advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Welcome back TROPONIN (Justin Harris)!!!!

Justin did an awesome and open interview a few weeks ago...big fan of Justin!

[ame]http://youtu.be/VYpZkdOcVJI[/ame]

Last edited:
I was on Animals board since 01 maybe 02.

AKits lol.
remember how pissed he would get if someone wanted to know what the "magic" solution was?

he said do you ask colonial Sanders the kfc recipe.

Have you always gone by the name lk3?
surprised we do not know one another.
wow, I remember Animal. He raced bikes didn't he? Whatever happened to him? I remember his home was raided or something. Not sure if it was real or what. He sure was a character.

National Bodybuilders Justin Harris And Randy Howard Trains Legs 15 Weeks Out Masters Nationals Part 1

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8qozykq7o"]National Bodybuilders Justin Harris And Randy Howard Trains Legs 15 Weeks Out Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This place is so full of a wide variety of great info and help. At my age, I don't know if I'll live long enough to read it all, much less retain it. Thanks to you all.

This place is so full of a wide variety of great info and help. At my age, I don't know if I'll live long enough to read it all, much less retain it. Thanks to you all.

Huge welcome to the board sir. If you don't mind me asking are u a old school bodybuilder ? is that you in the pic avatar ? looks old school picture. I can't make out from the picture who you are, the picture is very small. Thank you.

Huge welcome to the board sir. If you don't mind me asking are u a old school bodybuilder ? is that you in the pic avatar ? looks old school picture. I can't make out from the picture who you are, the picture is very small. Thank you.

The avatar is Jim Haislop!

Welcome, Rocco1948!

Yep, that is Jim Haislop. He is from Tampa as I am also. I started in my first gym at the time he was trraining for Mr. Florida and later won several big shows including Mr Universe NABBA. I ran into him a couple of years ago at a local comp where they honored our old gym owner and Jim coach and longtime judge, Dick Fudge. Jim is probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I was 17 at the time I started and have been in and out of the gym all my life but never consistent enough. I have been better at it for the past 10 years but health issues seem to crop up and side track me but I'm well enough to start back this afternoon. Wih me luck.

Last edited:
Yep, that is Jim Haislop. He is from Tampa as I am also. I started in my first gym at the time he was trraining for Mr. Florida and later won several big shows including Mr Universe NABBA. I ran into him a couple of years ago at a local comp where they honored our old gym owner and Jim coach and longtime judge, Dick Fudge. Jim is probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I was 17 at the time I started and have been in and out of the gym all my life but never consistent enough. I have been better at it for the past 10 years but health issues seem to crop up and side track me but I'm well enough to start back this afternoon. Wih me luck.

Good luck and all the best to you sir. Its really great to have u here with us . This is the no 1 bodybuilding board on the web. Welcome once again. :)

Last edited:
6 weeks out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q16gpsdCwg"]Bodybuilders Justin Harris And Randy Howard Train Arms 6 Weeks Out - YouTube[/ame]

well sure, there are far more people here but really in terms of learning I don't think I have learned all that much from here ( personally ).

there are lots of great competitors here no doubt, here again, I don't know what I have ever learned form them.

Justin posted in this thread, ask him what he thinks.

Animals board is where dante started cfp lots of other shit came form there too, lots of products that are now mainstream here originated there or from members from there, iron addict got his start there and only started his board when he got kicked off of animals lots of other stuff too.

very few people post there, just a handful of vets and real athletes, very small board now.

a few members lurk here occasionally, maybe they can chime in.

RIP Wes. I really enjoyed his writing. Used him for a while and nothing but positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity