over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird cholesterol results after Krill oil added

Maybe some of the more experienced members like Stewie and Asteelz have done some research into this and can offer some opinions. Apparently it started off with a bang, but was shutdown pretty quickly when the issues about cancer concerns came up. But from what I read, similar dosages to replicate those studies would approach 50X the normal daily dosage for humans where recommended dosages are 20mg max.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Maybe some of the more experienced members like Stewie and Asteelz have done some research into this and can offer some opinions. Apparently it started off with a bang, but was shutdown pretty quickly when the issues about cancer concerns came up. But from what I read, similar dosages to replicate those studies would approach 50X the normal daily dosage for humans where recommended dosages are 20mg max.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

We had a pretty lenghty discussion on this a year or so ago.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...orum/132232-hdl-up-gw-501516-cardarine-4.html

Last time i got my bloods drawn, was on 3/22/17. I was not on any supplements prior to that set of tests. Immediately after that set of tests, i added in fish oil, krill oil, citrus bergmont, and curcumin. All of which should help with my lipid panel.

I just got tested again last week and the results have me scratching my head. I have read some great stuff about Krill and was excited to see what it would do since i have been on it for about 7 months. Also diet has not changed at all. mostly eat meats, veggies, farm eggs, etc.. during the week. Test is Rx 200mg/wk with 1/2mg adex twice a week.

3/22/17:
Cholesterol 253 (<200)
Triglycerdies 110 (<150)
HDL 62 (>39)
LDL 169 (<100)

10/13/17
Cholesterol 252
Triglycerdies 75
HDL 53
LDL 184

SO my cholesterol didnt change, triglycerides improved, HDL went down and LDL rose.

Just not sure why i had negative effects on my HDL and LDL.

I really thought by adding the fish oil and krill oil in would have a much more positive impact on these. What gives???

Hey there,

Just curious..

Do you feel you really need to take arimidex year round? Have you ever tried taking TRT without it for a period of time? Were the side effects so bad that you needed to get back on arimidex?

Arimidex, long term, will have a negative impact on cholesterol levels for a lot of people....

THE only time ive been able to lower my chol, was recently when my trainer had me add in jarrow fiber and it has flax and a bunch if other stuff in it, no husk tho in it, and my hdl went to 62!!! Ldl has been high for me over the last 10 yrs and it and total chol all went down, triglycerides were over 100 or right around there but i also came off trt in may, and havent gone back on yet , so we will see if mine goes back up when trt is back in play....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

THE only time ive been able to lower my chol, was recently when my trainer had me add in jarrow fiber and it has flax and a bunch if other stuff in it, no husk tho in it, and my hdl went to 62!!! Ldl has been high for me over the last 10 yrs and it and total chol all went down, triglycerides were over 100 or right around there but i also came off trt in may, and havent gone back on yet , so we will see if mine goes back up when trt is back in play....

How many servings of the jarrow fiber supplement do you take daily? Do you take any other form of fiber supplement on top of this?

Hey there,

Just curious..

Do you feel you really need to take arimidex year round? Have you ever tried taking TRT without it for a period of time? Were the side effects so bad that you needed to get back on arimidex?

Arimidex, long term, will have a negative impact on cholesterol levels for a lot of people....

Yes if i dont take it, my E2 will be over 9. I am estrogen sensitive and need to keep my E2 in check.

How many servings of the jarrow fiber supplement do you take daily? Do you take any other form of fiber supplement on top of this?
w my shakes, 2 x's per day i take 1 tablespoon it says to take 2 tablespoons as 1 serving amd i tried that, lets just say i had to check a fart or two thruought the day, so had to take 1 serving per day and everyonce in a while i throw in some Metamucil since i got some sitting at the house

w my shakes, 2 x's per day i take 1 tablespoon it says to take 2 tablespoons as 1 serving amd i tried that, lets just say i had to check a fart or two thruought the day, so had to take 1 serving per day and everyonce in a while i throw in some Metamucil since i got some sitting at the house

Crap i also added in kyolic cholesterol blend garlic as well as the circulation combo from kyolic w meals, sorry forgot to add that in with fiber reply

Nope. Havent ran orals in YEARS

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws