over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weird question

engbulldog

Registered
Ok was looking up pre-workout supps , and ran across finaplix-h a ten count for $40 ??? does anyone have a clue how to brake the tabs down? if so please PM me and I also found synovex H which I have no clue about other than the discription they gave as pellets???? any help out there on this subject would be welcome
thanks guys

Ok was looking up pre-workout supps , and ran across finaplix-h a ten count for $40 ??? does anyone have a clue how to brake the tabs down? if so please PM me and I also found synovex H which I have no clue about other than the discription they gave as pellets???? any help out there on this subject would be welcome
thanks guys

for what reason????

and why would you fuck with pellets anyway???
HUGE pain in the arse

:(

You can get syno and fina legally. Just google search it and you will come up with lots of post about conversions with and without kits.

Tenny was just looking up a pre-work out supp like MR1 or jacked and the fina popped up and wanted alittle info on it and I know you can convert it to an injectable.. Was just looking for other options open! I wanna burn my own DVD's but havent found a good raw dvd supplier that is domestic, in the past I've ran tren with great luck and just wanted to see how hard it might be to try it since the pellets are cheep like $30 for ten... thanks again for the help guys

Tenny was just looking up a pre-work out supp like MR1 or jacked and the fina popped up and wanted alittle info on it and I know you can convert it to an injectable.. Was just looking for other options open! I wanna burn my own DVD's but havent found a good raw dvd supplier that is domestic, in the past I've ran tren with great luck and just wanted to see how hard it might be to try it since the pellets are cheep like $30 for ten... thanks again for the help guys

in my opinion.......it just doesnt pay off

when the sponsers here carry awesome quility dvds
with no hassel

:)

There is a great no heat method how to article written by Superchicken ( can't remember what forum) that works great and make it come out nice and golden just like the stuff you get from a supplier. The cook method shown in the thread above makes it come out kinda brownish in color. I myself love burning my own cd's of Tren can beat it for the price and the method I mentioned above is very very easy. PM me and I'll send you a link .

Last edited:
in my opinion.......it just doesnt pay off

when the sponsers here carry awesome quility dvds
with no hassel

:)

Whats up Gibby, Dude.... I was brewing that stuff and told you about it years and years ago before we found the wonderful sponsors at PM. SYNO conversion involves using lye (a dangerous and nasty chemical) to remove the estroidal and it's just not worth it anymore bro. I could go on and on about the fina consitancy issues and purity issues, not to mention what a pain in the ass it is. Tenney is correct as usual about the sponsors....
Besides.......
You are HOOKED UP by one of the BEST sponsors around bro! AHS/Anabolichealthstore.com is taking good care of you and you have evolved waayyyyyy past home brewing! Stick with them my friend...... the rest is just details... I emailed with AHS last night and trust me bro, THEY HAVE YOUR BACK!!!
Evil

It's still not rocket science to use the pellets. You actually end up with quite a bit when you get done. Just be sure and buy 2 of the cartridges for the conversation. Having said that, it is cheaper to buy it from a sponsor than do the pellet conversion, but if you're bored...why not?

syno a waste of time,and ther r pro and con with th tren pellet do ur research it easy to get,but th syno,ask urself this do u want tit

Id stay clear of the Syno. It has estradiol in it.

Fina is still useful imo. Stronger then any ugl brand Ive used. Almost to strong!

I mix about it.....

I have never Brewed before but I printed out the FINA H /TREN ACE conversion. I took the Kit Price and then the Fina price. It's actually a Pretty Good Savings. It just depends how much your time is worth to you. If you were going to Brew just 50ml. Don't waste your time!!!! If it's 100ml-200ml then go for it. But yes I choose to go with a Sponsor rather than Convert.

Thanks for the help guys , and yes AHS rocks and couldn't be happier with them and there great service!!!! I was just looking up a pre-work out supp on Amazon.com and at the bottom of the page I seen the fina pellets and wanted to get some pros and cons with it

Id stay clear of the Syno. It has estradiol in it.

Fina is still useful imo. Stronger then any ugl brand Ive used. Almost to strong!

isn't it crazy how strong that stuff is. I have tried taking as little as 50mg eod and the sides are still fairly pronounced. I gotta say i hate the aftertaste in the back of my throat

The best thing to take for pre-workout that i have came across is JET-FUSE by GAT.No matter what i am on,i can always tell a diff with that stuff and its not loaded with just caffeine.

i nmyself prefer just straight tren powder instead of the homemade fina mainly jus bc the way homemade makes me feel. I get great results on both but feel the homemade kits have other shit in them like fillers. Jus my 2 cents

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131