over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wearing tank tops at a bar.

Re: what these people dont realize

Johnny Bravo said:
There showing how inferior and insecure they feel. Sort of like the girl with the big tits that shows them to the world. What you get from her is someone who has zero self esteem

i love that... those are the best.... you say that like its a bad thing

nope, low self esteem and big bewbies.... great combo... that's the point exactly...

i'm just being sarcastic btw...

:p

|--[\\\]>----------- My favorite is the guy who wears the tight spandex shirt but it's loose on him! can't even fill it out! Also the guys who walk around with fake invisible watermellons under each arm..wow..they must be into farming as well!

A couple guys I hang will wear those nylon shirts real tight and strut a little once the booze kicks in. I can count on one hand the successful nights with women they had for the past year! I just wear silk or semi tight shirts. Something cool and comfortable. Tight is out. I tried that. I think it attracts more moronic attention than anything, and some women are actually scared of large muscles. Just go the club relaxed - avoid the facade. Some guys just wont listen

hahahahahaha...this post rings so close to home for the idiot that works out at my gym....this guy is 5'11" 270lb at the most and his stomach sticks out farther than is weak ass chest....(but rest asured hes gonna be a pro soon, cause thats what he tells all of us).

this guy buys t-shirts from the counter since this golds has a clothing section. he tells the owner "there are no size small t shirts, can u order some?" owner says whats wrong with u...thats gonna cut the circulation off to ur head its so tight...he tells the guy "thats how i like my shirts to fit"

what a loser...he has a flat chest, a flat narrow back,no legs, huge synthol filled arms and loves to shop for t-shirts at kid gap!!!

awwwwwww ..thats rough Mr Pickels

Johnny Bravo said:
I just had to laugh, Sat night I was at a local bar here in Annapolis, Md I saw this idiot wearing a tank top at the bar. You could tell he worked out a little so it wasnt the averaqe joe. I'm looking at this dude looking at himself "the ole bicep stare". He basically made a fool out of himself as he was liqoured up as well. These are the type of people who give bodybuilders a bad rap to the public. I mean this guy had NO business wearing a tank top in public let alone in the upscale bar I was at. If your at a beach then thats one thing, but he was wearing jeans also (zero legs too). People are just fucked inthe head I think. I would never wear a tank top out unless I was in shorts, and on a beach somewhere. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well nothing like ripping your shirt off in a Bar and posing for a bunch of women. Johnny Bravo we wouldn't know anyone who done that, would we?

D1K

Johnny Bravo said:
I saw this idiot wearing a tank top at the bar. You could tell he worked out a little so it wasnt the averaqe joe.
I wish you guys would quit talking about me :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :D :D (j/k - of course)

xcel

I don't even wear a tank top outside the bar. I'm too big and hairy and I'm not about to shave my back. LOL. Nothing like a seeing a skinny dude in a wife beater, it just screams "trailer park".

PB

Here is what I usually wear to the bar/ club....

Attachments

• happy_valentine.jpg
    happy_valentine.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 775

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member