over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wearing tank tops at a bar.

Johnny Bravo

Registered
I just had to laugh, Sat night I was at a local bar here in Annapolis, Md I saw this idiot wearing a tank top at the bar. You could tell he worked out a little so it wasnt the averaqe joe. I'm looking at this dude looking at himself "the ole bicep stare". He basically made a fool out of himself as he was liqoured up as well. These are the type of people who give bodybuilders a bad rap to the public. I mean this guy had NO business wearing a tank top in public let alone in the upscale bar I was at. If your at a beach then thats one thing, but he was wearing jeans also (zero legs too). People are just fucked inthe head I think. I would never wear a tank top out unless I was in shorts, and on a beach somewhere. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well i wouldnt wear a tanktop to a bar,, but occasionally i will wear a sleeveless shirt to the mall or someplace like that.. definetly not to an upscale bar..

i have seen people out at bars who are in tanktops and it does put off a bad vibe, like the guy thinks hes gods gift to the world, walking around all puffed out..haha god some people kill me.

how about the small guys that wear tanktops to a bodybuilding show!!!! i would never wear a tank to a bodybuilding show,, man talk about feeling small..

LAter,

GJ

Dude was probably a mid-shipmen or an Officer. He was fucked in the head to start with. Can you tell I was enlisted? LOL.

An upscale bar has a dress code normally and doesnt allow that sort of attire.

Tank tops at a bar = dumb de dumb dumb

If you're big, it shows.

DrG

what these people dont realize

There showing how inferior and insecure they feel. Sort of like the girl with the big tits that shows them to the world. What you get from her is someone who has zero self esteem

I used to bounce, and at one rather trendy bar a couple of years back, a guy who was a national-level competitor used to come in with his friends.

The friends used to wear shirts so tight they looked spray-painted on, and walk around like their lats wouldn't let their arms hang at anything other than a 45 degree angle from their bodies. These guys are like 5' 11" or so and around 200, so not all that impressive, I thought.

The former national-level competitor is 5' 9" and around 260! He's wearing a baggy, untucked shirt with baggy dress pants, and looks HUGE!

I always though if you were big enough, you could wear a burlap bag and it would show!

Dad said:
He's wearing a baggy, untucked shirt with baggy dress pants, and looks HUGE!

I always though if you were big enough, you could wear a burlap bag and it would show!

Here's an example of a big mofo - notice the untucked oversized shirt, baggy shorts, and the plate of food... LOL!

DrG

Attachments

• kidsincayucos.jpg
    kidsincayucos.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 780
I have a dress shirt that is sleeveless and i only wore it out one time to a bar. I'm pretty small these days and i realized something when i wore it... most people are even smaller because i got about 8 gazillion comments and my arms were only 18" at the time. I think you have to have confidence in yourself and if you are staring at your own arms then you are definately showing low self esteem. On the other hand the guy could have been 110 lbs his whole life and now that he has put in some time maybe he just felt some accomplishment... a Nice sleeveless dress shirt would have been more appropriate though for the setting.

i wouldnt ware a tank to an up scale bar but, down here in florida thats what most people ware around tank and shorts unless your 70 and in a coat lol must be differnt where you bros are

preist943 said:
i wouldnt ware a tank to an up scale bar but, down here in florida thats what most people ware around tank and shorts unless your 70 and in a coat lol must be differnt where you bros are

hey priest i was gonna say the same thing, when i lived in FL i made it a point to wear the least amount of clothing as possible. not to show off, but becuz i sweat like a goddamn pig in heat and thats how i try to stay cool. the humidity in MD is a bitch sometimes too, and i just wanna keep from being soaked hehe. i won't dress dirty but if there's a place that has a very casual dress code, then i'll be as casual as i can, and hopefully just sweat "normal" instead of the way i usually do hehe

JW

I agree in the dance clubs I usually have to go down to singlet as sweated right through everything else :)

BIGKIWI said:
I agree in the dance clubs I usually have to go down to singlet as sweated right through everything else :)

BS Kiwi --- you just like all the chicks that make themselves known to you. LOLOL. :D

alot of the big dance clubs in Sydney are full of people in tanks & singlets, thats pretty much normal dress code. The places can be sweat boxs and when you are running around off your head, why not wear something comfortable if the club permits it??

I'm out here in Cali and on some nights, it's just too hot to be wearing a shirt. I sometimes wear my wifebeater to the pool hall or the dive bar we hang out at. My dress code is a little bit like biker mechanic style. Wifebeater, jeans, chain wallet and boots. So if I see a guy wearing a tank top in a bar, does'nt seem out of the blue to me. Unless the guy was staring at his biceps and kissing them.

dude if i had the body of big kiwi, i wouldnt own a long sleeve shirt...haha. you know even women who say they dont like muslces still want a shot at it..hahah,, just to feel the biceps while you are nailing the shit out of her...lol man i gotta get bigger..

Later,

GJ

Well, I hear Arnold always said if your REALLY big, you look big in anything. Probably true.

man speaking of bars and attire, i went out this weekend for my 21st b-day. i got pretty damn drunk but i couldnt help it my damn friends kept buying me shots, and i was just wanting to drink some mixed drinks and catch a buzz..

so we go to this bar and im pretty f'd up by this point.. and my buddy says hey if you go dance with one of those 3 girls ill buy all your drink the hwole night and a private dance.. sounded good to me at the time, hell i was drunk, then i get a little closer and notice all 3 are f'in dudes.. haha i about shit my pants, even though the joke was almost on me, it was damn funny.. the best part is that i was trying to pick out the "HOT" one of them to dance with..lol

Later,

GJ

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member