over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weight gain while dieting on tren

petegriffin

Registered
So I've been dieting on a low carb, low calorie diet for a few months now and leaned out from 195 pounds to 180 at 12% BF while eating around 100g of carbs per day, 2500 calories per day and running 500mg of test and 4 iu of GH. I changed things up a bit and started taking 400mg of test per week along with 300mg of tri-tren per week with the GH and my weight is now 186 after 3 weeks of doing that. My estrogen is never an issue and I don't even need to run AI's with my cycles (E was 30 on 500mg test). So I guess my question is has anyone gained a good amount of muscle while dieting on tren? I'm usually a deca guy and stay away from tren but wanted to see how I reacted on it while dieting.

So I've been dieting on a low carb, low calorie diet for a few months now and leaned out from 195 pounds to 180 at 12% BF while eating around 100g of carbs per day, 2500 calories per day and running 500mg of test and 4 iu of GH. I changed things up a bit and started taking 400mg of test per week along with 300mg of tri-tren per week with the GH and my weight is now 186 after 3 weeks of doing that. My estrogen is never an issue and I don't even need to run AI's with my cycles (E was 30 on 500mg test). So I guess my question is has anyone gained a good amount of muscle while dieting on tren? I'm usually a deca guy and stay away from tren but wanted to see how I reacted on it while dieting.

My guess is intramuscular water retention as opposed to subcutaneous with the likes of dbol

A weight fluctuation of 6 lbs is minuscule.

i made a thread asking if anabolics slowed metabolism because of this

whenever i use tren on a calorie deficit my weight loss slows down, i've never gained weight when on a calorie deficit but definitely notice a change in how fast my weight goes down and then when i go off tren the weight loss speeds right back up.

i know it sounds odd, i always thought trenbalone would increase metabolism through better nutrition partitioning, maybe it just makes each calorie more efficient so you need less to maintain?

i made a thread asking if anabolics slowed metabolism because of this

whenever i use tren on a calorie deficit my weight loss slows down, i've never gained weight when on a calorie deficit but definitely notice a change in how fast my weight goes down and then when i go off tren the weight loss speeds right back up.

i know it sounds odd, i always thought trenbalone would increase metabolism through better nutrition partitioning, maybe it just makes each calorie more efficient so you need less to maintain?

Yeah it's weird.. I hear a lot about how people love to cut while on tren but you're probably on to something when it comes to the body being very efficient. I know everyone is different too and some people probably hop on tren and eat anything and the weight just melts off lol.

tren is a very powerful steroid and always can give you surprise gain
but it also have hard side effect so the dose should depend on your body

keep your diet a little bit longer and see what will happen

The most important questions is how do you LOOK now compared to the beginning. Even on a diet I notice I am always much fuller and VERY hard on tren. The weight is relatively insignificant as long as you look better.

The most important questions is how do you LOOK now compared to the beginning. Even on a diet I notice I am always much fuller and VERY hard on tren. The weight is relatively insignificant as long as you look better.

exactly this
i can pretty much never really lose weight on tren... except when i abuse t3 with it... otherwise just 200-300mgs a week make me stay at the same weight while recomping, whereas on other AAS i would lose a good 1-2lbs per week...
tren really is insanely effective at nutrient partitioning, even in low doses. seems like all the carbs you eat go right into the muscle, any excess gets burned off and your body feeds off your bodyfat while accreting nitrogen and glycogen at the same time.

while I use tren I actually have to eat more to maintain the same weight, namely fats. If I eat even slightly around what my previous maintenance was like I get flat and lose weight. If I eat over I get gnarly looking and burn fat while gaining muscle, albeit plagued by side effects

I gotta say I look a lot better.. Through the week before the tren I would get somewhat flat but while on the tren that's just not happening. My delts and arms are popping a lot more even on low carbs. I may have to switch from being a deca guy to a tren guy but at 37 I'm not sure my body would appreciate that lol.

I gotta say I look a lot better.. Through the week before the tren I would get somewhat flat but while on the tren that's just not happening. My delts and arms are popping a lot more even on low carbs. I may have to switch from being a deca guy to a tren guy but at 37 I'm not sure my body would appreciate that lol.

Awesome man! I have issues with tren and primarily sleep and depression - so I try to use it very sparingly and low dose.

This last competition I did my weight stayed at 176 for the last 8 weeks of competition but body composition changed dramatically.

There is a reason tren is used so heavily - it provides probably the most profound visual change possible(IMO).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420