over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weight Gainers?

This one is def packed with sugars , but if you want to him to gain weight quick, try Russian Bear . It put on weight for me quickly. I had a shake with every meal and it was great .

there's a place for weight gainers, but when people use them where they lack discipline is where issues come into play.. if people use them for a large percentage of their macro count they could be doing more harm than good, they tend to spike slin levels, and being empty calories tend to lead to more fat, sure they can load them with vitamins and minerals to have the nutritional facts appear better (smoke and mirrors for the weak minded and uneducated) but at the end of the day wholesome food takes the cake and your body will appreciate it even more!

Gainers are GREAT for a "oh shit, I'm running late" kind or moment, but when you add a legit 1000-1500 cals on top of your supposedly structured/dialed in diet, that's a shit ton man and the value from lean mass tissue to fat ratio will be lopsided and not in your favor..

If I'm on a maintenance and I increase 500 cals give or take I see a considerable difference in days, slowly I'll increase or shit will spiral out of control, quick!

Put your hard earned time in the kitchen, I could care less what someone does on the grind, impress me with your kitchen habits..

I have 2 huge 10lbs doggie bags of ON gainer in my cupboard, if I'm on the road I may make one, with blended dry oats added and some flaxseed and blueberries.. Last resort!

Dorian Yates - ForMass looks good:headbang:

I've only used weight gainers two times and didn't like them at all. Just made me feel gross and watery.

I prefer egg whites, oats, natural pb and blueberries for a fast replacement meal but those are rare as well.

Price wise, making your own will be less expensive as well.

Lately I’ve been using maltodextrin 50g and protein 50g with 10g creatine and it’s easy on the stomach

Dymatize iso serious mass great tasting mixes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mass gainers are an obligatory supplement for bodybuilders and fitness freaks of any size as they comprise of protein and calories that will keep your body in excellent form. These are technically created to balance the creatine, protein, vitamins and amino acid supplies for your body to reach its climax bodybuilding prospective. Don’t consume Beer and alcohol with a weight gainer supplement as they can actually overturn the effects mass gainers as they reduce your nutrients and only cause you to increase belly fat.

Many products in the group of weight gainer are accessible in different magnitude of body necessities and in different flavors to cater to the flavor and high energy requirements of folks. They are available in many forms like milk shakes, capsules, tablets, soft gels, and liquid

Mass gainers are an obligatory supplement for bodybuilders and fitness freaks of any size as they comprise of protein and calories that will keep your body in excellent form. These are technically created to balance the creatine, protein, vitamins and amino acid supplies for your body to reach its climax bodybuilding prospective. Don’t consume Beer and alcohol with a weight gainer supplement as they can actually overturn the effects mass gainers as they reduce your nutrients and only cause you to increase belly fat.

Many products in the group of weight gainer are accessible in different magnitude of body necessities and in different flavors to cater to the flavor and high energy requirements of folks. They are available in many forms like milk shakes, capsules, tablets, soft gels, and liquid

"Obligatory supplement"........ :banghead:

Reduce your nutrients....lol

"Uh eat food" NO shit guys. It's not the 80's anymore when weight gain was sugar and milk protein. First off why take protein? Just eat food? Vitamins? food...Creatine oh fk just eat ten steaks...:rolleyes: Seriously WTF there are MANY great weight gainers and guys who work and have fast metabolisms can eat 6meals a day and down 1-2 shakes with meal or between and add 1-2000 cals with 300-600 carbs and extra 120 grams or protein on top off 6 big meals...In like 30 seconds!!!
BTW MHP Up YOUR MASS great(new) protein blend ,carb belnd with oats and barley and can get for like 40 bucks. If you make your own fine but there are still many good gainers out there.

Thanks for all the input guys. I've never needed a weight gainer. I've always just relied on high protein shakes and fruit post training. But I'm a crazy mesomorph and gaining muscle was never a real issue for me. But my client is a complete ectomorph and while he has been athletic most of his life he is now aiming for classic bodybuilding and we need to find a way to increase his protein beyond the 6 meals he eats daily.

Much appreciation for all the input and I'll discuss it with my guy.
Peace :cool:

Grinding whole oats in the blender always left the back of my throat feeling scratchy. Really enjoy the sweet potato powder from TN along with a little whey and some pb and flax oil. Makes life a lot easier when im busy.

When I was younger I used to eat those $1 frozen party pizzas. Think that had close to 1,000 calories

Grinding whole oats in the blender always left the back of my throat feeling scratchy. Really enjoy the sweet potato powder from TN along with a little whey and some pb and flax oil. Makes life a lot easier when im busy.

When I was younger I used to eat those $1 frozen party pizzas. Think that had close to 1,000 calories

What I do is just Chuck a few mouth full of water after the Blended oats shake..takes away that feeling..

Thanks for all the input guys. I've never needed a weight gainer. I've always just relied on high protein shakes and fruit post training. But I'm a crazy mesomorph and gaining muscle was never a real issue for me. But my client is a complete ectomorph and while he has been athletic most of his life he is now aiming for classic bodybuilding and we need to find a way to increase his protein beyond the 6 meals he eats daily.

Much appreciation for all the input and I'll discuss it with my guy.
Peace :cool:

are you sure he's actually eating all of his food?

back in college I moved in with my training partner... he told everyone that he 'ate a ton, but couldn't gain any weight'..

claimed he would eat a whole jar of peanut butter every day

turns out, he ate about of quarter of everything, and then threw it away :eek:

I wish I was an ectomorph lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner