over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird thing happened yesterday

No, sweetpotatoe makes that claim. Being 300 and ripped.

Red put up $500 if he would post pics and was true to his claim...needless to say, no pics were posted lol

I heard 300 ripped. So what ur telling me is some of the members here I respect and trust the opinion of aren't being honest? So what was ur old handle?

I've never said I was 300 and ripped maybey the other guy said that but show me where I sad that ever

what was your original board name?

also did I tell u what my bodyfat was when I couldn't fit in one seat.if you read my threads I only been back to the gym for 2 years I was completely overweight after my surgery and was home for 5 years cause I couldn't move.all I did was eat.i naturally have big shoulders and being fat at the time as well I would take up alot of room.hopefully this year ill be able to be really lean while holding onto muscle.before my accident I think I looked good but I'm striving even with all the pain I deal with that ill be able to look halfway decent
So I'm not showing a picture of my fat ass .if I'm not happy with my body then I won't show pictures till I look decent.

Don't be a such a bitch... Man up and post a pic. Here is me at 396lbs... At my heaviest I was 416lbs. Since I was 16 I have had 7 major surgeries. Stop whining...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 166
Why dont you want to tell anyone your old handle? Im not trying to be a dick. Im just curious.

Why dont you want to tell anyone your old handle? Im not trying to be a dick. Im just curious.

Yeah... What he said. Not that it matters to me being a new member here but it seems strange that you talk about being a member in 2002 and having a different handle yet you won't reveal that handle.

Look ripped358, I wish you all the luck in the world regaining your health and shape (been there done that.., multiple times) but this whole thing comes off as bullshit... Something isn't right here. Your hiding something...

You can have my old board name it was almost the same ripped103
The only reason I switched is because I couldn't remember the password and if I tried to redeem it,it would of went to my old hushmail or cyber-rights account and you can't get back on after not using it for awhile
That wasnt a secret my old handle the boards were great back then,nothing like it is today
Anyway enjoy looking up more info,there's alot on one of my exgirlfriend who would ask me to post the stupidest shit.

Don't be a such a bitch... Man up and post a pic. Here is me at 396lbs... At my heaviest I was 416lbs. Since I was 16 I have had 7 major surgeries. Stop whining...

You know I don't mind the other bullshit but stop whining!
Do you know what I'm going through,do you know the pain I endure on an everyday basis.do you know how many meds I'm on to get me thoroughly the day and still live with an 8 on a scale from (1-10)1 being basically no pain ,10 i cant move and this is everyday
So you had surgery on both knees, my elbow cracked in half,partial in my bicep the other half into my forearm connected with pins and stapled.
You crush almost every vertebrae in your body had degenerative disc disease ,herniated discs,bulging discs ,slipped discs ,severe radiculopathy I have tremors
My radial nerve died starting at my neck into my left hand which is permanently closed, my ulnar nerve died on my right side causing that to fold over as well.
had no choice but to do a 7 level lamenectamy and instrumental spinal fusion or I would if been paralyzed and incontinent .my lower back has all the same problems and you tell me stop whining .
2 weeks ago I was told I can lose my legs .my new MRI of my neck is we'd so ill know for sure what's going on when I see my neurosurgeon.
The last surgery I had a 50% of being paralyzed if I have to do this surgery the odds won't be in my favor
so go complain of your arthritis or some bullshit. When I have real life problems going on and I try to make the best of it and not talk a out it but every time I post someone had to bring it up

Do you know what I'm going through,do you know the pain I endure on an everyday basis.do you know how many meds I'm on to get me thoroughly the day and still live with an 8 on a scale from (1-10)1 being basically no pain ,10 i cant move and this is everyday
So you had surgery on both knees, my elbow cracked in half,partial in my bicep the other half into my forearm connected with pins and stapled.
You crush almost every vertebrae in your body had degenerative disc disease ,herniated discs,bulging discs ,slipped discs ,severe radiculopathy I have tremors
My radial nerve died starting at my neck into my left hand which is permanently closed, my ulnar nerve died on my right side causing that to fold over as well.
had no choice but to do a 7 level lamenectamy and instrumental spinal fusion or I would if been paralyzed and incontinent .my lower back has all the same problems and you tell me stop whining .
2 weeks ago I was told I can lose my legs .my new MRI of my neck is we'd so ill know for sure what's going on when I see my neurosurgeon.
The last surgery I had a 50% of being paralyzed if I have to do this surgery the odds won't be in my favor
so go complain of your arthritis or some bullshit. When I have real life problems going on and I try to make the best of it and not talk a out it but every time I post someone had to bring it up

Tell me more about your 2G Test per week? Didnt you ask about some Aromasin wit dat?

Or just tell me more about how youre the strongest guy in your gym....even all "medded-up"

No wait, Im more interested in your 1200HP Camaro ZL1....that thing must be running 8's in the quarter by now....

Yeah, that's great and all, but if you are going to talk yourself up, you better be able to back it up...

Post a pic and we will all eat our words. You get sick of hearing us say things, well shut us all up once and for all and post a pic to prove us wrong.

Watch out everyone, he has "real life problems" while everyone else is just being a pussy. LOL
We all know that you take enough meds to kill an elephant and you're still functional despite that. We know that you're stronger most bodybuilders in your gym. You say you're not looking for sympathy, yet you continuously whine about how bad your life is. Suck it up, deal with it. It isn't going to change. I had my life rocked when I got shot, I dealt with it and got over it. I still deal with it on a daily basis, nearly 7 yrs later, but my gosh you just never stop.

Tell me more about your 2G Test per week? Didnt you ask about some Aromasin wit dat?

Or just tell me more about how youre the strongest guy in your gym....even all "medded-up"

No wait, Im more interested in your 1200HP Camaro ZL1....that thing must be running 8's in the quarter by now....

JJ, I was waiting for it brotha! Glad to see you back on it lol.

Ripped...everyone of your friggin threads winds up like this...Whats the common denominator...you and your fucking asinine comments...you post shit up and people respond and you fight every fucking one of them..."im on 200 mg of anadrol a day and ive got back pumps...what do you think thats from???" Does that sound familiar...youre a fucktard...

Somehow I signed myself out and for some reason I put in my old handle and I got the password right and it was from 2002.
So I guess that's when I joined this board originally.
Then I tried signing out and put my recent handle and I couldn't remember the password,lol.
Then I received a message saying someone is trying to log in with your handle.
It was weird,lol
Finally I got a email saying thAt this is your new password and I was able to sign in with my recent handle.
That's when this board was very different,with people able to tell there real cycles without getting pounded on for using more than 500 test ,the good old days,lol

I think I'm on the wrong web site. I didn't realize I was reading your blog

Lol... Well I got you all riled up now didn't I? I'm sorry if all that's true and if so you are worse off than I... But just so you know smart ass I had my first three knee surgeries and two spinal surgeries before I was 22 years old and deemed medically disabled... Poor me... I just can't make it another day!!! Lol

Dude I'm 33... I have severe degenerate disk disease, injury induced Levo scoliosis, congenital stenosis, moderate arthritis, at least 12 large osteophites (which will need surgury in the future), I cant feel my left foot from nerve damage, 2 discs have been removed and fusion of L4-L5 was recommended in my early 20's. I refused! Shit I actually played four football games with those ruptured disks and a severely pinched nerve.

That's just my back. My right knee is bone on bone and missing a large section of the petella tendon. My left foot and ankle is degenerative due to multiple severe sprains. My shoulders are just strait fucked. Even my Ass hole is fucked... Yeah had two fucking surguries on my ass hole... My guts were literally coming out of me from straining to hard while lifting. It's called prolapsing! Then I was hospitalized and found out I have severe diverticulitous(same codition that retired Brock lesnar from MMA) and may need a foot of my colon removed. I have had surguries on both wrists because they were apperently broken previously and healed wrong... Though I never went to a doctor for a wrist injury. Maybe because i can handle pain? I could go on and on... I can post pictures to back up both the injuries and my current condition.

Oh and I can still dead lift 700lbs and weigh over three hundred pounds! I work a full time job, lift 4-5 times a week, and I don't take any pain killers. So I repeat: STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH!!!

just to be clear Ripped wasn't the guy talking shit about how big he was that the douche known as sweetpotatoe something.

By the way... When I said stop being a bitch the first time I was not referring to you dealing with your injuries! I was referring to the fact that you would not post a picture because your out of shape while I posted the fattest pic of me I had...

Your little rant about how much more fucked up you are than everyone else was a reaction to a statement that had nothing to do with how you deal with your injuries. In fact I wished you luck with your recovery...

Bitch!

Lol... Well I got you all riled up now didn't I? I'm sorry if all that's true and if so you are worse off than I... But just so you know smart ass I had my first three knee surgeries and two spinal surgeries before I was 22 years old and deemed medically disabled... Poor me... I just can't make it another day!!! Lol

Dude I'm 33... I have severe degenerate disk disease, injury induced Levo scoliosis, congenital stenosis, moderate arthritis, at least 12 large osteophites (which will need surgury in the future), I cant feel my left foot from nerve damage, 2 discs have been removed and fusion of L4-L5 was recommended in my early 20's. I refused! Shit I actually played four football games with those ruptured disks and a severely pinched nerve.

That's just my back. My right knee is bone on bone and missing a large section of the petella tendon. My left foot and ankle is degenerative due to multiple severe sprains. My shoulders are just strait fucked. Even my Ass hole is fucked... Yeah had two fucking surguries on my ass hole... My guts were literally coming out of me from straining to hard while lifting. It's called prolapsing! Then I was hospitalized and found out I have severe diverticulitous(same codition that retired Brock lesnar from MMA) and may need a foot of my colon removed. I have had surguries on both wrists because they were apperently broken previously and healed wrong... Though I never went to a doctor for a wrist injury. Maybe because i can handle pain? I could go on and on... I can post pictures to back up both the injuries and my current condition.

Oh and I can still dead lift 700lbs and weigh over three hundred pounds! I work a full time job, lift 4-5 times a week, and I don't take any pain killers. So I repeat: STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH!!!

I'm fighting through the best I can,I'm not the one bringing up my injuries and the comment about my car for the fourth time I don't own a ZL1,I have a camaro ss and I will take it to the track this summer to see what the car will do.
My custom transmission still didnt arrive that's all I'm missing the a month or more in the shop .i was going to put the f2 procharger but I didn't realize how expensive it was going to get so the car will have between 850-900 horsepower to the rear wheels.which is fine for now but when I put the new procharger in it will be about 1200 to the rear tires but I'm holding off for now.

Also why do you all want too see my picture I think I look like shit right now,when the summer rolls around ill post it up ,no big deal

Ripped...everyone of your friggin threads winds up like this...Whats the common denominator...you and your fucking asinine comments...you post shit up and people respond and you fight every fucking one of them..."im on 200 mg of anadrol a day and ive got back pumps...what do you think thats from???" Does that sound familiar...youre a fucktard...

You know? I had nothing against him before he shot off his mouth. Now we are in agreement.
Ripped358's New handle: Fucktard358! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity