over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weight gainer shakes

nycressida

Registered
does anyone recomend these shakes. im looking to gain about 35lbs im currently 205, just dont want to gain a belly. if you do what brand is best. thanks.

Unless you have exhausted all means of gaining weight by way of food. I would use it as a last resort. There is no better weight gainer then food.

They're a waste of money and fucking nasty! You're better off eating off the dollar menu at mcdonalds or burger king and at least it would taste good.

Weight gain shakes

does anyone recomend these shakes. im looking to gain about 35lbs im currently 205, just dont want to gain a belly. if you do what brand is best. thanks.

I have to disagree with the other members on this because the weight gain shakes we have now are not like the crap of the 80- 90,s error that were loaded with sugar , very little protein. Today we have " Mass Tech , made from the company Muscle Tech that I used a while back and taste good and has a very good nutrient profile . The biggest con is the price, check it out at Discount bodybuilding supplements - ProSource.net

make your own weight gainer shakes... they're all pretty much whey isolate and maltodextrin/dextrose

50g whey isolate
75g maltodextrin
500 calories

get em from trueprotein.com

I completely lose my appetite on cycle (Test E, Deca, Dbol - whatever), so I mix a shake twice a day and drink it in-between meals. I do drink the shake for breakfast.

I use 2 scoops of Nectar Whey Protein Isolate (about 46gr.protein) and two scoops of Prolab N-Large2 with one or two scoops of ice cream, a large scoop of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of canola oil, a banana, and fill the blender up with Organic whole milk. It makes enough for two 15 oz. shakes.
Save half in the fridge for the next time. Make two a day; it takes about 5 minute.

Calories? I'm guessing about 1500 per 15 oz. glass. It's easy to drink one for breakfast, then at 9:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and before bed. That gives you a 3000 calorie a day base plus whatever you eat.

If you are on-cycle and working out hard with plenty of gear, you should put on weight and muscle. But obviously, you can custom make shakes to your personal choice. Leave out the fat and sugar and just use protein, but that keeps the calories low.

Gainers make a nice supp if you need them. But I agree with most that making your own with whole foods is way better than the crap you buy.

They're a waste of money and fucking nasty! You're better off eating off the dollar menu at mcdonalds or burger king and at least it would taste good.

you are incorrect sir................universals real gains cookie n cream, low sugar, and tastes fantastic...............one of the best gainers on the market imo

I have to disagree with the other members on this because the weight gain shakes we have now are not like the crap of the 80- 90,s error that were loaded with sugar , very little protein. Today we have " Mass Tech , made from the company Muscle Tech that I used a while back and taste good and has a very good nutrient profile . The biggest con is the price, check it out at Discount bodybuilding supplements - ProSource.net

:f'od-smil

id prefer just to eat but will be running a deca, test and anadrol cycle. first time using anadrol and read it kills ur appetite so wanted to be prepared if it killed mine. thanks for the info guys.

why run anadrol? Why not just up the deca/test for increased anabolism? Less liver damage and ime deca REALLY stimulates my appetite.

Ive used a shitload of the old HeavyWeightgainer 900 by Champion.
IF your goal is to just put on some Bulking weight and your a hardgainer that just cant do it with food alone Then Id say do it. Im no trainer and Im not saying its the best or healthiest way.... the stuff does work and will put the weight on.

My problem is now that Im older it sticks to good:D
For A younger guy thought that a hard gainer and always lean-skinny I think its use full and works.

Agreed

why run anadrol? Why not just up the deca/test for increased anabolism? Less liver damage and ime deca REALLY stimulates my appetite.
Deca does stimulate my appetite also...

U can try AMP XXX. Taste good, theres a few flavors to choose from & it does help to put on a good solid weight mass (LBM) as long as you workout hard with it (like any other supplement) and you will see that it does make a difference, and I know many trainers that are Medical Graduates who will tell you that there is weight gainers that work & are benificial, Studys have been done in to determine that, all though some are weaker than others (once again, like any other supplement) some have alot of Protien in them up to 50 grms per shake. (Monster Milk makes a good 1 also) :headbang: and Whey shakes are good for you anyways. So do it......

I've used IsoMass Xtreme with pretty good results. WEight gainers are nice, but they put on a little more chub than I'd like. Of course that's a function of my diet overall. :naughty: But the bottom line is, if you want to pack on a few extra lbs, weight gainers work.

Ive used a shitload of the old HeavyWeightgainer 900 by Champion.
IF your goal is to just put on some Bulking weight and your a hardgainer that just cant do it with food alone Then Id say do it. Im no trainer and Im not saying its the best or healthiest way.... the stuff does work and will put the weight on.

My problem is now that Im older it sticks to good:D
For A younger guy thought that a hard gainer and always lean-skinny I think its use full and works.

hahahaha dude you dont know how awesome that was that you mentioned heavyweightgainer 900. I remember that shit! My father bought me a few jugs of that when I was in highschool to help gain weight. That stuff tastes awesome I remember...I used to like to mix it with a spoon and then eat the globs that floated to the top with the spoon. I'm gonna get some now for old time memories :D

hahahaha dude you dont know how awesome that was that you mentioned heavyweightgainer 900. I remember that shit! My father bought me a few jugs of that when I was in highschool to help gain weight. That stuff tastes awesome I remember...I used to like to mix it with a spoon and then eat the globs that floated to the top with the spoon. I'm gonna get some now for old time memories :D

sounds yummy...

True Mass tastes really good but has too much sugar in it...

Theres a drink i sometimes get at the gym after i workout. Its called XXX Mass something or other but it has around 1000 cals in it and its also pretty good tasting i think....200 carbs-50 grams of protein-1 gram of fat...
Wish i could remember what its called...

I also sometimes just make my own with about 60 grams protein, ice cream, chocolate syrup, peanut butter, olive oil extra virgin, milk, ice and oatmeal or bannana's...
YUMMIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!................................................................:D.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131