over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

webcam bulking pics

steak, i put on 35lbs since my show in July. I think i'm looking good, i'm a bit bloaty from the enthathe. getting ready to get on halo (30mcgs a day)for 6wks and then 6wks of dbol(50mgs. a day) and up my enthathe dosage to 1500mgs a wk for 1000k. lets see how big i can get my gaol is 245 by christmas solid mass not being a fat ass. i'm 230 now.

DECA...

I am hoping to get to 260 or 270...by mid JAN.

I cannot stand ENANTHATE, all I noticed was the hair on my body was getting thicker and I was getting tons of it...and when you start off with none and end up with a bunch it tends to not sit well.

best of luck in your adventures.

with that amount of androgens, are you taking any anti e's ?? just curious..know one wants gyno and excessive bloat..

Im tryin to do the same, get up to 240-245lbs by Christmas or even a little later. Im sittin at 231 right now, 19yrs old. I noticed tha same kinda effect Steak, i started to get hairs growin on my back, not alot but just thick single hairs, not in a patch or anything, i guess thats just some of the side effects. What do you guys recommend to help me reach my goal of 245lbs, on my last cycle i was a50's, deca 400mgs and enath 500mgs a week. I got good gains from it, started at 205 and ended at 230lbs. But im a lil break right now before i start again. What would yall suggest i run this time? As far as diet, im taking in enough calories, protein/carbs/fats. Thanks

Nice gains bro! I too had a show in July and was 172lbs then, now I am at 206lbs at 5'6. I'm running enth, EQ, and dbol right now. I notice I am getting more hairy as well! That pisses me off b/c I hate body hair!:rolleyes: Nice work man!

TH

thanks man, how and the hell did u gain that fast give me some of the magic potion lol i'm getting hairry to how enthathe and eq and dbol u running

Lookin good bro......legs are thick!

patk

damn deca, looking great man. how old are u now? 18 or 19?
are doing the USA or Jr USA?

750 mg's test, 400 mg's EQ, 30 mg's dbol. Cycle is going well. I have only used enth, want to try cyp sometime though. I love dbol, it bloats me a bit but is killer in my cycles. Keep us posted bro!

TH

lookin' jact bro

hey guys thanks for the comments i just turned 20 in Aug. i will be doing the usa's next yr in Las Vegas

i assume you are gonna be in the lght heavie? what was your weight for your last show, and where are you planning on being for the USAs?

i wieghed 190 for my show this yr. in july at teen nationals, i plan on going in as a heavyweight at the usa's, ripped and huge and shredded at 210

hopefully if i keep growing like i am now i should have no problem obtaining that goal, thanks guys

Deca, where are you at in Tenn.? im in chattanooga.

Going from Teen Nats to the Men's USA's is a big jump in one year. Why not see how you compare to the men in your new weight class on the State level first?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity