over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

week 2 on blast, very concerning resting heart rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you have seen my log in the Members Log Section.....but have you tried NPP?

Like you I am on TRT most of the year, and I bumped it up to 175mg a week and added in NPP at 175mg a week. Nothing huge by any means and I was only on it for about 10 weeks.

I don't touch tren anymore, but I swear the NPP is very similar to the results I got with low dose tren. I stayed fairly lean, added body weight, added strength...and I felt outstanding with no issues with BP or HR. The only thing I didn't notice was the enhanced vascularity I would get with Tren....but I have pretty decent vascularity already.

Now I know being off TRT for awhile and then adding it back in probably had me really sensitive to anything I would have done.....but I am almost 8 lbs heavier.

I know where you are coming from man......but I think that lower doses are plenty as my diet had the most impact. I consider you at a more advanced level than myself in this game, and I know you are very health conscience.

You may have already tried NPP in the past and I know there are studies showing some downsides with it and Deca. But low dose at 10 weeks made a huge difference for me.

Not to clutter your thread....but these pics are maybe 3-5 weeks apart...I need to check the time stamp. But this was with the doses listed above.

Now I am back on TRT for the next 12-16 weeks. Then I will do the same cycle as listed above for another 10 weeks after my blood work.

You know this better than most...but diet is the most important aspect. I have mine nailed down pretty good, and I know that in 4 weeks time, I could make a huge swing in the other direction of getting really lean that you would definitely notice.

Not trying to preach as I want the best for you. I look for your posts as you always bring something informative to the community when it comes to health. That's all I am concerned about now as I'm 44 and things aren't getting any easier.

C8KMbn9.jpg

I don't know if you have seen my log in the Members Log Section.....but have you tried NPP?

Like you I am on TRT most of the year, and I bumped it up to 175mg a week and added in NPP at 175mg a week. Nothing huge by any means and I was only on it for about 10 weeks.

I don't touch tren anymore, but I swear the NPP is very similar to the results I got with low dose tren. I stayed fairly lean, added body weight, added strength...and I felt outstanding with no issues with BP or HR. The only thing I didn't notice was the enhanced vascularity I would get with Tren....but I have pretty decent vascularity already.

Now I know being off TRT for awhile and then adding it back in probably had me really sensitive to anything I would have done.....but I am almost 8 lbs heavier.

I know where you are coming from man......but I think that lower doses are plenty as my diet had the most impact. I consider you at a more advanced level than myself in this game, and I know you are very health conscience.

You may have already tried NPP in the past and I know there are studies showing some downsides with it and Deca. But low dose at 10 weeks made a huge difference for me.

Not to clutter your thread....but these pics are maybe 3-5 weeks apart...I need to check the time stamp. But this was with the doses listed above.

Now I am back on TRT for the next 12-16 weeks. Then I will do the same cycle as listed above for another 10 weeks after my blood work.

You know this better than most...but diet is the most important aspect. I have mine nailed down pretty good, and I know that in 4 weeks time, I could make a huge swing in the other direction of getting really lean that you would definitely notice.

Not trying to preach as I want the best for you. I look for your posts as you always bring something informative to the community when it comes to health. That's all I am concerned about now as I'm 44 and things aren't getting any easier.

C8KMbn9.jpg

I like where your head is, but I did try NPP and it elevated my RHR more than I was comfortable with so I had to abort within a week. It was 350mg though, not a really low dose. Honestly, it's possible the primo I am using now is really NPP or something, which explains the issue. As far as diet goes, it has been near perfect these last two weeks. It is usually more relaxed long term though.

Looking good btw

Thanks.

Also keep in mind that any type of stimulus will raise your HR. Coffee, exercise, stress, increasing dosages.

It's the body's natural hormonal reaction. And your body compensates for it overtime unless it is too much to adapt to. At that point is when you have to make the decision for yourself to continue, abort, or find something to aid the body in adapting (Which in some cases could be a bad idea as it's just a Band-Aid).

Honestly a lot of people would probably never notice....but you are very in tune with your body. It's a good thing, but can have its drawbacks!

Just stay safe and healthy my friend.

Test less often, I think the stress and associated anxiety is doing a lot to jack your numbers up like a few other members said. I suffer from anxiety issues, stuff I associate with problems in the past (like tren) cause a much bigger effect than they normally should now.

The mind is a powerful thing, try not to obsess so much about it. Yeah, easier said than done. A RHR of ~100 shouldn't do you any harm anyway, assuming no underlying issues. Short term especially.

Ive had the same issue with both my BP and RHR consistently testing higher at the Drs. office than at home, and wonder if its the cuff size/ fit problem a lot of us on here likely have. Ive purchased a cuff from the pharm and I can't fit it around my upper arm...the pharmacist recommended I just put it around the upper forearm rather than trying to fit it too tightly around my upper arm. Ive had my Dr. use a "regular" sized cuff on me and the Velcro would come off as it blew up...a few appts later he had a different cuff that I guess was bigger but still barely fit proper....anyways his readings are sooo consistently about 10-15 points higher BP than at home...even sometimes driving straight home to measure minutes later....So Ive been really somewhat concerned, and confused at the same time as to the likely reason for this. Did the pharmacist give me bad advice, and fitting a "regular" sized cuff around upper forearm is not good, or maybe anxiety of Dr. appt. or his slightly too small cuff contributing? Anyways I now take 40 Telmisartan too and 10 inderall daily, but after reading this may look into Nebivolol...would like to hear more from anyone through PM if possible.

OP, not trying to highjack with personal stuff, but I'm getting some ofthe same issues so....although I only wish I could get my BP as low as yours :)

Ive had the same issue with both my BP and RHR consistently testing higher at the Drs. office than at home, and wonder if its the cuff size/ fit problem a lot of us on here likely have. Ive purchased a cuff from the pharm and I can't fit it around my upper arm...the pharmacist recommended I just put it around the upper forearm rather than trying to fit it too tightly around my upper arm. Ive had my Dr. use a "regular" sized cuff on me and the Velcro would come off as it blew up...a few appts later he had a different cuff that I guess was bigger but still barely fit proper....anyways his readings are sooo consistently about 10-15 points higher BP than at home...even sometimes driving straight home to measure minutes later....So Ive been really somewhat concerned, and confused at the same time as to the likely reason for this. Did the pharmacist give me bad advice, and fitting a "regular" sized cuff around upper forearm is not good, or maybe anxiety of Dr. appt. or his slightly too small cuff contributing? Anyways I now take 40 Telmisartan too and 10 inderall daily, but after reading this may look into Nebivolol...would like to hear more from anyone through PM if possible.

OP, not trying to highjack with personal stuff, but I'm getting some ofthe same issues so....although I only wish I could get my BP as low as yours :)

I've been trying to bring awareness to this whole bp cuff size at doc vs at home readings forever now. We have the exact same problem. My readings at the doc are 20 points higher most of the time. It's ridiculous. I actually think them putting it on our forearms will give a more accurate reading than if they put it on our upper arms. I saw a 20 point difference last time when I asked them to do it. It's complete medical malpractice and it's rampant at doctor's offices, since they physician assistants are untrained when it comes to muscular individuals.

I found out that eating last meal far away from bedtime decreases my heart rate in the morning.

woke up today BP 109/60 RHR: 73
I'll admit I only lowered the tren from 20mg to 10mg the last few days instead of stopping it just to see what would happen. Still decided to take my primo shot this morning but only 150mg instead of 300.

Didn't know you've had previous heart complications. Do you not believe anabolic steroids contributed to your previous issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner