over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird Gym Stuff!

graybass

Registered
OK, lets all post some of the weirdest stuff you have seen in the gym.
I'll try and get it started.

1. Old guy with a little muscle and a giant watermelon sized gut trying to teach everyone how to do abs LOL.

2. Skinny kid with 4 plates on the squat bar doing reps with about 3 inch range of motion and yelling like he just broke the world record.

3. Old guy with baggy clown pants, matching string tank top, wrist bands, head band, socks, and giant old school radio headphones with the antenna sticking up on the side, while singing out loud and doing endless dumbbell curls with the 15's

Give us more :D

This dude In the gym yesterday wwearing biking spandex and attire doing band work that had to be some made up shit

I used to work at one of the major corporate chains (don't anymore) where we always had "The naked Man" in the locker room. Guy was always walking around naked. Did his routine to get ready for work naked. Shaving naked, talking to you naked, drying his balls with the hair dryer naked, etc. Yuk! It's always some outta shape hairy guy! LOL :eek:

I used to work at one of the major corporate chains (don't anymore) where we always had "The naked Man" in the locker room. Guy was always walking around naked. Did his routine to get ready for work naked. Shaving naked, talking to you naked, drying his balls with the hair dryer naked, etc. Yuk! It's always some outta shape hairy guy! LOL :eek:
Would you have preferred he was in shape and smooth?

Just messing with you.

Every gym has this guy. At least one.

Crossfit is the strangest thing I see in my gym now. And everything related to it. The toe shoes, the masks...

To each their own, but some of these guys are just damn annoying.

even though this thread has been done to death.... lol

lets see....

so many years, sooooo many gyms soooo many fucking weirdos!!!!

many years ago I went to the gym 2x ed, did cardio in the AM and trained pm, showered at the gym. there was always this dude who wanted to talk to me in the shower, but would like walk up and touch my arm or something weird like that while standing in the shower talking to me naked!:eek: creeped me out!

a gym I trained in like 10 years back was great for laughs, new gym high end, expensive town and very... idk, showy?

an old guy who was actually really nice reminded me of lou albano, really high top shoes from the 80's pony I think! lol tight shorts well above the knee and a Hawaiian shirt usually with only 2 buttons buttoned, open chest, gold chains and I swear he had rubber bands for earrings. he was like the mayor, spent hours going around and saying hi to everyone.

there was also a guy that reminded me of a turtle, not a hair viable on his pail chubby body, wore sunglasses and head phones to train was always wearing matching spandex uniform!

then there were some delicate little guys that used to come inand squat wearing white spandex ( essentially underwear, smaller then my spandex ):eek:

I could go on, but these were the ones that jumped in my head today! lol

Would you have preferred he was in shape and smooth?

Just messing with you.

Crossfit is the strangest thing I see in my gym now. And everything related to it. The toe shoes, the masks...

To each their own, but some of these guys are just damn annoying.

LOL! That reminds me. We had one guy who was small but in great shape who used to oil up before every WO. He did the whole cutoff sleeve plaid shirt all the way open in the front with major baby oil dripping off him thing! Too funny, we called him "The oily guy" Great guy, but brother please!

Ladies who walk on the stair master sideways, and assholes who use the power racks to do arms when they clearly are not exceeding the weights available on the barbell rack :banghead:

Know exactly what your talking about. We have one at our gym. In the men's locker room theres a couple of chairs and a television. Saw him sitting buck ass naked in one of those chairs. Thats one nasty mofo !!!

a Few month ago some strange dude asked me if I was going to hang out in the steam room after I was done training. WTF???

I live in Vegas and see strippers in my gym every day.
Kinda weird watching them train cuz all they seem to do is leg and ass work.
Great eye candy though..

Mine has dozens...they're wrapping up just as I'm coming in...out of the showers butt naked, combing their hair in front of the sinks butt naked, yelling at each other back and forth about the government, the final four, the neighbors dog...never know what damn thing is gonna set the pack off.

The crazy thing about the "naked old creeper guy" is do you ever see him in the actual gym? You know, working out? It seems they go to the gym just for some naked locker room time

scrawny johnny's trying to move heavy weight, an got no size.

Crap weasels that look like crap an don't know what the heck they are doing, and try to put on a show like they are making progress.And touching themselves constantly.And they still look like crap.Just wasting time,taking up space.OOOH, an standing way to close to the mirror, trying to lick on it, while looking at themself.

Then they also do other stupid crap, like walk right in front of ya wether doing a set or not, while using a bench.In front, or next to , on the side of ya, like there almost sitting on your lap.And they don't figure they are doing anything wrong, cuz they don't think anyway.Fats guys that grunt an make noise, talking to themself.

Anytime I see someone wearing these things I want to drop a weight on the foot! Am I alone here or is everyone else thinking the same thing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 365
15 years in the gym, here's the two most odd...

1. A CHP officer used to come in and put 2 plates on a barbell bench. He literally couldn't even bench 225 once, so he would get under the bar, lift it off...and then proceed to do hip thrusts while screaming (he would thrusts his hips violently because he couldn't actually bring the bar down and push it back up).

2. Back in 2003, the 24hr fitness in long beach had to hire a full time employee to sit in the men's locker room and stop homosexuals from having sex in the showers and restroom stalls. Not exactly in the weight room. But still, I still chuckle thinking about the interview process...

The weirdest thing I have ever seen in the gym is other people noticing other people and posting a thread about it.

Shut up and lift.

Anything to do with a ball

You know what I am talking about. People trying to do one legged squats on a oversized ball while I wait to see them roll over on their ankle. Who thinks this shit up anyway?

The weirdest thing I have ever seen in the gym is other people noticing other people and posting a thread about it.

Shut up and lift.

53573413.jpg

The cross fit mask..... Just cant help it. I cannot stop staring. I am sure it has its place, someone can justify using it. But it just looks so damn goofy in a gym.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws