over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Welcome! First Cycle Critique Anyone?

Nhooyman

Newbies
Hello gentlemen. I am new to this forum and had posted some threads that did not abide by the forum rules. I wanted to apologize for that. I have since read the board rules and am here to stay.

First, I wanted to introduce myself. I am 25 years old, 6'4", 210 lbs, 9.5% BF. I have been lifting for the last ten years. When I started, I was 145 lbs (yes same height, and yes this is apparently possible lol). I have gotten here by eating, lifting, eating, sleeping, and eating. I want to take my physique to the next level, but I also want to do it the right way. I'm in this for the long haul. I don't plan on competing in any bodybuilding competitions, I do this as a hobby, and to get girls of course. (the motivation of the female species is a powerful thing lol) I want gains that I can keep without any crazy stretch marks along the way. I plan on doing my first cycle in the next month or two and was wondering if any of you guys could give your two sense. I would really appreciate it. Here is what I'm thinking:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 20mg/day
weeks 1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
Weeks 1-12 Proviron 25 mg/day
Weeks 12-15 Nolva PCT

I have done my research as far as the Anti-E's are concerned, but I was wondering if the Proviron would be a good fit here. It sounds like Letro would decrease my estrogen too low plus on a cycle this small it prob would do more harm than good. Arimidex/ Aromasin seem to not be as strong, but at 250 mgs/week it might be overkill as well. Any advice guys?

I am afraid that I will be susceptable to gyno. I have some pre-existing nipple puffiness from puberty and want to take every precaution. Is the Nolva only PCT enough? Thanks again guys

cycle

I think Teney is going to lose his mind over your 1st post. Here are my thoughts Why not just do Test E and and see how that goes. It is a slow process that way if you get any sides you can at least know which gear you got the sides from. There is no reason to even stack start off slow and there are many threads on this. Read and Read why screw yourself up and compound a bunch of gear together.

SB

drop the dianabol all its going to do for you is cause more nipple issues and nasty water weight

I think Teney is going to lose his mind over your 1st post. Here are my thoughts Why not just do Test E and and see how that goes. It is a slow process that way if you get any sides you can at least know which gear you got the sides from. There is no reason to even stack start off slow and there are many threads on this. Read and Read why screw yourself up and compound a bunch of gear together.

SB

Totally agree with this. Why not just see how the test treats you initially? You may not even need/want any other compounds for quite a while.

so you read the rules

and your posting this in your first post????

and i have some exciting news for you!!!!!!

women are intersted in the size of your wallet
and maybe IQ......which you seem to exhibit less than zero

not the size of your bicep

i'm sorry you had to hear this

:(

so you read the rules

and your posting this in your first post????

and i have some exciting news for you!!!!!!

women are intersted in the size of your wallet
and maybe IQ......which you seem to exhibit less than zero

not the size of your bicep

i'm sorry you had to hear this

:(

You didn't have to do that to this poor guy.:D

bahhhhhhh!!!!!!

if women were only interested in my wallet then I wouldn't be gettin any ............and I gets plenty o' pussy !!!!!!!!!

if women were only interested in my wallet then I wouldn't be gettin any ............and I gets plenty o' pussy !!!!!!!!!

from little girls yes

they dont know any better

but you aint getting shit from a real woman

:)

whats your scam????....hang out in front of the jr high school??
local play ground???....hahahaha

Well anyway, if youre dead set on doing this then just do your planned 250 mg/wk test cyp for 10 weeks and thats it. You dont need more than that the first time, and you dont want 2 or more drugs in your system because you want to be able to judge your response to just that one thing. Since youre natural, you wont need more than that test anyhow. An HRT dose is about 100 mg/wk, and so youll be up more than 2x the normal.

I used to have luck with tapering the dose off at the end a bit. I would taper off for about 2 weeks on a dose that size. So you could run it the 10 weeks and then taper 2. Some claim tapering doesnt work, but my experience was that it helped lessen the crash when you come down. Look into PCT too. I never had much luck with PCT myself.

ROFL

from little girls yes

they dont know any better

but you aint getting shit from a real woman

:)

whats your scam????....hang out in front of the jr high school??
local play ground???....hahahaha

I think that is a decent first cycle. Similar to my first. I might suggest if you must try Dbol on your first cycle, drop it to 10mg/day. That is apparently the dose Arnold took. And if you're in this for the long haul you have plenty of years to experiment. Be safe and good luck

I'll get to the op's cycle in a second.........

Tenny, you fuckin slay me man............................I love ya bro!! LMAO The shit you come out with always makes me laugh.......and at my age that is important. Oh I agree with you about the shallow girlies!!! With the serious players money talks! So yes if you are happy with the young one's that still smell like pee pee then go for it.

Now OP? Your first cycle is a bit of a train wreck on the way. You already know you are susceptable to GYNO yet you want to use one of the most gyno inducing compounds going???:confused: If I was not confused before I am now!! Drop the fuckin lollies and get serious here. Just use test and a decent amount of it. Keep the AI's handy and learn how to train and eat correctly. You will gain and keep more mass doing this than eating rock candy all day!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear