over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weight gain weekly

bbg420

Registered
ok guys, is it possible for someone to gain 5lbs a week for like 3 months straight ,now im not talking about muscle ,I know that's impossible, I wonder how much over your matinence calories you have to eat to achieve that, if its possible at all, so that would be 60lbs in 3 months, can you do it

I would think you could do it knowing that it wouldn't all be muscle but I would think that you would gain a lot of body fat. I am not sure of how many calories above maintenance you would have to eat. I am just not sure why you would want to gain just a number in weight putting on that much fat.

I would think you could do it knowing that it wouldn't all be muscle but I would think that you would gain a lot of body fat. I am not sure of how many calories above maintenance you would have to eat. I am just not sure why you would want to gain just a number in weight putting on that much fat.

I was watching this documentary about a 24 year old who was 6 foot 130lbs, his goal was to gain 5 lbs a week for 3 months, that would put him at 190lbs ,he was gonna eat 5000k daily, but when I saw that I was wondering is that even possible, im mean the guy is so underweight and he dosent workout at all ,just by diet he was gonna try that, I just didn't know if that's possible or not, I mean 5lbs a week that kinda sounds doable and at 6 foot 190 how much fat will he have ,almost like a bodybuilder in offseason then cuts up, if I was that guy I would go to a online weight gain calculator, freedieting.com has a good one ,I would put in his height and goal weight of 190lbs, whatever that calculator told him to eat in calories I would follow that, I couldn't imagine gaining 60lbs and still not weighing 200lbs lol

Last edited:
I was watching this documentary about a 24 year old who was 6 foot 130lbs, his goal was to gain 5 lbs a week for 3 months, that would put him at 190lbs ,he was gonna eat 5000k daily, but when I saw that I was wondering is that even possible, im mean the guy is so underweight and he dosent workout at all ,just by diet he was gonna try that, I just didn't know if that's possible or not, I mean 5lbs a week that kinda sounds doable and at 6 foot 190 how much fat will he have ,almost like a bodybuilder in offseason then cuts up, if I was that guy I would go to a online weight gain calculator, freedieting.com has a good one ,I would put in his height and goal weight of 190lbs, whatever that calculator told him to eat in calories I would follow that, I couldn't imagine gaining 60lbs and still not weighing 200lbs lol

Ok I see now I thought you personally were wanting to do this that is a good idea to go to an online calculator. I would think at that height and weight he could afford to put on some fat because it seems he would be considerably under weight I was thinking even at 190lb that is still skinny for 6 foot.

Ok I see now I thought you personally were wanting to do this that is a good idea to go to an online calculator. I would think at that height and weight he could afford to put on some fat because it seems he would be considerably under weight I was thinking even at 190lb that is still skinny for 6 foot.

ya Id like to put on another 15lb of muscle, but not 60lbs lol ,your right 190 isn't very big for 6 foot, but 190lbs will be a total body transformation for that guy, 130 to 190, he wants to do it in 3 months using 5000k ,I guess its possible then ,just eat eat and eat, to bad he dosent throw in some heavy weight lifting to it, would help him for sure, when I typed his height and used the weight of 190lbs his goal, it came back at 3700k ,441g carbs ,209g protein, 123g fats ,so 5000 is overkill and remember ,I used not his weight but his goal weight of 190lb and those are the numbers and if I could scream into the tv lol, id say get some digestive enzymes ,now super enzymes is great ,it will help break down all the food

Last edited:
6 ft, 190lb, and truly lean is nothing to sneeze at. Not big by Pro Muscle standards, but very athletic look.

It's a simple math problem really. A gram of fat has 9 calories, so a pound of fat is 4,032 calories. A gram of protein or carbohydrate is 4 calories, so a pound of these is 1,792 calories. If your diet is a third fat, then to gain a pound you'd have to consume roughly about 3200 calories above maintenance. That's about 2300 calories a day above maintenance to gain five pounds in a week. This is probably oversimplifying it a bit and I'm sure there are many other factors to consider, but it's a good starting point.

It's a simple math problem really. A gram of fat has 9 calories, so a pound of fat is 4,032 calories. A gram of protein or carbohydrate is 4 calories, so a pound of these is 1,792 calories. If your diet is a third fat, then to gain a pound you'd have to consume roughly about 3200 calories above maintenance. That's about 2300 calories a day above maintenance to gain five pounds in a week. This is probably oversimplifying it a bit and I'm sure there are many other factors to consider, but it's a good starting point.

oh really, so 2300 above maintenance, ok so 5000k might be dead on for that dude, I thought way to much

Sure.....eat fast food for 3 months...done

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420