over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weight lifting shoes

superman21

Registered
I have thougt about buying a pair of weight lifting shoes for squats. The only problem is nowhere around where I live keeps them in stock. The only shoes that seem to be comfortable for me are aesics (not sure if that's how to spell
It) and mizuno.

I am afraid that if I just go online and buy a random pair of weightlifting shoes and they don't fit very well, then I'm not sure if I can return them. Are weightlifting shoes different from another?

So, do any of yall wear aesics for normal shoes and have a certain brand you would recommend?

I had a chiropractor tell me wrestling shoes are bad for your back...thats just what he said. So I bought a pair of Reebok weighlifting shoes and I liked them ok but I also have used just regular ol chuck taylor converse's just fine and really enjoyed them just fine. Probably cheaper to pick up a pair of chuck taylors.

I have thougt about buying a pair of weight lifting shoes for squats. The only problem is nowhere around where I live keeps them in stock. The only shoes that seem to be comfortable for me are aesics (not sure if that's how to spell
It) and mizuno.

I am afraid that if I just go online and buy a random pair of weightlifting shoes and they don't fit very well, then I'm not sure if I can return them. Are weightlifting shoes different from another?

So, do any of yall wear aesics for normal shoes and have a certain brand you would recommend?

I absolutely hate buying things that I cant try on especially shoes.
Im with machomadness I would pick up a pair of cross trainers or
Chuck Taylors. I'm wearing New Balance (890v) these days and my feet have
NEVER been happier

I bought a pair of Inov8. I love them. Light weight with a decent heal to toe ratio.

Check out Sports Authority. The one here in Vegas has Nike squat shoes and the Reebok crossfit shoes. Not sure if all of them carry them though.

I use Nike Romaleo 2's for squatting/hack squat/leg press even lunges sometimes. One of the best lifting investments ive ever made. Along with my lever inzer belt i think those 2 are a must for heavy squatting/safety.

Eastbay usually has deals and they do military discounts. Check ebay or craiglist also. Bought my girl a brand new inzer belt off craigslist in the wrapping for 50$ cash.

I use Adidas Adipowers for squatting. There was a measurement guide where you stuck your heel against a wall and measured in cm and then translated it to the shoe size. It was pretty exact--and you don't want it to be loose anyways. I ordered online and the size came out perfect.

This is a long video, but in the beginning right around the 4 minute mark, Tom Platz talks about the right shoe for squatting. The brand he shows there is the SAFE SST, which is now the TITAN OLYMPIAN.

Here's the video...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LjFvZtlATE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LjFvZtlATE[/ame]

Here's a link to the shoes...

**broken link removed**

It) and mizuno.

I love asics for weight lifting and for daily use.

I just got a pair of inov8 squat shows and within 2 workouts they were worth the 100 bucks

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Never used weight lifting shoes
5 fingers felt okay. But the fila 4 Skeletal shoes, wow.
I can feel every part of my calve/quads while lifting.

I bought a pair of Inov8. I love them. Light weight with a decent heal to toe ratio.

I saw shelby wearing those on one of his instagram pictures or videos. I'm looking into trying them out in the near future.

Nike Free 3.0 is the best pair of socks I ever bought.

I have an inov8 pair with Velcro straps. Sole is completely flat. Not an Olympic squat shoe or regular sneaker as there is no cushion. Great for squats and dead lifts.

Otomix pro trainer. 100$

Just bought some vans. Between the chucks and the vans, the vans just seemed to fit my foot better. Thanks for your help guys!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws