over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weirdest thing anyone has offered to pay you for

Adr805

Registered
Im guessing some of you if not most probably have had weird instances where people have offered you money For such as “muscle worship, sleeping w couples, pics” etc... weirdest thing for me was being out with a couple of friends, we went to the strip club, a stripper was giving me dances for free most of the night. then offered me $ to see my junk. Probably not the weirdest thing thats happened to one of us, but for me was the weirdest thing i had ever been offered $ for. Wanted to see yall’s experience where money was offered unexpectedly, and for what

I had a female ex girlfriend who offered me 10k for semen for her to have a child / children... I declined ... not sure about the legal issues.

Also, I had a Russian friend who is here on political assylm , and I guess he could not marry his wife because of this .. (not sure if this holds true) but he offered 10 and then 20,000$ to marry his wife, be with her on paper and live “together” in an apartment for 3 years and then get divorce .. it was super awkward .. and tho I wanted to do it, I decided against it.

I have never had any offers like this but one time I was walking down the sidewalk in a busy area and some working girls started making offers to me. One said "Hey baby, for the right price I'll do anything you want." I said " Great......go paint my house and sealcoat my driveway. " and I just kept walking....

When I was single I met one of my booty-call's at a Super 8 hotel for a nooner,saw a trucker sitting in his rig parked out back,he watched us walk into the room. 10mins later as we were gettin busy,phone rang inside the room. My girl answered it,was quiet for a few seconds,then said "not for less than $1000!!" then hung up. Trucker noted the room# we were in,went to the front desk and called our room and said to my girl: "Y'all are both hot,can I sit in the corner and rub one out while y'all fuck? I'll give ya $100". LOL

Back in '92 a local high school teacher (actually taught art at my wifes high school&she had him as a teacher!) who was an avid amateur photographer would come to my gym. Everyone knew him,knew his was gay,and said he was harmless. He'd offer to take (pre)&contest pics of the guys who were stepping on stage for free. He asked if he could take some pics while I was training,I said fine since I was dieting. Shortly after,he started hanging around the gym waiting for me,said he had the pics and I should stop by his house to pick them up. Refused to hand them to me at the gym. Told him forget it,don't want em.

Long story short,creepy old fuck got my address some how,showed up at my house and left the pics along with $100 cash,$200 in scratch-off lottery tickets and his phone #. Continued to harass me for a month or so. Police had to get involved,and instead of beating the shit outta him my mom had me file a restraining order. He disappeared soon enough.

He did take good pics though,he actually took the pic in my avatar lol!

Did you win any money!?;)
I've had gay guys hit on me but never offer money. Guess I'm not so hot! Got my ass grabbed at a college bar once back in the 80s.

I guess the closest I ever got to a money offer was having a local ladies softball team buy me drinks all night long at a bar and then invite me to a party. That was fun.

I had a female ex girlfriend who offered me 10k for semen for her to have a child / children... I declined ... not sure about the legal issues.

Also, I had a Russian friend who is here on political assylm , and I guess he could not marry his wife because of this .. (not sure if this holds true) but he offered 10 and then 20,000$ to marry his wife, be with her on paper and live “together” in an apartment for 3 years and then get divorce .. it was super awkward .. and tho I wanted to do it, I decided against it.
did you and him (Russian man) stay friends after you decided against it?

I was building a garage a few summers ago and was approached by the homeowners wife wife offering to make me lunch in her air conditioned home. I thought nothing of it as homeowners do this a lot. So I followed her inside and as we walked into her kitchen she took her top off and dropped her pants turned around exposing her perfect body. This woman is all of 65 but very well put together. She pointed at her crotch and asked me if I was hungry lol. I told her I’d be fired for even thinking about it lol then she offered me one of the Mercedes parked in the driveway in return for letting her have her way w me. I respectfully declined and then she forcefully tried to put her hand in my pants. And was getting aggressive now grabbing me by the neck kissing my face. It took everything I had to walk away from that situation. I told my boss and he told me I was an idiot for not doing it. Lol he told me he would have understood lol then I kicked myself in regret. A few wks later I ran into her at wall mart and she started right in again. I told her I won’t touch a married woman and told me she was now going through a divorce. Bingo! I left w her. Lol and boy it was worth it. She regularly hits me up for bootie calls. And we have become pretty good shag buddies.

When I was single I met one of my booty-call's at a Super 8 hotel for a nooner,saw a trucker sitting in his rig parked out back,he watched us walk into the room. 10mins later as we were gettin busy,phone rang inside the room. My girl answered it,was quiet for a few seconds,then said "not for less than $1000!!" then hung up. Trucker noted the room# we were in,went to the front desk and called our room and said to my girl: "Y'all are both hot,can I sit in the corner and rub one out while y'all fuck? I'll give ya $100". LOL

Back in '92 a local high school teacher (actually taught art at my wifes high school&she had him as a teacher!) who was an avid amateur photographer would come to my gym. Everyone knew him,knew his was gay,and said he was harmless. He'd offer to take (pre)&contest pics of the guys who were stepping on stage for free. He asked if he could take some pics while I was training,I said fine since I was dieting. Shortly after,he started hanging around the gym waiting for me,said he had the pics and I should stop by his house to pick them up. Refused to hand them to me at the gym. Told him forget it,don't want em.

Long story short,creepy old fuck got my address some how,showed up at my house and left the pics along with $100 cash,$200 in scratch-off lottery tickets and his phone #. Continued to harass me for a month or so. Police had to get involved,and instead of beating the shit outta him my mom had me file a restraining order. He disappeared soon enough.

He did take good pics though,he actually took the pic in my avatar lol!
did you keep the $100 and did you win anything w/the scratch offs?

I've had gay guys hit on me but never offer money. Guess I'm not so hot! Got my ass grabbed at a college bar once back in the 80s.

I guess the closest I ever got to a money offer was having a local ladies softball team buy me drinks all night long at a bar and then invite me to a party. That was fun.

Man, gay guys fuckin love me... Lol. I get stared at like a piece of meat. I wish more women were that forward. Some are, though!

I haven't been officially offered money but I've had couples show interest in me and my dumb ass didn't really process it until later about what they really wanted. Just the other night my housemate had two of his friends, a guy and his girlfriend, over fairly late. I was already retiring and just came into the kitchen to get something to drink and the guy just gawked and said, "bro, are you an mma fighter or something? Don't take this the wrong way, but you look awesome". His girlfriend (who was fuckin fire) just looked at me like she wanted to rape me. I passed by the guy and he acted like he was moving out my way, but he used that as an excuse to feel the back of my arm lol. I was already in a Benadryl and melatonin haze, so I thought literally nothing of it until the next day, then my housemate said the guy wanted me to call him. I never did. Fucking girlfriend was hot... Maybe I should? Ha!

Back when I was 22yo and lifting a lot, using my first cycles with no pct etc lol, I was stripping and pretty buff.

one day on my windshield of my car outside the gym I kept finding notes. They were sexual, asking me to strip for this person, have sex etc for money.

After about 2 months and 8 messages, cole to find out it was the midget girl at the gym.

Now I will say my point of this post is not to make fun of midgets as I have a great friend who is. Just a funny sotry

Back when I was 22yo and lifting a lot, using my first cycles with no pct etc lol, I was stripping and pretty buff.

one day on my windshield of my car outside the gym I kept finding notes. They were sexual, asking me to strip for this person, have sex etc for money.

After about 2 months and 8 messages, cole to find out it was the midget girl at the gym.

Now I will say my point of this post is not to make fun of midgets as I have a great friend who is. Just a funny sotry

That’s a life expierence buddy, what was the problem?!

That’s a life expierence buddy, what was the problem?!

I just couldn’t do it. She wasn’t hot at all. If she was honestly I would have done it. She offered me $200 for each session. Looking back, fuck it, I should have lol.

I had a large guy pull up to me in a big old station wagon and his head was rubbing on the roof and offer me money if he could give me a blow job. I never asked how much, I just declined.

I drove a taxi at night years ago, 4pm to 4am. So many more BAD stories than good. I picked up this native girl from reservation around 5pm and she just got paid. They all get monthly or quarterly checks from the tribe and blow it faster than it came in. She says hey lets go get a drink. We end up at strip club and she tells me to come in. I said, sorry but I gotta make money and pay for this car. So she pulls out a $20, hands it to me and says lets go. OK, I can be friends but gotta run the meter on you, lol. She bought me a drink, lap dance, dancer was sucking on who big tits right in front of me. Then I said it was time to go, she pulled out another $20! I ended up spending about 2 hours with her I think.

There was this other guy passenger I picked up at a bar, flagged down the taxi. He was so drunk, I thought he was speaking spanish... It was just really slurred English. He was offering me $100 to take him back to his room. Ended up taking him to strip club instead, again he offered me money to come in. It was late like 230 am so I went in. Sat down for 10 min and this guy passed out sleeping with the music blasting in a strip club. I told mgr on the way out he was wasted and their problem now.

I drove a taxi at night years ago, 4pm to 4am. So many more BAD stories than good. I picked up this native girl from reservation around 5pm and she just got paid. They all get monthly or quarterly checks from the tribe and blow it faster than it came in. She says hey lets go get a drink. We end up at strip club and she tells me to come in. I said, sorry but I gotta make money and pay for this car. So she pulls out a $20, hands it to me and says lets go. OK, I can be friends but gotta run the meter on you, lol. She bought me a drink, lap dance, dancer was sucking on who big tits right in front of me. Then I said it was time to go, she pulled out another $20! I ended up spending about 2 hours with her I think.

There was this other guy passenger I picked up at a bar, flagged down the taxi. He was so drunk, I thought he was speaking spanish... It was just really slurred English. He was offering me $100 to take him back to his room. Ended up taking him to strip club instead, again he offered me money to come in. It was late like 230 am so I went in. Sat down for 10 min and this guy passed out sleeping with the music blasting in a strip club. I told mgr on the way out he was wasted and their problem now.
LOL. Sounds like everyone eventually ends up at the strip club. Not a bad place to end up at the end of the night!

I think I may have won $20 thats about it lol.

And @lookslikesausage NO I didn't take the hundy,my girl hung up on the dude lol!!

offered money from a guy to give me a blowjob.
offered money from a personal training client to jerk off on web cam
no money offers from chics :(
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws