YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, here you go guys. BLOODWORK. A 2.5yr glimpse...

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'll be honest. I wasn't ready to post this nor did I know if it was a great idea but I saw both Rex Feral and GotGame had been lurking. They are studs along with Stewie, Dante, and about two handfuls of others that really know their shit around here when it comes to health and bloodwork.

As most of you know, I am super anal about health and longevity and I take a lot of health supplements and I am super conservative with my TRT doses.

I would like feedback. Not everything is clear to me but I like to think I know what time it is when it comes to sports supplementation, hormones, nutrition, and bloodwork. I have compiled a spreadsheet of about 9 or 10 pieces of bloodwork that are carefully selected at the time of being drawn to get a clear picture of what is going on.

Some things that have recently been observed by me:

Boron at 9mg a day AM and 9mg a day PM did not raise free test.
MK-677 @25mg raised IGF from around 99 to 239.
My liver enzymes, blood viscosity, and LDL are all slightly elevated.

Anyways, here goes nothing. I hope this will be a thread where I will learn, you will learn, and this will all provide some insight. I've spent a fair amount of money on these tests at certain intervals to see what is really going on and I hope you guys can find value and we can derive knowledge from it.

I'd really appreciate if someone can provide screenshots on here since I couldn't seem to figure out how to display the spreadsheet without attaching the file as a PDF. Thanks

Attachments

• UpdatedBloods15to18.pdf
    63.2 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:
Really good post and interesting!

I seem to struggle with LDL constantly. It always hovers just out of range. HDL comes in and out of play depending what I’m using. I believe it’s the AIs that tank it. However, I’m mega estrogen prone so need to fucking use them lol..

So no positive effects on your lipids from Krill oil and citrus bergamot.Do you plan on ever using both together ?

Can any one screen shot it I can’t open it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything down from Lp(a), galectin 3, NMR, etc. looked great that one time you tested it on 400mg cyp. To me, it just looks like CRP is the one to drive down and sometimes, triglycerides are a tad on the high side. Otherwise, pretty good.

Last edited:
Try that

Attachments

• 21E14C71-B479-47B6-8A50-1031B3157735.jpeg
    21E14C71-B479-47B6-8A50-1031B3157735.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 146
  • 1859D02B-19A4-4656-907B-85B1D2C97C73.jpeg
    1859D02B-19A4-4656-907B-85B1D2C97C73.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 125
People always worrying about SHBG. Means next to nothing IMO.

Really good post and interesting!

I seem to struggle with LDL constantly. It always hovers just out of range. HDL comes in and out of play depending what I’m using. I believe it’s the AIs that tank it. However, I’m mega estrogen prone so need to fucking use them lol..

So no positive effects on your lipids from Krill oil and citrus bergamot.Do you plan on ever using both together ?

Just for those unaware: When LDL-P and HDL-P are tested (from getting an NMR Lipoprofile), regular LDL and HDL are essentially useless. The ones with P at the end are the ones to look at.

To be honest, those look fine. It looks like things improved throughout the years, probably while being more health conscious. They'll change here and there with changes of what you are using, and goals at that time, but nothing that doesn't look out of the ordinary to me.

Those liver enzymes are only marginally elevated, and that is going to happen for a guy training week to week.

The hct/hgb is slightly high, but that is to be expected by even some long-time users on trt dosings. You may need to donate soon, not sure if you are already? But I do know that I've seen both Dante and GG state that they would not worry about donating at those levels, can't remember at what point they stated they worry at....I have 55 in my head for hct, but I don't want to state that for sure. Your last values tested you were at 300mg/wk of test, i'd bump it down to half of that for awhile and see if your values improve, if not, then donate.

Your LDL is just marginally elevated, and it can vary test to test a little. Your HDL has actually slightly improved throughout the years. It never hurts to have it a little higher, but some people just get the short end of the stick with it. Mine, Dante, FutureFreak have similar values no matter what we do.

Your blood sugar is fine, but elevates some while on MK-677, but that seems to be the norm with a lot of users.

Nothing else really concerns me, and to be honest, you are doing pretty well imo, for a long-time user. I'd just drop the boron, I have no faith in that at all.

Last edited:
Posts like this just reinforce how much I have to learn.

This is the best post I have ever seen on here! Thank you Knight!

I'll be honest. I wasn't ready to post this nor did I know if it was a great idea but I saw both Rex Feral and GotGame had been lurking. They are studs along with Stewie, Dante, and about two handfuls of others that really know their shit around here when it comes to health and bloodwork.

As most of you know, I am super anal about health and longevity and I take a lot of health supplements and I am super conservative with my TRT doses.

I would like feedback. Not everything is clear to me but I like to think I know what time it is when it comes to sports supplementation, hormones, nutrition, and bloodwork. I have compiled a spreadsheet of about 9 or 10 pieces of bloodwork that are carefully selected at the time of being drawn to get a clear picture of what is going on.

Anyways, here goes nothing. I hope this will be a thread where I will learn, you will learn, and this will all provide some insight. I've spent a fair amount of money on these tests at certain intervals to see what is really going on and I hope you guys can find value and we can derive knowledge from it.

I'd really appreciate if someone can provide screenshots on here since I couldn't seem to figure out how to display the spreadsheet without attaching the file as a PDF. Thanks

Hey bro, hope you're well.

I don't really have much to add over BMJ. Your labs look good. There are no issues really. I review labs on about 400 healthy people every 12 wks for this PrEP study I got stuck doing. Not my first choice but pays well. Anyway, these are healthy males probably mean age in early 30s almost all of whom are on no hormones whatsoever and many would have trouble hitting your numbers.

I don't see any real issues with your cholesterol. For those who don't know your lipid targets are Total C < 200, HDL 40-60, LDL < 100. Triglycerides (TG) were 150 a couple months ago now they've been lowered to 100. In particular, I see a large number of healthy males failing to meet the new TG recommendations. LDL esp with age and no statins is also hard for many to hit but seems to top out around 130 for many. Also, you have to remember that T/AAS increase reverse cholesterol transport which is a primary function of HDL so that if you're 40-60 on androgens there are certainly no concerns. A 25-30 wouldn't be as alarming in a T/AAS user for this reason though again not ideal of course.

There is good evidence that the HDL to TG ratio is as predictive as HDL. Your target here would be 1:2. If a person has a 1:2 HDL/TG or less then I'd say a TC (total cholesterol) of up to 130 or so would not mean much. But like a 1:8 ratio like you were at start with an HDL of 31 is not good really. I definitely like to see TG under 100 if we are flirting with low HDL. You're more like 1:3 most recently though you did hit everything precisely when you were on Nolva which is why I have always recommended a SERM always though now I'd prefer torem to tamox for long term use.

H & H I'd be looking at 18.5 & 52 so you're a little above ideal but not to where I would do anything differently. You may could hydrate really well and bring it down slightly. It probably won't creep any further no matter what you do honestly, you won't have a 20/40 H & H for example

You obviously should be supplementing with Vit D always.

LFTs in the 50s and under for a person who exercises intensely I place no value on. For a sedentary person especially one who does not consume ETOH these suttle elevations could mean fatty liver aka NASH.

Basically it's completely unremarkable except for the H & H. I would not be able to tell that you were on T/AAS except for that. Minus the hormone levels of course too which I usually would not see. Once I had an explanation I wouldn't be particularly concerned as I wouldn't expect it to go higher and it will likely be back closer to your baseline on retest being mindful of hydration.

LMK if you have questions.

Rex.

really interesting, thanks for the detailed work.
what i would love to know is IGF-1 baseline before adding or after removing nolva. Nolva supposedly lowers IGF.1, so i would not give the whole credit to mk667. (but of course its proven it does increase igf-1). I would say it increased it from 180 (first value when on ugl without hgh)
hb and hk are slightly high, but should be okay.
Liver enzymes alt ast elevated due to training i guess. I would switch to only testing GGT and throw in the both mentioned above once in a while, not the way arround.
tri and ldl are slightly high but nothing to really worry about imo..

Sorry, meant LDL up to 130 not TC if HDL/TG = 1:2 & H & H 20/60 not 20/40.

Last edited:
great , thanks for share !

good to see difference sensitive e2 15 numbers lower than normal e2

(Watson 300mg/wk Exemestane(CBL) 12.5mg eod) 19 vs 34

It looks like those 800mg of EQ were pretty "gentle" overall

Great information—thanks for sharing. I keep a pretty good record of things as well. Without ones health..what do we really have? It seems to amaze me with people that are willing to push the envelope without even considering where they currently are bloodwork wise. Thanks again knight for all your insight. We have some great members on this board that contribute...and thanks to them...everyone can benefit if they apply the knowledge.

Seems like near perfect bloodwork to me, those liver enzymes could be just from training and are pretty low, I bet if you pulled a GGT each time you would see zero stress there. Based on your BUN I think you could push a little more protein :)

Thanks for sharing this and thanks to those providing analysis.

To me everything looks pretty good. Only a few things out of range, and not alarming at all. Interesting to note how to MK initially shot your fasting BGS up over 100 and then it seemed to level out. Not sure if you switched sources on that or what?

As far as the blood viscosity goes, it looks like you started implementing baby aspirin or a blood thinner at some point? With platelets on the lower end, the crit and HGB aren't too much of an issue (for the most part). I'm sure you've been keeping up on donating, so you should be fine there.

Again, as others have posted, your BUN is on the low end. How moderate are you on protein intake?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws