over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

week 2 on blast, very concerning resting heart rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doses don't look particularly bad for the compounds. How is the pip? Any increased inflammation? I think the increased in ml's injected in a week may cause some issues if your body is having a reaction to it.

Depending on how frequently I inject the smoothness of the gear makes a huge difference.

The doses don't look particularly bad for the compounds. How is the pip? Any increased inflammation? I think the increased in ml's injected in a week may cause some issues if your body is having a reaction to it.

Depending on how frequently I inject the smoothness of the gear makes a huge difference.

No pip for either compound. the tren a has been 20mg ED sub q and the primo and test have been sunday and Wednesday. Ive done four injections of primo so far. Don't think there has been any inflammation. Could be the increase that caused the reaction. I am doing 4cc a week of primo as it's dosed at 150mg per ml

Honestly bro IMO your cycle is fine and your drugs are probably ok
I think you overdone it with the BP lowering supps -drugs
I know you like Telmisartan and I like it too and you are on it for some time correct? I thing Telmisartan works too well for you and adding more supps for the same purpose your BP tanked

If I was you I would drop all of them even Telmisartan for a little to regain sensitivity to it
If your BP shoot up to high level add only Telmisartan firstly and keep it there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly bro IMO your cycle is fine and your drugs are probably ok
I think you overdone it with the BP lowering supps -drugs
I know you like Telmisartan and I like it too and you are on it for some time correct? I thing Telmisartan works too well for you and adding more supps for the same purpose your BP tanked

If I was you I would drop all of them even Telmisartan for a little to regain sensitivity to it
If your BP shoot up to high level add only Telmisartan firstly and keep it there

It’s not like I just added all that. I’ve been taking a lot of this stuff for years. Maybe I am overdoing it but it wouldn’t make sense that suddenly, it’s causing problems that it had not caused before.

Maybe
Have you thought about the possibility that particular day your readings were low? And only that day?
For some reason ? Maybe stress maybe something else..

Maybe
Have you thought about the possibility that particular day your readings were low? And only that day?
For some reason ? Maybe stress maybe something else..

I check it a lot. It was a low reading but it is generally in the 60s give or take. I did post the lowest reading I got compared to the highest one just today. I haven't seen 100bpm in a very long time. Since before I used to check.

Well I just got a 72 RHR reading before bed so that’s a good sign. My 20mg tren injections were first thing in the morning upon waking

Last edited:
Well I just got a 72 RHR reading before bed so that’s a good sign. My 20mg tren injections were first thing in the morning upon waking

True resting heart rate by medical definition is measured first thing upon waking, try to do it as soon as you wake up, in bed.

Tips for measuring your resting heart rate

Do not take your RHR within one to two hours after exercise or a stressful event. Your heart rate can stay elevated after strenuous activities.

Wait at least an hour after consuming caffeine, which can cause heart palpitations and make your heart rate rise.

The American Heart Association recommends checking your resting heart rate first thing in the morning (but before you get out of bed).

On the bright side, I’m looking my own personal best right now

56912d4879ba33ec84f23d5a3ac68ac6.jpg

Last edited:
bro...
your body seems to keep saying...
dont do drugs! lol

:eek::naughty::eek:

:p
sorry, had to fuck with you a little since every time you "try" something, you end up with a symilar post. lol
you know im purely fucking with you and am 100% in that same boat one way or another, so all in fun. :love:

that said, you have basically been off a long time, so probably sensitive.
that much primo or anything else for that matter, could totally fuck you up on many levels.

again i have learned that the hard way, repeatedly. lol
im sure you will too. lol:love:

dont be afraid to start slower, much, much much slower.

forget "blast"
try a lil, see.
add a lil more.
then see...

that answer of dont do it basically sucks, so just go a lil slower.

have fun!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

:yeahthat:

I know youre trying to consistently get chicks NotHuman
.but i get the same thought as LK3 everytime i see one of your concerned thread topics.

nothuman,

have you ever run a moderate dose of test + few IUs of GH? Like 350-500mg test + 3-5iu gh/day?

It is a very simple cycle and won't throw up some many side effects for you and you can grow and/or lean out depending on your diet. It seems like maybe all you would need then you wouldn't have to deal with tren or primo sides???

Food for thought.....stay well man!

On the bright side, I’m looking my own personal best right now

56912d4879ba33ec84f23d5a3ac68ac6.jpg

What I see in that picture is that scar. That scar should remind you what kind of problems you had before. Now, you want to take a gram worth of stuff per week. I find that disturbing at best. You should have stayed with about 100 to 150 MG of test per week and called it a day. I would have advise you to do this and get a little leaner. You are flirting with disaster. Not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.

I do agree with this as well. However, I don’t think of 600mg primo as a high dose. I know everyone has a different opinion on primo dosing though. All I hear is how safe and euphoric primo is. I figured 600mg would be pretty safe. First time using it though.

Throw out the idea of a certain number of milligrams and what its considered to be high or low. Start low and add to your own bodies needs and limits. I work with patients who use the same drugs yet have greatly varying degrees of effects. Some use a little and some use a lot of same substance. Some have side effects and some dont.

You dont need to jump into a certain dosage because someone else is doing it.

Ah yes i do know about beta blockers lowering heart rate, just wasn’t familiar with the specific one you mentioned. I’ve stayed away because the sides ive seen listed include weight gain and (worst of all) erectile dysfunction, which kind of scared me off. Maybe someone in here can shed light on those sides.

I talked with you before about me taking metoprolol and not having sides. The stuff lowers my HR and I cant say i have had any sides besides feeling groggy and some dizziness when I first started it.

You should get a fitbit and see a better sense of resting heart rate. Even if you take it right after waking up it can still jack up especially if you are worried about it. The fitbit measure it while you are sleeping.

And did you have a heart surgery?

What I see in that picture is that scar. That scar should remind you what kind of problems you had before. Now, you want to take a gram worth of stuff per week. I find that disturbing at best. You should have stayed with about 100 to 150 MG of test per week and called it a day. I would have advise you to do this and get a little leaner. You are flirting with disaster. Not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.

I already made it blatantly clear I stopped the blast since this made me very uncomfortable, but since that didn’t stop you from making this highly personal attempt to embarrass me...

You haven’t seen my echo cardiograms, bloodwork, and other vitals. You have no idea what an aortic aneurysm is. You once compared it to a heart attack, which shows an extreme amount of ignorance when it comes to cardiology (I haven’t forgotten). I am probably in better health than most members here due to the complete 180 I made, which I take pride in.

What you’re ignoring is that it is extremely easy to stop something that makes me uncomfortable, which is literally exactly what I am doing now. You call me reckless and mention 1g of total gear, which is a useless number as it is obvious I was using very mild doses.

I have consulted people with real credentials concerning cardiology, who know a hell of a lot more than you do. The fact is I’m on 150-200mg test 10 months out of the year. You want to act like you know the state of my health, but you don’t, and frankly your attempt to call me out is rude and shows how little you think of my intelligence.

I talked with you before about me taking metoprolol and not having sides. The stuff lowers my HR and I cant say i have had any sides besides feeling groggy and some dizziness when I first started it.

Yea I’d just rather not add something I don’t need under normal conditions

Seen a comment of primo being faked as tren or deca when usually it's mast as they're both dht's.
Don't know what I can say here that everyone hasn't said already that would have any impact.
Seems you're going to do what you want to do, in which case only thing I can say is I hope we don't loose another. And what the hell, I'll add in my own scares have left at a Dr monitored trt of 200and sometimes I don't even run it all. I'll add in a little nandrolone here n there bc it's the only thing that I know won't mess me up or give me sides, and that will be at low dose and not as often as my trt. Have I looked better? Sure, at times. But nothing I can't live* without. I'd rather keep living my shitty life then bite it. 2c. Pls don't take offense and stay safe bro,
-Chem out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I do believe that the HR is partially a bit of self-fulfilling prophecy, since you're likely thinking about it a whole hell of a lot.

That being said, I would stick to compounds that you know treat you well from here on out. Honestly, if you're on TRT most of the year, just bump the test up to 500 for a couple months (assuming that's treated you well in the past). IMO you look pretty damn good on your TRT dosage, so the need for tren and primo etc. seems unfounded. I realize you still have a fire in you to grow more, but I wouldn't start adding in a lot of other foreign compounds to achieve that...increased test could likely do the trick for you, especially if your body is accustomed to only 100-150 a week.

I do believe that the HR is partially a bit of self-fulfilling prophecy, since you're likely thinking about it a whole hell of a lot.

That being said, I would stick to compounds that you know treat you well from here on out. Honestly, if you're on TRT most of the year, just bump the test up to 500 for a couple months (assuming that's treated you well in the past). IMO you look pretty damn good on your TRT dosage, so the need for tren and primo etc. seems unfounded. I realize you still have a fire in you to grow more, but I wouldn't start adding in a lot of other foreign compounds to achieve that...increased test could likely do the trick for you, especially if your body is accustomed to only 100-150 a week.

I hear you. I’ve tried the increased test thing but to be honest, i don’t get much out of it anymore, and it bloats me more than I feel comfortable with, so I decided higher test isn’t for me anymore. I would love to stay on gh but I also get the heart rate increase with that unfortunately

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88