over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WEIGHTLIFTING IN PRISON

Very impressive for having access to bad nutrition.

Man these guys are lucky (well... you know what I mean).

All I could do was basketball and pushups. I would've been so happy to be able to pass my time lifting.

Also- in terms of bad nutrion, depending on how much money these guys have, they can get quite a bit of protein from commessary (sp).

anyone here ever been to prison what was the food like? what kinda training did u do

family member was in a fed prison that had weight room...said some strong dudes, not crazy though cause lack of nutrition...food was disgrace, bs pasta and horrible scrapple like meats!ha the big dudes would buy other peoples food to try and grow and they actually would get some supplements smuggled in...just stuff like creatine etc..nothing hardcore.

I always thought it was ironic...I have to pay a membership fee to go to a gym while prisoners get to work out for free?

But good for these guys putting in some hard work with what they have to use.

I sorry but why would you want to instill hope in murderers, rapist and everyother shitbag in a state prison? This wasn't county lock up, this was a maximum facility.

have you heard of REHABILITATING PRISONERS?

anyone here ever been to prison what was the food like? what kinda training did u do

I had to spend 4 consecutive weekends in prison (for probation violations). The food is honestly not bad. Think fishsticks, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, frozen veggies, and sugar cookies.

There was also a tremendous amount of drugs in there. This was a state prison. I saw oxycontin, meth, and heroin. Also lots of cigarettes which weren't allowed except for prisoners with special privs. There were guys in there for assault, robbery, drug deals, etc. I dont think they kept murderers and rapists there.

There was also a guy that was very feminine and would dress like a woman sometimes and give dudes blowjobs.

There was also the MOST AMAZING chess player I have ever come up against. He was unbeatable (and I play a pretty good chess game!).

I did some time in the calif state prison system. The food is bad, once a month you can go to the "store" if you have money on your books. What they offer there is soups, chips and alot of sweets. Don't forget coffee its like crack upstate. Chin up bars are all they offer on any yards i have been on. They do have courts to play basketball and handball. I spent some time on a level 3 yard, guys were doing long terms. Many of them were in GREAT shape. There is nothing to do but use your own bodyweight and over the years it seemed to work for many of the guys.

I had to spend 4 consecutive weekends in prison (for probation violations). The food is honestly not bad. Think fishsticks, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, frozen veggies, and sugar cookies.

There was also a tremendous amount of drugs in there. This was a state prison. I saw oxycontin, meth, and heroin. Also lots of cigarettes which weren't allowed except for prisoners with special privs. There were guys in there for assault, robbery, drug deals, etc. I dont think they kept murderers and rapists there.

There was also a guy that was very feminine and would dress like a woman sometimes and give dudes blowjobs.

There was also the MOST AMAZING chess player I have ever come up against. He was unbeatable (and I play a pretty good chess game!).
how strong n big was the strongest guy there
I did some time in the calif state prison system. The food is bad, once a month you can go to the "store" if you have money on your books. What they offer there is soups, chips and alot of sweets. Don't forget coffee its like crack upstate. Chin up bars are all they offer on any yards i have been on. They do have courts to play basketball and handball. I spent some time on a level 3 yard, guys were doing long terms. Many of them were in GREAT shape. There is nothing to do but use your own bodyweight and over the years it seemed to work for many of the guys.
how was the food bad describe it ? was it spoiled not cooked properly or just no taste?

Prison for the weekends? I have never heard that. However it is common enough for county...

CREATIVE SENTENCING....hehehe...it sucked.

I spent a few days in a federal holding center also...that shit was strrrrrange man. They were fucking with my head I am sure...the lighting was real low orange glow...and there was another guy in my holding cell with me he was curled up in the corner and freaking out (meth addict). He would talk real quietly to himself almost constantly...the one time I tried to engage him in conversation he abruptly stopped talking to himself and kinda twitched a lot. Then he told me about how he was caught with an ounce of shards (thats what they call meth in that part of the country). Then he went back to quietly freaking out to himself. It was some weird shit man. :eek:

CREATIVE SENTENCING....hehehe...it sucked.

I also spent a weekend in county prison...that was honestly about the same.

I spent a few days in a federal holding center also...that shit was strrrrrange man. They were fucking with my head I am sure...the lighting was real low orange glow...and there was another guy in my holding cell with me he was curled up in the corner and freaking out (meth addict). It was some weird shit man. :eek:

county is jail, state is prison ;)

just bustin your balls a bit. Not knowing the circumstances i'd say you got off pretty lucky with just the weekends.

there was one guy that was amazing...he was not huge (you can't get huge on the diet they feed you basically without supplementing). He was shredded though with decent muscle mass I guess.

Honestly most dudes are hardcore into religion in the prison i went to. Its weird they were always talking about bible and I would just sit there nearby and sometimes play chess with one of them. It was me, a LOT of black dudes, and this one older white dude that was a longtime junkie. Hehe. Bad times.

The food

how was the food bad describe it ? was it spoiled not cooked properly or just no taste?

In the mess hall breakfast was always 2 scrambled eggs looked like 1 egg to me. With maybe a cup of oats, an apple or a few prunes. Sometimes bread with a bit of butter on the side. 6 oz of milk and coffee from a jug. You have NO MORE then 5 mins to eat. If you did not finish it was thrown out. They would pat down many of us to see if we were bringing back something.
You are given a sack lunch with white bread 9 times out of 10 with peanut butter, jelly, chips and an apple. We always got a sugar free drink mix in the sack.
Chow time it was back to the mess hall. Fish on fridays, kind of like the fish fillet from Mcdonalds. Hamburger on Sat. Beans and chili one day and just a stew on the others. Always with a bit of a salad, slice of a cake and bread with butter. With jugs of ice cold water.
You once again have 5 mins to eat. Everyday in the hall there was a CO with a rifle in a cage ready to go. And the race issue is no joke. You can only share food with certain races and if you get caught sharing with the wrong race. its all bad.
When you have no money on your books you can start to feel straved abit. Then you have to hope someone will help you out, which is never good.
There are drugs but nothing is cheap and you get labled. In the main line there is no one getting raped or getting there dicks sucked! none of that stuff. If you are doing that stuff you are in PC with the child molsters, rapist, gang drop outs and rats.

there was one guy that was amazing...he was not huge (you can't get huge on the diet they feed you basically without supplementing). He was shredded though with decent muscle mass I guess.

Honestly most dudes are hardcore into religion in the prison i went to. Its weird they were always talking about bible and I would just sit there nearby and sometimes play chess with one of them. It was me, a LOT of black dudes, and this one older white dude that was a longtime junkie. Hehe. Bad times.
did u eat alotta ramen n tuna?
In the mess hall breakfast was always 2 scrambled eggs looked like 1 egg to me. With maybe a cup of oats, an apple or a few prunes. Sometimes bread with a bit of butter on the side. 6 oz of milk and coffee from a jug. You have NO MORE then 5 mins to eat. If you did not finish it was thrown out. They would pat down many of us to see if we were bringing back something.
You are given a sack lunch with white bread 9 times out of 10 with peanut butter, jelly, chips and an apple. We always got a sugar free drink mix in the sack.
Chow time it was back to the mess hall. Fish on fridays, kind of like the fish fillet from Mcdonalds. Hamburger on Sat. Beans and chili one day and just a stew on the others. Always with a bit of a salad, slice of a cake and bread with butter. With jugs of ice cold water.
You once again have 5 mins to eat. Everyday in the hall there was a CO with a rifle in a cage ready to go. And the race issue is no joke. You can only share food with certain races and if you get caught sharing with the wrong race. its all bad.
When you have no money on your books you can start to feel straved abit. Then you have to hope someone will help you out, which is never good.
There are drugs but nothing is cheap and you get labled. In the main line there is no one getting raped or getting there dicks sucked! none of that stuff. If you are doing that stuff you are in PC with the child molsters, rapist, gang drop outs and rats.
when u have no money on your books do u get a prison job or strong arm weaker ppl for food

Damn thats crazy!

when u have no money on your books do u get a prison job or strong arm weaker ppl for food[/QUOTE]

When you have no money you have your race. Every month you have to buy 2 dollars with of extra stuff for every 10 dollars spend at the "store". We then put the extra stuff in what we call the kitty. You can spend 90$ max at the store, so your looking at 20$ tops of stuff for the kitty. I can only speak for the whites. But thats how we did it. Everyone is big on resepct, so not alot of strong arming if any.

I GOT POPPD COMING ACROSS THE BOARDER AND HAVE DONE JAIL TIME SEPERATELY

HARD TO GET BIG UNLESS U GOT GENETICS, SO CAL TOO MUCH SHIT POPPIN WARS AND RIOTS

HARD TO GET BIG UNLESS U GOT GENETICS, SO CAL TOO MUCH SHIT POPPIN WARS AND RIOTS

I with you on that, in cali to much shit is going down inside. Just get in your push ups, sit ups and burpess. If you get a chance to get to a chin up /dip rack then hit it up.
Losing your freedom is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone, Prison changed me in a good way. Meeting guys in there 20s doing 56 years at 85% and on and on. I never want to go out like that. It opened my eyes. I needed it.

When you have no money you have your race. Every month you have to buy 2 dollars with of extra stuff for every 10 dollars spend at the "store". We then put the extra stuff in what we call the kitty. You can spend 90$ max at the store, so your looking at 20$ tops of stuff for the kitty. I can only speak for the whites. But thats how we did it. Everyone is big on resepct, so not alot of strong arming if any.

so all that stuff is given to the ppl who dont have money on their books ? but then do they owe the gang money or is it free?

what about those big guys u always see on lockupMSNBC in those cali prisons they dont have weights just the yard to run in and pullup/dip bars and alot of them were pretty big most were black guys but there was alotta big white guys too like this one guy who was like 6'3 300lbs prolly around 20%bf but he had huge arms easily 21 inches they werent cut just bulky but u could def tell they were muscle
I with you on that, in cali to much shit is going down inside. Just get in your push ups, sit ups and burpess. If you get a chance to get to a chin up /dip rack then hit it up.
Losing your freedom is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone, Prison changed me in a good way. Meeting guys in there 20s doing 56 years at 85% and on and on. I never want to go out like that. It opened my eyes. I needed it.
what was a normal day there like? did u get into any fights?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236