over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weightloss Tips

dealing with normal people and telling them they have to eat a shit ton of protein per day, balance out all their macronutrients, eating 5-6 times per day, and only lose 1 lb per week is a recipe for disaster.

"Have to"? I had awesome success going from maybe around 25% bf to competition conditioning following none of this. Gained 15 lbs back and stayed reasonably lean for awhile, but I gained more weight back after that because I chose to (and took up PL).

"Have to"? I had awesome success going from maybe around 25% bf to competition conditioning following none of this. Gained 15 lbs back and stayed reasonably lean for awhile, but I gained more weight back after that because I chose to (and took up PL).

Actually, buselmo is a perfect example of someone getting into great shape without following the prototypical 6 square meals a day bodybuilding regiment. Look at his pics and meal plan. I think that was poor word choice on his part, but I think newbies need to be told a certain way of doing things to give them a push, otherwise they'll fall back on old habits quick. Baby steps, I guess.

i find it funny that people on here are so quick to label obese people as simply "lazy" or lacking in self discipline when id guess that 70 percent of the people on this board jumped on the pharmaceutical train just to get themselves to above average size. how motivated or self disciplined would you be if you different have your drugs? and if you say that you would be then why did you start using them in the first place. everywhere you look on here theres a cutting stack and talk of thermogenic drugs to get yourself "ripped" in just three or four months. now imagine being a fat person and having to lose 40 or 50 lbs just to look not as fat much less lean. its a pretty hard road for some of these people to follow. id be curious to see if you took the drugs out of the equation for some people on here how motivated and self disciplined they would have been when trying to turn themselves into 170lb monsters naturally.

Everyone just wants the easy way out of hard work.

There are many factors obviously that contribute to weight problems. One thing I have noticed consistently among over-weight people is that they wake up each morning with an abundance of excuses. It is a debilitating condition. And it leads to a behavior where every time they run into a difficult situation, they reach in the bag for and an excuse rather than seeking a solution.

Apart from the fact that a percentage of them is weak willed, I'm sure a lot of them know absolutely nothing about food equaling energy either. It reminds me of the introduction period of personal computers when only a small group of people knew how to actually use them.

Many simply don't know what a calorie means, that they only need a certain amount of calories each day and that you can actually count calories, who would have thought! If they taught stuff like this at school, obesity numbers would drop significantly.

I agree with buselmo that getting them to exercise without explaining the above will probably only lead to ingesting more calories due to exercise-induced hunger.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131