over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weirdest thing anyone has offered to pay you for

Same here, i hope he doesnt mean people were literally offering to pay him for his “poop” so they could eat it...
I had a roommate in college that once told me it was his deepest sexual fantasy to have a girl swat down over a glass table while he was under it and then have her take a crap on it. He was dead serious too. I don't understand!

Same here, i hope he doesnt mean people were literally offering to pay him for his “poop” so they could eat it...
Yeah .. they wanted shit to eat from a bodybuilder.

I had a roommate in college that once told me it was his deepest sexual fantasy to have a girl swat down over a glass table while he was under it and then have her take a crap on it. He was dead serious too. I don't understand!
aka Hot Lunch/Glass Bottom Boat

I had a buddy who had a similar wish but it was for him to crap on a girls chest lmao. i dont understand either

Me attempting to eat poop off the hottest women would quickly end up in (I`m sure) another fetish of me throwing up in her face

Some of you already know this first hand, but male personal trainers constantly get harassed by gay gym members because they know we can't retaliate or we would lose our jobs. Also when married women go after you it is because they want to be found out (they are getting revenge on the husband). They will not be discrete and you will more often than not take the fall when things go south.

Some of you already know this first hand, but male personal trainers constantly get harassed by gay gym members because they know we can't retaliate or we would lose our jobs. Also when married women go after you it is because they want to be found out (they are getting revenge on the husband). They will not be discrete and you will more often than not take the fall when things go south.
Dangers of the profession I never thought of. Both scenarios would be tough.

it's true but on the flip side you can get plenty of ass too

Dude, the worst is when your female clients are cheating on the the husband (not with you), and the husband assumes it is you and shows up at your work in a complete rage.

When I was engaged to my wife way back in '98,she worked for UBS Warburg on Park Ave in NYC and she was a manager in the graphic design dept which consisted of 10ppl and 4 were gay. She had a few pics of us in her office on her desk and all 4 of the gay gentlemen would make comments about "how handsome and muscular your fiance' is,when do we get to finally meet him?!".

Well I surprised her for lunch one day at her office and as she introduced me to her colleagues,I met the 4 gay dudes. I swear I felt like I was being violated by all four in their minds. Was very awkward and started to get uncomfortable after a while. They were all respectful but I could just tell from the way they stared they wanted some lol. She took a job a year later closer to home and her office threw her a party before she left,after a few drinks 2 of them approached me and confessed how they had "a serious man-crush" on me and said "if you ever change teams,heres my number". I laughed it off awkwardly but,I was like WTF dude?
My wife still fucks w me to this day and busts my balls about some of the stuff they would say to her about me lol.

I also seem to attract fat women in droves,been happening for years lol.

My wife worked at Blockbuster right after we got married and her female manager had a thing for me. She wasn't shy about it either, hit on me in front of my wife, and said a lot of graphic stuff to my wife about me.

My wife worked at Blockbuster right after we got married and her female manager had a thing for me. She wasn't shy about it either, hit on me in front of my wife, and said a lot of graphic stuff to my wife about me.
Wow...do tell.
Take care.
MS

probably because she was the supervisor. She probably felt she could say whatever she wanted due to the fact she was her manager, and their would be no consequence. Ive had girls hit on me in a sexual manner as well. But vice versa we’d look at sexual harassment charges lol

probably because she was the supervisor. She probably felt she could say whatever she wanted due to the fact she was her manager, and their would be no consequence. Ive had girls hit on me in a sexual manner as well. But vice versa we’d look at sexual harassment charges lol

100%, she treated my wife terribly after she met me. It was awkward when the manager would kick people off the register to "assist" me. I finally stopped going in. We needed the money but my wife eventually found a much better job.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131