over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weight loss supp for wife

Combine All of Them...

Really, much of what was suggested is "right", but I think with some minor alterations you can combine most of them and be healthy about it.... and even drop a little more weight possibly...

1) Keto diet: women do better on low-carb diets than men... but maybe not a "pure keto diet".... more like, very-low-carb (<50 grams per day from fruit and vege's only)

2) EC combo: start at 1/2 dosages for now (12.5 mg E, 100 mg C... my wife is on this and it's "just right" for her 5' foot frame <the original studies on women using 25E and 200C were obese>). Only TWICE a day will suffice, take off one day a week.

3) Water: FOR SURE... no need for diuretics right now... she will lose water weight from the exercise and caffeine alone.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for all your help guys. I talked to my wife last night about all of this and her options. I spoke to her about a basic diet plan and told her I would help her if she agreed to workout with me at least a little bit. She agreed, so it's on. We'll see how it goes. As for what supps to use for her, I'm uncertain right now. I will have to decide today. Thanks again fellas. You guys have been very helpful to me and it is well appreciated. Much respect. Pax.

Warren

You can also try alternate day fasting (12-24hrs) along with 200mg caffeine before cardio sessions. I lost 19lbs over the course of 10+ weeks. Good luck and congratulations!

Really, much of what was suggested is "right", but I think with some minor alterations you can combine most of them and be healthy about it.... and even drop a little more weight possibly...

1) Keto diet: women do better on low-carb diets than men... but maybe not a "pure keto diet".... more like, very-low-carb (<50 grams per day from fruit and vege's only)

3) Water: FOR SURE... no need for diuretics right now... she will lose water weight from the exercise and caffeine alone.

Let us know how it goes!

I did these two things, myself, and I lost 20lbs in 3 weeks. Granted I did 25 mins of cardio in the morning, and another 25 mins after my workout at night, too, but still, it definitely works.

Ok after our discussion I'm going to have my wife running Xena and Nexa during the next couple of weeks followed by a low carb diet with morning cardio/ evening training with me. Thanks for all the help fellas. Much respect. Pax.

Warren

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly