advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird thing happened, mail lady which i I know well had a customs letter in her hand

I've had customs rip up packs and take everything inside it and send me an empty box. I had to sign for it. Pissed me off, but it's the price we pay.
LOL really? "Here you are sir, we know it was really the box you were excited to receive."

I received one too back in 09 here in Canada, for some arimidex and dbol, along with a call from customs. They told me I had the choice to sign the letter they sent, basically saying I agreed that they seize my package or - get this - if i do nothing, it becomes the property of her majesty the queen for the crown to do whatever they want with it hahah.. I said give it to the queen LOL.

For 2 years after anything i ordered online from anywhere including bodybuilding.com would get custom searched and packages would take 2 weeks to get to me.

I received one too back in 09 here in Canada, for some arimidex and dbol, along with a call from customs. They told me I had the choice to sign the letter they sent, basically saying I agreed that they seize my package or - get this - if i do nothing, it becomes the property of her majesty the queen for the crown to do whatever they want with it hahah.. I said give it to the queen LOL.

For 2 years after anything i ordered online from anywhere including bodybuilding.com would get custom searched and packages would take 2 weeks to get to me.

Bunch of communist cunts in Canada.

Trust me. The **EDIT** guys are for real. I signed a **EDIT**/forfeiture letter two weeks ago. It wasn't for product but for the cash I sent out. Trust me when I say the post master and local drug task force guys watch patterns very closely and have dogs that smell very well. They smell cash and everything associated with illegal substances. Dog smelled my cash...they came to my house and laid it out. Tell us about these overnight shipments to here and here for the past 4 years. My advice. Don't overnight anything. It's a red flag. Don't send cash. Dogs can smell it.

Seems they were already on to you for your destination pattern. As for sending cash, how many birthday cards from grandparents or other relatives are going through the mail everyday with cash in it...I don't think cash is the issue.

Last edited:
Customs in NYC is getting tight. My experience tells me that it has to do with the cities in China and other countries that the packs ship from. When a load of shipments comes in from say, Shanghai, lately, it goes right into customs.

Sources are going to have to start switching it up.

Just happened to me, made a order from over seas March 30 2016. It was picked up by customs and they sent a letter stating I could contest it and plea my case to get it or leave it alone and do nothing and it will distroyed in 30 days, I'll be leaving that alone.

Seems they were already on to you for your destination pattern. As for sending cash, how many birthday cards from grandparents or other relatives are going through the mail everyday with cash in it...I don't think cash is the issue.

Most likely patterned me. As I was sitting in his suv getting it broken down to me. I asked about his dog in the back. He said they sniff stuff all day every day. Cars, houses, storage facilities and mail. When he said mail it got my attention. I think the postmaster patterned me and called the dog to verify. Who knows.

As for sending cash, how many birthday cards from grandparents or other relatives are going through the mail everyday with cash in it

Smart way to send cash in the mail when paying for something.

Last edited:
Really? I dunno if you are joking or not lol. If serious please tell us more.

I wish I were joking. Mailman showed up with a letter in his hand for me to sign...I know the guy pretty well and he was shaking his head "no" while he was asking me to sign...he let me take a quick look at the outside ...and all I could see was the words "first class mail seizure"...he told me he left the same letter in my mailbox. So, of course I didn't sign. I was expecting a vial of test that I had won from a sponsor...so the letter was for one vial of test. Package originated from the west coast.
I have a pic of the letter...but am not sure if I'm allowed to post it. It basically says the same things that the Int'l seizure letters do...sign here or don't sign and your property will be destroyed in 30 days blah blah blah.

Last edited:
I wish I were joking. Mailman showed up with a letter in his hand for me to sign...I know the guy pretty well and he was shaking his head "no" while he was asking me to sign...he let me take a quick look at the outside ...and all I could see was the words "first class mail seizure"...he told me he left the same letter in my mailbox. So, of course I didn't sign. I was expecting a vial of test that I had won from a sponsor...so the letter was for one vial of test. Package originated from the west coast.
I have a pic of the letter...but am not sure if I'm allowed to post it. It basically says the same things that the Int'l seizure letters do...sign here or don't sign and your property will be destroyed in 30 days blah blah blah.

first class seizure? wow maybe the current shipping methods of sponsors need to be examined and perhaps changed? that is so weird.

Yup..that's what it was. This was about 1.5 years ago. I held off for a long time having things sent to that address...but have since resumed without issue. I have never ordered Int'l.

I just took a look at the pic I have of the letter...exact words are

"Detention of First Class Mail".

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510