advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, here you go guys. BLOODWORK. A 2.5yr glimpse...

Rex, what have you seen with patient's (or users) on Toremifene?

I know that alpha6164 was in favor of it too over long-term nolva, IIRC, due to the blood clotting factors. It's seems to also have some positive benefits on cholesterol as well...i'd have to look at the designs on the research again, as it's been years since I've looked over them. I've tried it Torem myself, but never got blood work on it.

Not real sure of the quality of the research places that I used though. I know that online pharmacies have it. I guess the only way to see is by getting blood work on it.

I just wanted to see what experiences you've had with it, or those you kjnow who have. Thanks, and good seeing ya post:cool:

nice thread, brilliant chart ..thx for posting Knight9!!

..you had some notable variations in ESTROGEN levels, so PROLACTIN levels may have been interesting to see ..just to see to what degree the various levels of ESTROGEN influenced PrL levels
-maybe next time lol

..no real surprises in there tho

So no positive effects on your lipids from Krill oil and citrus bergamot.Do you plan on ever using both together ?
I pretty much eliminated them both after their corresponding blood work. I am going to implement a double dose(4 x500mg) daily when I run Superdrol. Also some cardarine.
Everything down from Lp(a), galectin 3, NMR, etc. looked great that one time you tested it on 400mg cyp. To me, it just looks like CRP is the one to drive down and sometimes, triglycerides are a tad on the high side. Otherwise, pretty good.
My diet is just ok. I eat when hungry...eat what I want..eat large portions...lol. Random intermittent fasting..
Holding steady around 237-242 at 5'8 and some change. This is while on 25mg MK.
People always worrying about SHBG. Means next to nothing IMO.
I see you are still on this crusade. I know you love shouting this opinionated stance but it is just that...your opinion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

To be honest, those look fine. It looks like things improved throughout the years, probably while being more health conscious. They'll change here and there with changes of what you are using, and goals at that time, but nothing that doesn't look out of the ordinary to me.

Those liver enzymes are only marginally elevated, and that is going to happen for a guy training week to week.

The hct/hgb is slightly high, but that is to be expected by even some long-time users on trt dosings. You may need to donate soon, not sure if you are already? But I do know that I've seen both Dante and GG state that they would not worry about donating at those levels, can't remember at what point they stated they worry at....I have 55 in my head for hct, but I don't want to state that for sure. Your last values tested you were at 300mg/wk of test, i'd bump it down to half of that for awhile and see if your values improve, if not, then donate.

Your LDL is just marginally elevated, and it can vary test to test a little. Your HDL has actually slightly improved throughout the years. It never hurts to have it a little higher, but some people just get the short end of the stick with it. Mine, Dante, FutureFreak have similar values no matter what we do.

Your blood sugar is fine, but elevates some while on MK-677, but that seems to be the norm with a lot of users.

Nothing else really concerns me, and to be honest, you are doing pretty well imo, for a long-time user. I'd just drop the boron, I have no faith in that at all.

Thanks man. Did you see similar lack of results with supplemental boron? I have never donated blood. I'm 34 now and been at this since 21. Aside from the eq cycle, no real cycling since 2011. I got super anal about health and had other things to do with life after I got out of the industry.
2012-2015 I sporadically did trt doses 150-200 and then would go off cold turkey until I got my shit and my life together again in the beginning of 2016. I planned to donate at 54 but now I want to put it off til 55+. Mk-677 did elevate my fasting glucose at first but it seemed to settle.

I was really hoping the boron doubled my free test and I could potentially HALVE the weekly test dose..but that didn't happen. I like 300mg/wk...and both times Watson was used at that dose, levels were exactly the same, 1379.

Hey bro, hope you're well.

I don't really have much to add over BMJ. Your labs look good. There are no issues really. I review labs on about 400 healthy people every 12 wks for this PrEP study I got stuck doing. Not my first choice but pays well. Anyway, these are healthy males probably mean age in early 30s almost all of whom are on no hormones whatsoever and many would have trouble hitting your numbers.

I don't see any real issues with your cholesterol. For those who don't know your lipid targets are Total C < 200, HDL 40-60, LDL < 100. Triglycerides (TG) were 150 a couple months ago now they've been lowered to 100. In particular, I see a large number of healthy males failing to meet the new TG recommendations. LDL esp with age and no statins is also hard for many to hit but seems to top out around 130 for many. Also, you have to remember that T/AAS increase reverse cholesterol transport which is a primary function of HDL so that if you're 40-60 on androgens there are certainly no concerns. A 25-30 wouldn't be as alarming in a T/AAS user for this reason though again not ideal of course.

There is good evidence that the HDL to TG ratio is as predictive as HDL. Your target here would be 1:2. If a person has a 1:2 HDL/TG or less then I'd say a TC (total cholesterol) of up to 130 or so would not mean much. But like a 1:8 ratio like you were at start with an HDL of 31 is not good really. I definitely like to see TG under 100 if we are flirting with low HDL. You're more like 1:3 most recently though you did hit everything precisely when you were on Nolva which is why I have always recommended a SERM always though now I'd prefer torem to tamox for long term use.

H & H I'd be looking at 18.5 & 52 so you're a little above ideal but not to where I would do anything differently. You may could hydrate really well and bring it down slightly. It probably won't creep any further no matter what you do honestly, you won't have a 20/40 H & H for example

You obviously should be supplementing with Vit D always.

LFTs in the 50s and under for a person who exercises intensely I place no value on. For a sedentary person especially one who does not consume ETOH these suttle elevations could mean fatty liver aka NASH.

Basically it's completely unremarkable except for the H & H. I would not be able to tell that you were on T/AAS except for that. Minus the hormone levels of course too which I usually would not see. Once I had an explanation I wouldn't be particularly concerned as I wouldn't expect it to go higher and it will likely be back closer to your baseline on retest being mindful of hydration.

LMK if you have questions.

Rex.

Thanks a lot for the response, brother. It's funny my true baseline is 19.6 with vitamin D. I got that twice while eliminating it. Once on purpose and another time out of laziness.
I like to have my levels around 60 so I will aim for that. 10,000iu seems to get me to over 60 but I didn't have supplemental magnesium at the time so maybe 1-2g of magnesium would elevate it further.

Do you really think H and H top off at my current levels? I have never donated before. I'm torn on whether to donate or ride the wave, continue to monitor and ride the wave. I was planning on perhaps implementing superdrol and trestolone and maybe doing NMRs while on among a few other tests.

Have you seen any sure fire ways to raise free test?

great , thanks for share !

good to see difference sensitive e2 15 numbers lower than normal e2

(Watson 300mg/wk Exemestane(CBL) 12.5mg eod) 19 vs 34

Yes, this is why I tested both Estradiol (e2) and estradiol sensitive. By testing them at the same time, I could see the variance and it was larger than I expected. Very interesting to me and still not sure which test is truly optimal.

Seems like near perfect bloodwork to me, those liver enzymes could be just from training and are pretty low, I bet if you pulled a GGT each time you would see zero stress there. Based on your BUN I think you could push a little more protein :)

I the ggt in a couple draws ago to see the stress after a 7 month run of low dose accutane. No problems and no real elevation during either. Funny you say that...I'd say I eat about 150-200g protein daily. I also use about 20g EAA during workout and rarely if ever consume any protein powder.

To me everything looks pretty good. Only a few things out of range, and not alarming at all. Interesting to note how to MK initially shot your fasting BGS up over 100 and then it seemed to level out. Not sure if you switched sources on that or what?

As far as the blood viscosity goes, it looks like you started implementing baby aspirin or a blood thinner at some point? With platelets on the lower end, the crit and HGB aren't too much of an issue (for the most part). I'm sure you've been keeping up on donating, so you should be fine there.

Again, as others have posted, your BUN is on the low end. How moderate are you on protein intake?

Did not switch sources on MK. I was using Mike Arnolds Somatazine product the entire time. It did raise my igf. However, my low igf draw of 99 prior to using somatazine did have nolva being run in the background - which was dropped once I started the mk. As far as protein intake, I am pretty moderate. I eat 2-5 meals a day... eat whenever I'm hungry. I always have a proper to large protein portion but it's not always super clean nor am I up into 300+ grams a day. I bet most days I'm about 200g.

As far as aspirin, I often do use it but I'm not religious about it. I go for week and months using it daily to dropping it...to adding it back in. I guess I luckily don't have a problem with excess platelets. Is it pretty much unanimous about baby aspirin use here?

Just what I was thinking?

Knight is it worth the money to take these supps in your eyes now?

Many of them, yes. But they can strategically be narrowed down to what is truly effective and what is not.

Last edited:
nice thread, brilliant chart ..thx for posting Knight9!!

..you had some notable variations in ESTROGEN levels, so PROLACTIN levels may have been interesting to see ..just to see to what degree the various levels of ESTROGEN influenced PrL levels
-maybe next time lol

..no real surprises in there tho

My crazy high e2 levels twice were without ai. Other times I was dialing it in with arimidex (rx) and did a decent job most of the time. Apparently one time, I had under-dosed/fake (rx) Watson at 400mg/wk. I was using arimidex at what I felt was appropriate- but according to the bloods and the low e2, I was only injecting about half as much test as I thought. The next time I got bloods on 400mg, my total test was over 1500. I guess prior was a bad batch of (rx) Watson test. Not cool.

I haven't had prolactin tested...wasn't planning on doing it unless nandrolone or tren re-entered the equation.

Last edited:
By the way guys, all bloodwork was pulled 30-60minutes after waking and I consumed a 20oz glass of water prior to going to the labcorp. This was the standard I thought was appropriate to set.

All tests were ordered from life extension foundation except the one time it's notated from privatemdlabs.

So no positive effects on your lipids from Krill oil and citrus bergamot.Do you plan on ever using both together ?

If I may chime in here,

I had my LDL tested on 2 pills of citrus bergamot daily (1000mg) and it was 99. I dropped down to 500mg and it went up to 114 a month later. Can't say for sure that is why but I didn't really change anything else in a month's time. I went back up to 2 pills a day since.

Not much to add to what Rex Feral, BMJ and others said (would mainly work on reducing that high hemoglobin... maybe don't wait for your crit to go much higher before donating blood... :cool:), just wanted to compliment you on this amazing "health log", for compiling information over the years the way you did it requires a tremendous dedication... and clearly benefits all of us. So THANK YOU. :)

Just a question about MK-677, for it seems you've been on it for quite some time now, so you must think it's effective: what kind of physical changes have you actually noticed since incorporating it? Any lethargy (maybe directly related to higher blood glucose levels)?

Not much to add to what Rex Feral, BMJ and others said (would mainly work on reducing that high hemoglobin... maybe don't wait for your crit to go much higher before donating blood... :cool:), just wanted to compliment you on this amazing "health log", for compiling information over the years the way you did it requires a tremendous dedication... and clearly benefits all of us. So THANK YOU. :)

Just a question about MK-677, for it seems you've been on it for quite some time now, so you must think it's effective: what kind of physical changes have you actually noticed since incorporating it? Any lethargy (maybe directly related to higher blood glucose levels)?

Thanks bro. I truly and patiently put my heart and soul into this testing and will continue to do so. I just hope many people can learn from the results or the methods. As far as MK-677, only been on it 2 months but I saw benefits from it right away. I went from about 227 to 241 on it and I had a fantastic appetite. The #1 thing Somatazine provided for me is BAD ASS SLEEP and RESULTS in the gym and on the scale. The sleep was absolutely amazing and I actually miss it since I have been without it for about 2 weeks now. At this point, I might try 50mg mk-677 if I don't acquire pharma GH soon. I can't say enough about Mike Arnold's product...I haven't used MK before and I paid full price for my product but I will always use Somatazine for my needs because it delivers.

Sleep quality and muscle fullness have been the most drastically noticeable traits on this and remember this is just on an elevated trt dose..nothing crazy.

Last edited:
Homonunculus, Stewie.....join us in discussion. I plan to keep this thread running and updated for quite some time! The experts need to chime in!

I pretty much eliminated them both after their corresponding blood work. I am going to implement a double dose(4 x500mg) daily when I run Superdrol. Also some cardarine.My diet is just ok. I eat when hungry...eat what I want..eat large portions...lol. Random intermittent fasting..
Holding steady around 237-242 at 5'8 and some change. This is while on 25mg MK.I see you are still on this crusade. I know you love shouting this opinionated stance but it is just that...your opinion.

Haha thanks :)

I just noticed not a lot of changes when you used an AI for example.

This is an excellent thread by the way, thank-you for sharing such detailed blood testing you've done.

As far as MK-677, only been on it 2 months but I saw benefits from it right away. I went from about 227 to 241 on it and I had a fantastic appetite.

Sleep quality and muscle fullness have been the most drastically noticeable traits on this and remember this is just on an elevated trt dose..nothing crazy.

Have you tracked results for just adding GH instead, whether it be a good generic or pharma? Just curious as I am finally taking the plunge and going to run GH 2 i.u.'s/day for the next 6 months simply to bolster my TRT regimen. I often wonder if the MK, which I have run before, is equivalent to low dose GH or is it 50% effective. 75% effective? etc. Then you can compare bang for your buck. Always track your discussions Knight....they are generally very informative. Thanks!

Have you tracked results for just adding GH instead, whether it be a good generic or pharma? Just curious as I am finally taking the plunge and going to run GH 2 i.u.'s/day for the next 6 months simply to bolster my TRT regimen. I often wonder if the MK, which I have run before, is equivalent to low dose GH or is it 50% effective. 75% effective? etc. Then you can compare bang for your buck. Always track your discussions Knight....they are generally very informative. Thanks!

Yeah, IGF was 308 when on Seros 4.5iu 4 to 5 days a week.

By the way guys, all bloodwork was pulled 30-60minutes after waking and I consumed a 20oz glass of water prior to going to the labcorp. This was the standard I thought was appropriate to set.

All tests were ordered from life extension foundation except the one time it's notated from privatemdlabs.

Also, every draw was pulled 2.5-3 days after the weekly inject. I always strive to get labs once blood levels are stabilized and when they seem to peak. Same thing with an Ai....I never take Ai the night before to skew the numbers. I try to see where the e2 is at its highest.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws