over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well guys not sure but i think i have my first infection :(

gstracer

Registered
well i dont know if i have one but i seem to hve all the signs. i have been on sust ans eq for about 10 weeks no probs. i always mixed the eq and sust in the same pin 1 cc sust 2 cc eq. then i pinned my shoulder for the first time with the sust alone. in the middle of my delt but more toward the rear delt. my girl pinned me ans i made her laugh and she was shaky hands and the pin was in and out a few ties not all the way out but ya know about half hurt like a bastard lol. but anyway this was friday and now its monday my arm from the shoulder to the tricep is pink and warm to the touch. ast night i was running a little temp 99.4. but im on fat burners and 50mcg t3. so i waited till the am to take my temp again and it was below normal with 2 diff thermometers 3 times. So i thought im all good go about my day then take my fat burrner go to the gym even though my arms killing me. get home and im running a 99.7 temp. could it be the fat burners t3 or do you guys think its infected go to the doc thanks for the help

It sounds like an infection. Get some antibiotics as quickly as you can and keep icing the area down.

well i dont know if i have one but i seem to hve all the signs. i have been on sust ans eq for about 10 weeks no probs. i always mixed the eq and sust in the same pin 1 cc sust 2 cc eq. then i pinned my shoulder for the first time with the sust alone. in the middle of my delt but more toward the rear delt. my girl pinned me ans i made her laugh and she was shaky hands and the pin was in and out a few ties not all the way out but ya know about half hurt like a bastard lol. but anyway this was friday and now its monday my arm from the shoulder to the tricep is pink and warm to the touch. ast night i was running a little temp 99.4. but im on fat burners and 50mcg t3. so i waited till the am to take my temp again and it was below normal with 2 diff thermometers 3 times. So i thought im all good go about my day then take my fat burrner go to the gym even though my arms killing me. get home and im running a 99.7 temp. could it be the fat burners t3 or do you guys think its infected go to the doc thanks for the help

if it is warm to the touch at the site, it could very well possibly be infected, If it doesnt get better within a day or two i would go to a doc and get some antibiotics. Did she get the pin in all of the way? Is there any swelling? Could be an abcess as well if she didnt get deep enough. Just my thoughts

most likely

This is prob an abcess. It does not mean it is infected. You may develop a lump at the injection site, if it is warm to the touch as you say then it could be infected. I would wait on the antibiotics until you are certain. Give it a few days as was said and continue to monitor it. If it worsens one of three things will happen:

a) although it seems to be worse, eventually it will go away on its own
b) Dr. will prescribe antibiotics and it will go away
c) Dr. will lance/drain the abcess, use gauze to "pack" it, then prescribe antibiotics. Sometimes the Dr. will use a syringe and take a tiny sample of the mass to see if there is bad bacteria/infection present.

well i dont have any lump of ay sort i hurts like a mofo this is prolly like my 5th or 6th cycle and never had it feel like this but its also my first run with sust i think im going to the walk in in a few min. just want some guys opionions on it

Well

It is not the Sustenon per se, as I have used sust with no pain or probs...THAT BEING SAID, I have always used HG gear, Organon brand name sust. Are you using an UGL? Because you might have contaminated gear, all it takes is a little bacteria to cause the reaction you seem to be having. And as far as sust goes, some bros report more pain with anything over 200mg/ml b/c of the higher BA content required to keep everything in solution. That was before all these crazy ass mg/ml started popping up (like Denkall's T-400 -- that shit REALLY hurt) A sore butt cheek is normal from sust, but this is something that goes away in a day or two. The only thing I remember from using sust was getting the "sust flu" for a day, as I had taken too much too fast.

ya ive been on all the same brand gear for 10 weeks its blkens sust so yes it UGL so it could be the case i am using the amps but i know it dosent matter well im gonn go to the walk in and see what happens ill keep you updated thanks bro

Just keep an eye on it. If it atarts to swell and feel hot to the touch..go see the doc. If you do have a fever..that is a sign of infection also, and go see a doc

I notice that you say that it was the first time that you shot straight sust. THe onther injections you mixed 2 ccs of EQ in with it. Mixing the other 2ccs with it is going to make it much more mild. So it is no surprise that you are in pain now. This does not mean though that you may not have an infeciton, you just might. If it goes on more than 5 days or you get the signs of an abcess go in immediatley to the doc. I had and abcess once and didnt go in soon enough. I eventually had to go in for outpatient surgery and have a small chunk of my ass taken out.

well i went to the ER becuase no walk in are open at this time and there was a 3 hour or more wait so i said screw it and ill see how it is tomarrow and go from there im still at 99.8 temp but the t3 and fat burners im on may be the cause of that. so we will see in the am thansk guys

well i went to the ER becuase no walk in are open at this time and there was a 3 hour or more wait so i said screw it and ill see how it is tomarrow and go from there im still at 99.8 temp but the t3 and fat burners im on may be the cause of that. so we will see in the am thansk guys

T3 and fat burners do not raise your temp. I think you have an infection.

T3 and fat burners do not raise your temp. I think you have an infection.

well you could prolly be right i mean i think i do too but i will wait till the am and then go when its not so packed and i can be seen quicker. ill let you know how it turns out tomarrow. thanks for your help

when I had my infection my temp got up to almost 104. I let mine go too long though. I think I had a low grade fever for a day or so before that. IF your temp starts rising fast seek help immediately. My infection had become blood bourne.

not flaming you at all, but why not keep antibiotics on hand for all cycles, i never start without them, and dont hold off and wait...antibiotics will only help you and never hurt you so better be safe then sorry...just get them and take them immed and you will be fine. they are very very easy to come by, amox or keflex(cephalaxen?) do it quick and be comfortable and sleep with sound mind!!:)

not flaming you at all, but why not keep antibiotics on hand for all cycles, i never start without them, and dont hold off and wait...antibiotics will only help you and never hurt you so better be safe then sorry...just get them and take them immed and you will be fine. they are very very easy to come by, amox or keflex(cephalaxen?) do it quick and be comfortable and sleep with sound mind!!:)

because self medicating isnt the best idea. That is quite literally some of the worst advice. it can be dangerous. and why use an antibiotic unless you have to?
let a doctor prescribe it.

EXACTLY!! this is what i do as well

because self medicating isnt the best idea. That is quite literally some of the worst advice. it can be dangerous. and why use an antibiotic unless you have to?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ummmmm i could be wrong but isnt everyone on this board self medicating!!!!! with aas!!!! duh....my advice was in contrast to the ts doing nothing and waiting...so i believe my advice was quite sound advice...and you let me know when antibiotics ever hurt anyone(aside from someone being allergic to pennicillin)!! jeez! and yes, i know for a fact that amox/ceph(pen type) antibiotics would be the dr first course of action(from first hand knowledge), and to answer why use and antibiotic unless u have to...if one is guessing whether they have an infection(and showing redness on outside of skin)then action should be precautionary with antibi. and not chance an abcess. i assume you havent seen what an abcess can do to someone by your response

and yes capt obvious we should all be smart enough here to know seeing a dr is the best course, that goes without saying....secondary we post on here for alternatives

Last edited:
EXACTLY!! this is what i do as well

yeah, its just too easy and cheap to get them, so why not, they will NOT hurt u and only HELP u in case of infection, and in the rare case where a different antibiotic is needed because of the bacteria strain u can still seek medical help and the antibiotics would have hurt u in anyway more than u are. infection is the most basic of illnesses out there, if one doesnt know how it works and how treated by this age u should really read about it cause you could in rare case actually die or really be in bad shape if not treated correctly. I had a close friend leave an abcess grow in his ass so long his major organ were shutting down while in emergency room, melon sized lump cut out of his ass and now a crater permanently in his ass muscle, all could have been avoided with simple antibiotics when he felt first lump and redness

This is right. One problem alot of you that try to self medicate with penicillin type antibiotics forget about is the fact that many infections you get these days are resistant to those drugs. For me they had to use Rifampin, and I got it via 2 shots. Came in 3 days later and got another. If the infection is bad enough they will give it via IV. Taking oral antibiotics many times WILL NOT WORK on these infections because it never reaches high enough concentration in the tissues that are infected. I was told that by many docs. Thats why they do IV or injection.

This is right. One problem alot of you that try to self medicate with penicillin type antibiotics forget about is the fact that many infections you get these days are resistant to those drugs. For me they had to use Rifampin, and I got it via 2 shots. Came in 3 days later and got another. If the infection is bad enough they will give it via IV. Taking oral antibiotics many times WILL NOT WORK on these infections because it never reaches high enough concentration in the tissues that are infected. I was told that by many docs. Thats why they do IV or injection.

again, obviously going to the dr is the best way...that goes without saying(in assuming people have half a brain, which I do assume that and why most skip that part and offer our advice from personal experience)
But, in waiting around, why would one not take basic antibiotics same day problem arose, 9 out of 10 times you are going to wake up the next day with massive improvement already, taking them not going to make it worse then it get on its own.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear