over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weight classes...

Emery

Kilo Klub Member
Could someone post up the NPC weight classes. I am thinking I'll be around 185 after diet but uncertain. Sorry for the noob question!

weight doesnt matter anyway
just get lean and show up

:headbang:

MEN BB Bantamweight: 143-1/4 lbs. & under

Lightweight: over 143-1/4 lbs. up to & including 154-1/4 lbs.

Welterweight: over 154-1/4 lbs. up to & including 165-1/4 lbs.

Middleweight: over 165-1/4 lbs. up to & including 176-1/4 lbs.

Light-Heavyweight: over 176-1/4 lbs. up to & including 198-1/4 lbs.

Heavyweight: over 198-1/4 lbs. up to & including 225-1/4 lbs.

Super-Heavyweight over 225-1/4 lbs.

*a lot of local shows don't have a welterweight division

I guess that's what it boils down to...

When I get lean, that will be where I am...

I'm thinking light heavy but could actually be middleweight... I am fat right now and 5-9, 245 pounds.

You're right Tenny, I just gotta work on gettin lean and show up.

I guess I need to apply for a NPC card? The show I'm looking at requires and NPC #.

I'm thinking light heavy but could actually be middleweight... I am fat right now and 5-9, 245 pounds.

I guess I need to apply for a NPC card? The show I'm looking at requires and NPC #.

you can usually just buy it the day of the show (ask the show promoter)
you don't need to "apply" for it.. anyone can get one

I'm having a hell of a time finding a show that will work for me. The musclemayhem show looks like it is in March? I need more time than that.

I am willing to travel, I just want to find a solid show that will be a great experience. I am located in the middle of the U.S., so either way I could go. Looks like MO and Iowa have a lot of shows but the ones I am finding are in March or April. Also, alot of them are NANBF shows and/or "Natural" shows, so I don't know where that leaves me in the mix of things.

If you fellas have any links to shows or any ideas for a novice that has never competed I would be grateful for any info!

A summertime show would be ideal!

Yup...npc card $90...I was able to register without my card and like Tenny and Shelby said I got my card the day of the show...Not a big deal.Tenny said it man....just put your head down and do the prep. Don't worry about your weight...Step on the scale day of the show and compete at that class.

Its good to have a goal in mind to strive for. But usually you will make the decision a couple of week before the show.

I'm having a hell of a time finding a show that will work for me. The musclemayhem show looks like it is in March? I need more time than that.

I am willing to travel, I just want to find a solid show that will be a great experience. I am located in the middle of the U.S., so either way I could go. Looks like MO and Iowa have a lot of shows but the ones I am finding are in March or April. Also, alot of them are NANBF shows and/or "Natural" shows, so I don't know where that leaves me in the mix of things.

If you fellas have any links to shows or any ideas for a novice that has never competed I would be grateful for any info!

Hey E, looks like you got a couple of posts about competing. I would hire some one like Alex A, shelby or mainevent. These guys have helped many first show guys...These guys will get you to your best....You said in another post not enough time to prep for a show in March? That's enough time any where from 20-17 weeks out from now. I cut 50lbs in a 15 week prep....It's all about how hard you want to work.

Hey E, looks like you got a couple of posts about competing. I would hire some one like Alex A, shelby or mainevent. These guys have helped many first show guys...These guys will get you to your best....You said in another post not enough time to prep for a show in March? That's enough time any where from 20-17 weeks out from now. I cut 50lbs in a 15 week prep....It's all about how hard you want to work.

Damn, 50lbs in 15 weeks? Was it some sort of Keto diet?

What do you guys think of this show?

**broken link removed**

March 19...

16+ weeks from now. Looks like a cool show... and a BIG show!

**broken link removed**

March 19...

16+ weeks from now. Looks like a cool show... and a BIG show!

perfect man!!!!!!!!!!!

start your prep TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
if your gonna do it

honestly.....i start my prep 6 months out:eek:
that way NOTHING comes as a suprise
smooth sailing ALL the way

perfect first show though

:)

That looks like a great show! You have plenty of time. Think about hiring a prep guy. It makes a world of difference.

As far as losing fat, last year I did keto with a re-feed once a week and lost 47 lbs in 11 weeks and my lifts went up the entire time so no muscle loss. I was working with someone and it made it easier.

I heard the card was going up again it was $90 this year.

The Muscle Mayhem is May 14, 2011. Emery they have a Novice division division. Trust me you will enjoy that show.

HIRE A TRAINER
-JS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member