over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weight gain

benchThis

Newbies
need help on gaining weight.How many calories do i need to gain?
currently 5'10 210 lbs and 26 % bf. I am a hard gainer.

WHOA....i hope that was a typo.....26% BF?? Damn son.....I'd hit the cardio like Richard Simmons first! Tae bo, stairmaster, and treadmill would be my new best friends! :p

thet last thing u need help with is gaining weight, u gotta a lot of work to do b4 u can start bulking

I agree, I think you need to follow a decent diet for a couple months. Then you will see some changes,when you get to that point then you can decide what you want with your physique. But for now i think you need to loos some "pork". I dont know what your plans are but for me bodybuildings is a lifestyle. l

Hmm

At 210 at 26% bf, you are carrying around 50lbs of Fat, We are not trying to make fun of you or upset you but that is very unhealthy and undesierbale, You need to drop at least 25lbs of fat, then proceed to do a cycle, and bulk up, that is what I would do, Im sure we can get you going on the right path.,

If you are that heavy, you should try the animalbolics diet.

I have...

seen a person with high bf % actually gain muscle and lose the fat at the same time and won a state comp at heavy weight. It took him a fewe years and some supplement help, but you should have seen this slob 2 years prior. It can be done with alot of dedication. You need to get your priorities straight and decide if the gym and diet is first and everythign else is second then go for it. Diet, cardio and training need to be followed precisely. There are guys on here I am sure that can give ya some good advice.

whats ur current diet and supplemets look like?

hmm

I see nothing wrong with him doing a cycle, in fact, IMO, i think overweight people who get on a good diet, bust their ass in the gym, and use gear will make a hell of a chnage in his/her body.

My lil brother is around 6'2 and he was fat but strong, and when he did a cycle, he didn't gain weight, he lost weight but gained alot more strength and he went down a few pants sizes.

My advice, read this board and learn as much as you can before you do your cycle and change of lifestyle.

JW

if hsi bf is that high its show he does not know proper nutrtion yet, he should wait and learn proper nutrition from a natural standpoint and then and only then add gear

What canino said is true. But I totally agree with magoo (read my sig). The key to bodybuilding, whether it's increasing muscle size, getting ripped, or both (even at the same time - which is more than do-able), is understanding nutrition. I like to think of gear as being the great equalizer, and proper nutrition as the "secret!" :D

xcel

I would also recommend to lose some fat first. Take about two months to maximize fat loss, then consider bulking.
Here is a rough estimate that I recommend you follow for losing fat. The calories are as low as I would have you go to start, and you might want to consider taking something to minimize muscle loss. That might include a lite cycle, or maybe a prohormone supplement.

------------Grams-----Calories
Fat............38.1.........343.2
Protien.......310.8........1243.2
Carbs.........100.0........400.0
Total.........................1986.4

Once you reach the 14th day, if you lose more than 2 pounds over 7 days, add 100 cals to every day's total. There is no such thing as a cheat meal for you, although you should take one day a week and eat 200 grams of carbs, while minimizing fat intake.
As you make progress either gaining muscle, losing fat, or both, you will need to recalculate caloric totals on a bi-weekly basis. Since your carbs are so low, the only time you should eat them will be about 25g pre-workout (within 15 mins), and 75g post-workout.

What I have layed out for you here is a BASIC dietary scheme for losing fat while maintaining muscle mass. There is infinitely more to it than what is here, so read, read, read, and then go lift.

dont do the carbs pre-workout if u want to lose fat

I find that moderate sugar intake pre-workout is beneficial for performace, while at the same time, not detrimental to losing fat on a cutting diet. This is assuming that the last higher-fat meal was eaten prior to 2 hours before pre-workout sugar consumption. I'm only saying what works for me, and those I've trained, not what works for everyone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws