advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weight gained+upped doses, now feet hurt and other discomfort!?

can you pls post a pic....???

For fuck sake I can't tell if people are messing with him or not. Homeboy wentt from longterm and tough diet to gaining 30 pounds in 6 weeks. Of course this is not a healthy pattern but it's what every competitor has happen post show. Yo will be swollen to the degree your shins hurt when you walk.

You go from a dry and glycogen depleted state to blasting hormones and food and that is going to happen.

The even more extreme example is how to get down to lhw I have to kill to get to 198 and I gain 15 pounds looking at a Gatorade and pizza post show. After that I can't hardly walk with the water rentention.

I will agree with the others any rapid gain or loss is generally not a healthy habit for the body but your fine dude just back off the food a bit and you'll lose some of that water weight.

I went from 198 to 242 in 6 days before...

Last edited:
can you pls post a pic....???

... of what, my dick? :)

My feet would look normal to you, there's nothing extraordinary going on, but I can tell they're holding fluid compared to their usual look

My feet would look normal to you, there's nothing extraordinary going on, but I can tell they're holding fluid compared to their usual look

Don`t be a dick.

if you want.....

but I really just wanted to see what a fat fuck you are...
and blame it on that...

:)

For fuck sake I can't tell if people are messing with him or not. Homeboy wentt from longterm and tough diet to gaining 30 pounds in 6 weeks. Of course this is not a healthy pattern but it's what every competitor has happen post show. Yo will be swollen to the degree your shins hurt when you walk.

You go from a dry and glycogen depleted state to blasting hormones and food and that is going to happen.

The even more extreme example is how to get down to lhw I have to kill to get to 198 and I gain 15 pounds looking at a Gatorade and pizza post show. After that I can't hardly walk with the water rentention.

I will agree with the others any rapid gain or loss is generally not a healthy habit for the body but your fine dude just back off the food a bit and you'll lose some of that water weight.

I went from 198 to 242 in 6 days before...

Can you elaborate on how you gained 44lbs in 6 days? I'm familiar with cutting weight being an ex wrestler(and the rebound post weigh in)I also know you can have an enormous weight rebound after a bodybuilding competition. But I've honestly never heard of someone gaining 44 lbs in 6 days. So was just curious?

Been off the insulin and dbol and eaten a bit less since monday now, and yesterday night my feet weren't hurting from walking anymore :) Feel a lot better now, and down a couple of lbs.

Seems like we're good now. Gonna take it slower with the food and slowly add stuff back in instead of just piling it all on at once.

Good. Glad to hear your changes are working. Lesson learned. Next time try and remember this. Maybe even right down in a log book.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131