why aren’t aftermarket supplements as strong as pharm grade? (Anadr)
It all depends on the Lab you order from NOT all follow-up with HPLC Test
As far Pharma Grade there is Level has a mandated by the FDA or GOV regulations
Must be met.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws