over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird bodybuilder thoughts

Not singling you out just in general, the idea the world wide web has planted seeds that a potato could be dangerous lol. I'll be honest, I don't even know what the eyes are or rinse them or my fruit. Hell I eat the sticker on the kiwi and the skin. If we Google that the redditors would be saying I'm a dead man walking for eating the sticker while they haven't did cardio in 5 yesrs and brushed their teeth in 4 days lol.
The eyes are new potato sprouts, which means the green part, which means potentially very toxic. And why the fuck would you eat the sticker? You’re really too lazy to pull it off? Science also says white oleanders are highly toxic. But maybe that’s a scam too? Why don’t you go eat some and come back and let us know

Not singling you out just in general, the idea the world wide web has planted seeds that a potato could be dangerous lol. I'll be honest, I don't even know what the eyes are or rinse them or my fruit. Hell I eat the sticker on the kiwi and the skin. If we Google that the redditors would be saying I'm a dead man walking for eating the sticker while they haven't did cardio in 5 yesrs and brushed their teeth in 4 days lol.

I'm actually guilty of doing that lmao, but with potatoes and rice , I'm careful

And FYI, the government wants you to eat potatoes and drink milk(both government subsidized) so why would they try to scare you away from them? Lol

Just because you’ve never had a problem doesn’t mean there isn’t one. I know someone personally that had VERY severe effects from e. Coli.
And it’s not scientists telling us this, it’s the food itself. Potatos are a nightshade, and are therefore somewhat poisonous like all nightshade. It’s why you’re not supposed to feed them to dogs. They’re more susceptible to poisoning. Sweet potatoes however, are not a potato and therefore not a nightshade so not poisonous. Do what you want man, but these are facts
But it's perspective. Driving to work, walking in a bad neighborhood, bulking up past 240lbs...these are all things more dangerous than eating an old potato. Sure swimming could kill us but it's not dangerous, it's all perspective I guess. One day I will die it won't be from eating an old potato or not rinsing the plate I weighed my raw chicken on before using it as a meal plate.

And FYI, milk is not natural. Milk is pasteurized and homogenized which kills all the natural bacteria and enzymes which is why so many people today can’t tolerate dairy. We as humans have a great knack for fucking if things that don’t need fucked with.
Truth

When you realize raw milk is not even dangerous vs store bought pasteurized which removes the probiotics and adds antibiotics

But it's perspective. Driving to work, walking in a bad neighborhood, bulking up past 240lbs...these are all things more dangerous than eating an old potato. Sure swimming could kill us but it's not dangerous, it's all perspective I guess. One day I will die it won't be from eating an old potato or not rinsing the plate I weighed my raw chicken on before using it as a meal plate.
Ya but why not mitigate what you can? And ya maybe it won’t kill you now, but maybe never caring about it will give you cancer. But I guess that’s perspective too? Also, your like 160 lbs so your food volume is dramatically lower than a lot of guys on here, reducing your exposure to potential toxins

I eat upwards of 6 cups of rice daily. So I make sure not to make more than a days worth at a time

Bacillus cereus

Destroyed at 145ºF (63ºC). Adding a bit of water and microwaving for two minutes would result in that water boiling 212ºF (100ºC).

We can do this all day. Ultimately we're going to do what we want and what is convenient to us. I will say I have never heard of these problems that are apparently so rampant outside of bodybuilding forums. Normal, non-gym going people don't have the same nutritional knowledge as us and no one I know has ever told me they're messed up from reheating their food.

Destroyed at 145ºF (63ºC). Adding a bit of water and microwaving for two minutes would result in that water boiling 212ºF (100ºC).

We can do this all day. Ultimately we're going to do what we want and what is convenient to us. I will say I have never heard of these problems that are apparently so rampant outside of bodybuilding forums. Normal, non-gym going people don't have the same nutritional knowledge as us and no one I know has ever told me they're messed up from reheating their food.
Because non bodybuilding people don’t eat nearly the volume of reheated food as bodybuilders. You can’t even compare the two. Most people have what 1/2 cup of rice reheated a day maybe? I’m eating around 6 cups

True and tbh, I rarely har about it in normal day life. Seems rare, but I just don't want to get it
If it happens, it won't be fun

I just cook my rice and potatoes at the spot if I do. Access to microwave and the packets of rice of COR make it easy

And it’s not really up for debate. This is scientific fact. Maybe it won’t ever affect you, but you’ve never thought it weird how many guys post about digestive issues in the bodybuilding world. Food volume is part of the problem, but secondary to that that volume of food with the way most bodybuilders eat(reheating days old food) leads to this

I just cook my rice and potatoes at the spot if I do. Access to microwave and the packets of rice of COR make it easy
And I mean how hard is it to get a rice cooker and have hot rice all day? Or use a thermos to keep it warm so it doesn’t have to be reheated(which most people do in toxic plastic too lol)

I make a big pot of rice for the day, portion it out into these. And it keeps all my rice for the day hot for about 10 hours

Attachments

• 680AD5C0-E493-4C69-9E46-797E3F0AE120.png
    680AD5C0-E493-4C69-9E46-797E3F0AE120.png
    191 KB · Views: 3
Ya but why not mitigate what you can? And ya maybe it won’t kill you now, but maybe never caring about it will give you cancer. But I guess that’s perspective too? Also, your like 160 lbs so your food volume is dramatically lower than a lot of guys on here, reducing your exposure to potential toxins
I'm 192 and eat 3500 which leaves me starving. I prefer to be lean. I'd love to eat 7k a day. I'm a lean small guy but it's not because I can't eat food. To me it's not a meal if it's under 1500 calories. When I used to permabbulk my cheat day was 2 pizzas from dominos, I I'd eat on the way home from the gym sitting in my passenger seat, then the one under neath it was for when I got home.

I just think all the food fear mongering today ...as a society we have gotten ocd. Before the internet explosion people just ate food everyone was fine. Every kid at school had a school milk, it was white or chocolate. No one got sick. We ate bread, no one got sick after lunch

I'm just talking perspective. If we look hard enough on the web we can find a reason why any food is bad. In college I'd slam cans of tuna and wash it down with milk ( Mercury and lactose). in general we worry too much and should use more common sense. If I was eating 7k calories a day I wouldn't eat any lean meat, I'd eat mostly fatty cuts. Cut down on the volume of food.

It's good we have information..like the potatoes. But in general we should take it with a grain of salt. I've broken all the food rules and never once was there a consequence. Putting raw chicken and a pork chop in same skillet and cooking, leaving my yogurt in the car for 3 hours while I trained before taking it home, cooking pork past the exp date, etc. Lol.

And it’s not really up for debate. This is scientific fact. Maybe it won’t ever affect you, but you’ve never thought it weird how many guys post about digestive issues in the bodybuilding world. Food volume is part of the problem, but secondary to that that volume of food with the way most bodybuilders eat(reheating days old food) leads to this

And you're absolutely 100% sure it's this and only this? What about all the fat people in the world who absolutely crush the food intake of bodybuilders with reheating and poorer food choices?

Does the intake of steroids, GH, insulin, and whatever else not have any impact on the body's reaction to everything including how it reacts and processes food? Are there no side effects to the digestive system? I don't know anything about gear, but it seems like altering body chemistry would result in some weird stuff happening. As a comparison, I hear tren causes people to cough.

And FYI, milk is not natural. Milk is pasteurized and homogenized which kills all the natural bacteria and enzymes which is why so many people today can’t tolerate dairy. We as humans have a great knack for fucking if things that don’t need fucked with.
Many cities have farms in the area where you can buy stock in cows, makes you a part owner. Then you can get raw milk from them legally. I looked into it but my wife said NO. Oh well.

No, not only this, but it’s a contributing factor. And for someone with serious gastric issues like me this has had a drastic effect on how I feel
And you're absolutely 100% sure it's this and only this? What about all the fat people in the world who absolutely crush the food intake of bodybuilders with reheating and poorer food choices?

Does the intake of steroids, GH, insulin, and whatever else not have any impact on the body's reaction to everything including how it reacts and processes food? Are there no side effects to the digestive system? I don't know anything about gear, but it seems like altering body chemistry would result in some weird stuff happening. As a comparison, I hear tren causes people to cough.

Not to go on a rant, too late, but another one that I find odd is the "don't drink tap water". As kids we used the water fountain at school, not these filtered water machines. I never buy bottled water, straight out of the tap. According to the internet I probably should have some health problem lol. I also used to refill the same gallon jug for weeks back in college, never got sick from the plastic.

I'm 192 and eat 3500 which leaves me starving. I prefer to be lean. I'd love to eat 7k a day. I'm a lean small guy but it's not because I can't eat food. To me it's not a meal if it's under 1500 calories. When I used to permabbulk my cheat day was 2 pizzas from dominos, I I'd eat on the way home from the gym sitting in my passenger seat, then the one under neath it was for when I got home.

I just think all the food fear mongering today ...as a society we have gotten ocd. Before the internet explosion people just ate food everyone was fine. Every kid at school had a school milk, it was white or chocolate. No one got sick. We ate bread, no one got sick after lunch

I'm just talking perspective. If we look hard enough on the web we can find a reason why any food is bad. In college I'd slam cans of tuna and wash it down with milk ( Mercury and lactose). in general we worry too much and should use more common sense. If I was eating 7k calories a day I wouldn't eat any lean meat, I'd eat mostly fatty cuts. Cut down on the volume of food.

It's good we have information..like the potatoes. But in general we should take it with a grain of salt. I've broken all the food rules and never once was there a consequence. Putting raw chicken and a pork chop in same skillet and cooking, leaving my yogurt in the car for 3 hours while I trained before taking it home, cooking pork past the exp date, etc. Lol.
You’re taking a risk man, but you do you. It’s not great advice though. I mean, I’ve chewed tobacco and haven’t had cancer yet. Does that mean it’s fine to continue?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws