advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird thing happened, mail lady which i I know well had a customs letter in her hand

ripped103

Registered
She asked if I wanted this ? I look at it and I said why, she says you need to sign for it.why would they want me to sign a customs letter?
I told her to shredd it.she said I'll just say that I left a letter .
I'm not sure what got seized and when but i didn't want to sign for it.she usually signs packages for me.anybody have this happen?

Last edited:
She asked if I wanted this I look at it and I said why she says you need to sign for it
Punctiuation bro! It's your friend. :banghead:

She asked if I wanted this ? I look at it and I said why, she says you need to sign for it.why would they want me to sign a customs letter?
I'm not sure what got seized and when but i didn't want to sign for it.she usually signs packages for me.anybody have this happen?

That would freak me out!

Clean your house, destroy your computers and cell phones.

Don't even trip about it. I've gotten customs letters before. If they really wanted to bust you, they would've set you up already. Don't sign for anything and throw that letter in the trash. FYI, your house is now flagged by customs and you may or may not get packs from overseas in the future. My wife has relatives that work at the post office.

Last edited:
Clean your house, destroy your computers and cell phones.

If I was in the land of the free?

Dead serious. Have you read the laws? Even if it's 0.1% chance of shit going down, would you take the risk?

Bad advice ALLEX! If they want you, they don't send a letter, they send the package, have you sign for that, and then they arrive for the surprise party!

The customs letter is just letting you know what was seized. JM425 is right with his advice.

Don't even trip about it. I've gotten customs letters before. If they really wanted to bust you, they would've set you up already. Don't sign for anything and throw that letter in the trash. FYI, your house is now flagged by customs and you may or may not get packs from overseas in the future. My wife has relatives that work at the post office.

That's what they wanted me to sign was a letter saying customs.
Now it will prob stay in post office or something or when my normal mail lady isn't here try to deliver it.

Last edited:
If I was in the land of the free?

Dead serious. Have you read the laws? Even if it's 0.1% chance of shit going down, would you take the risk?

haha, come on!! clean your house? trash your phone? lol what is this the cartel? talk about going overboard:eek:

about 9 years ago I got 7 in one year. obviously that was stupid by me. no I did not have to buy 7 new computers and 7 phones:D

Last edited:
I got one a decade ago through it out. Don't worry about it.

The seizure letters I used to get just told me that they had seized my package and that if I had a legitimate claim to import the materials then I could present that and they would let me have it. What I did was destroy the letter and ignore it. Something similar happening to you, but I never had them make me sign for the letter. Maybe that has changed. I got my letters back around 2004 or so.

haha, come on!! clean your house? trash your phone? lol what is this the cartel? talk about going overboard:eek:

about 9 years ago I got 7 in one year. obviously that was stupid by me. no I did not have to buy 7 new computers and 7 phones:D

Never had one I had to sign for?
I usually just shred it.i told her I don't want it,but I hope it doesn't stay at post office
My friend still owes me 2 other packs but I received the other ones

Last edited:
Get rid of everything you have and mail it to me [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14] .
Seriously tho
I have gotten the same letter before and the options I had in the letter were
1.sign the letter and mail back stating it was mine and I wanted to pick it up.
2.sign the letter stating I did not want it and give them permission to destroy.
3. Do nothing and property seized will be destroyed in 30 days (a.k.a. some customs dude just got a free cycle lmao)
Relax if they wanted you I'm sure the package would of found its way to you via undercover dressed as a mailman.
Previous poster is right tho your address may be flagged which may make it harder to receive future packs.
Time to sing that sweet song called domestic
I wouldn't stress about it tho

-bx

Once received a domestic seizure letter...talk about nervous.

Never had one I had to sign for?
I usually just shred it.i told her I don't want it,but I hope it doesn't stay on post office

don't worry about it brother. never had to sign for it. don't do it again that's all. they probably send out thousands of those letters a day for stupid little shit. don't swet it, just don't do it there again

Get rid of everything you have and mail it to me [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14] .
Seriously tho
I have gotten the same letter before and the options I had in the letter were
1.sign the letter and mail back stating it was mine and I wanted to pick it up.
2.sign the letter stating I did not want it and give them permission to destroy.
3. Do nothing and property seized will be destroyed in 30 days (a.k.a. some customs dude just got a free cycle lmao)
Relax if they wanted you I'm sure the package would of found its way to you via undercover dressed as a mailman.
Previous poster is right tho your address may be flagged which may make it harder to receive future packs.
Time to sing that sweet song called domestic
I wouldn't stress about it tho

-bx

That is what my letters basically said. I really do believe that they "flag" your home address for at least some time because I tried to follow up and have it resent to the same address and they snagged the 2nd package too. I was dumb and tried to resend the same package in the space of 4 weeks. I wonder how long that address is flagged. Using a PO box at a UPS is the best thing to do.

That is what my letters basically said. I really do believe that they "flag" your home address for at least some time because I tried to follow up and have it resent to the same address and they snagged the 2nd package too. I was dumb and tried to resend the same package in the space of 4 weeks. I wonder how long that address is flagged. Using a PO box at a UPS is the best thing to do.

yes they flag it, for sure. but if you give it 6 months you should be ok, but why risk it

yes they flag it, for sure. but if you give it 6 months you should be ok, but why risk it

Exactly. That time I tried to send it 2x I figured that the US Postal Service flagging addresses was bullshit and thought I would test it out. Having it snagged 2x like that told me that they do flag because the chances of them randomly snagging both package has to be pretty rare. The 2nd time I got the same generic letter, nothing different happened. It was small orders though.

Just send to a different address when something like this happens.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear