over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weighing significantly less after bulking/mind games

bigtasty25

Registered
Mind games post cycle/MY Theories on cycling 4max benefits mainly/Health&Longetivity

Well it's been almost 2 months since my last bulk cycle where I got up to 215 at around 9%, 5'9", over 10 weeks. I weighed myself today and im right at 190, just as lean. The thing is...my muscles dont have that "full juiced look" you get when you're on gear and the muscles are skin tight, but it still looks like I have all the muscle from my last cycle, im just holding alot less water weight (and im eating less than half what i did when i bulked up to 215..pyramided up to 5500 cals a day, right now having 2400 which keeps me lean without adding bodyfat).

My workouts are good, my testosterone levels are coming back, my pump in the gym is good ( im on 5iu hgh so i sure feel like I preserved my muscle mass, 1500iu hcg twice a week as well)...and i think i still look impressive in the gym. But the feeling of weighing 25lbs less is playing mind games with me. Will it come right back when i start bulking up? My goal for my next bulker is 220-230...think that's possible over 10 weeks? Any thoughts much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Well it's been almost 2 months since my last bulk cycle where I got up to 215 at around 9%, 5'9", over 10 weeks. I weighed myself today and im right at 190, just as lean. The thing is...my muscles dont have that "full juiced look" you get when you're on gear and the muscles are skin tight, but it still looks like I have all the muscle from my last cycle, im just holding alot less water weight (and im eating less than half what i did when i bulked up to 215..pyramided up to 5500 cals a day, right now having 2400 which keeps me lean without adding bodyfat).

My workouts are good, my testosterone levels are coming back, my pump in the gym is good ( im on 5iu hgh so i sure feel like I preserved my muscle mass, 1500iu hcg twice a week as well)...and i think i still look impressive in the gym. But the feeling of weighing 25lbs less is playing mind games with me. Will it come right back when i start bulking up? My goal for my next bulker is 220-230...think that's possible over 10 weeks? Any thoughts much appreciated :)

Your calories are way too low my man, if you are training like a bodybuilder should, you will burn most of that off during a training session! If you have a fast metabolism then you're definitely losing muscle tissue, not just fat. I highly suggest increasing low-glycemic fibrous carbs and adding even more slower acting amino acids, like Casein or beef.

you wanna put on 30-40 pounds in 10 weeks and you expect you body to be ready to hold that weight? Your body has to normalize the weight in order to be able to keep most of it. You are jumping up so fast then coming back that there is no way you would hold most of that. I bet right now you are only what 5 pounds heavier then when you started that bulker?

Your calories are way too low my man, if you are training like a bodybuilder should, you will burn most of that off during a training session! If you have a fast metabolism then you're definitely losing muscle tissue, not just fat. I highly suggest increasing low-glycemic fibrous carbs and adding even more slower acting amino acids, like Casein or beef.

Naturally I do NOT have a fast metabolism...definately on the slower side..for sure...in the past when bulking naturally I got up past 20% bodyfat easily just by eating 3500-4000 calories daily. 2400 cals over 7 meals definately still feels like enough (like how it did in the past).

you wanna put on 30-40 pounds in 10 weeks and you expect you body to be ready to hold that weight? Your body has to normalize the weight in order to be able to keep most of it. You are jumping up so fast then coming back that there is no way you would hold most of that. I bet right now you are only what 5 pounds heavier then when you started that bulker?

Prob about 10lbs heavier and the same bodyfat.

There is no way your body can hold that weight after coming off alot of androgens, unless you keep your food intake high and gain a significant amount of bodyfat

What does the mirror tell you?

The scale isn't the most important aspect of measurement....

There is no way your body can hold that weight after coming off alot of androgens, unless you keep your food intake high and gain a significant amount of bodyfat

Run Primo next time. Run it for a long time OR next time you bulk, cruise on a least 250 mgs of test for a quite a while afterwards.

That's best way to solidify your gains.

You're right though, swelling up in ten weeks and coming right back off completely you'll never keep those gains as permanent.

Your right there is no way your body can hold it after a 10 week cycle. However if you cycled for longer you body would be more able to hold the extra weight once coming off.

my theory on cycling

I really thought this over guys...and I came to the realization that what the mirror tells me, is that ive NEVER looked this lean and muscular when i was natural, and i almost look better off cycle than when i was ON 750mgs test/750mgs deca, 40-60mg dbol daily. Better in the aspect of MUCH less subcutaneous and intracellular water weight, less stomach distension, and a drier harder look (i was obviously bigger and fuller on cycle, veinier too). On my last cycle i worked on my back and was able to significantly bring up my back so that when i do a front double biceps, my lats flare out with a better v-taper, like they should onstage. When I do this pose still, the muscle and shape is ALL there

MY lab rat's done juice on n off for over 10 yrs, in that time ive also come to realize staying on permANently is NOT beneficial to the serious competitor. I respect what BIG A preaches, he is extremely knowledeable and always makes good points, but I also feel that, like any drug, once the body becomes accustomed to it, it stops responding, and you need a higher dose of the same drug to produce the same effect, and so on. Yes, hormones go up and down when you come off and go back on, but if a proper PCT is done, especially with the new PCT drugs out (HMG, triptorelin, igf, hcg, hgh, ghrp, cjc,mgf, etc), cruising on peptides and hcg should be enough to maintain size when you're off. And worse case...even if you DO happen to loose some muscle size in the off period (2-4 months conservatively), when you go back on, you have MUSCLE MEMORY to gain that size back in the first 4-5 weeks (i,e-kevin levrone, arnold S.), and the remaining 4-6 weeks you will be growing (unless u kept all ure size, aka NET muscle tissue weight, in the offcycle period youll be moving 2 steps forward oncycle). This also seems to be better on the body as you can enjoy normal life activies while off, and have more time for other things, and put less intensity in the gym to cycle your training (training 150% in the gym on cycle cant be maintained off cycle, unless u wanna mess up with tendons/ligmants, etc), that way when you go back on, you feel more charged to hit the weights heavy and hard. This also keeps you from burning out by cycling your training, not to mention staying off for awhile after every cycle gives your body a chance to recover (liver, kidney enzymes, triglyceries, cholesterol, etc), and gives you better longetivity in the sport. Remember guys, its not a sprint to the finish, bodybuilding's a marathon ;). i know everyone is going to have their own opinion on cycling for max benefits, but I feel, IMO, this is the most intelligent way to do it for max gains and long term health. Just my .02 ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws